PDA

View Full Version : Big Bear Lake Dec 2nd

Calicanuck
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Went out at 7am around Juniper and set out some powerbait without much action. Only have three bites and out of those caught two, both released to swim another day. Pretty slow for everyone in the area. Overheard some people who had been around the last couple of days and said it was slower than usual.

Sounds like the guys at the dam are doing much better than down the lake on the other side.

No pics since I sent the fish back. Stay at the Club Big Bear resort, that place is great. Highly recommend it if you ever get the chance to go.

Brandon

The Fishing Queen
12-03-2012, 09:56 PM
I was there fishing during the week of Thanksgiving and the fishing was terrible. The local folks told me that the fishing has been slow for a while. I was disappointed that I only caught three trout - one by the cutoff and two at the east boat ramp. I guess this week the trout went to the dam area and people were catching over there.

Armofisher818
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Cmon bro you didnt take the yak? Its cool you didnt skunk though, i remember last year there was a big line of weeds growing close to shore by the dam and no one caught anything there for three days but everyone at the stanfield side was killing em with limits or almost limits.