PDA

View Full Version : Corona 27 nov report

ben0606
11-29-2012, 01:27 AM
Took my daughter out again on the boat which she loves. Got there at 8 and stop fishing by 12.

Started on east end southern portion where you always see boats and got the first one around 0830. Nothing for a while and then moved in the same area a bit and reset. Cast our lines out and bendo back to back. Once another boat left after their slaying I moved a bit closer and bend back to back again.

Limited in 4 hours of relaxing and playing around with biggest at 3 3/4 lbs and the next biggest 3 1/2 lbs. Rest were 1-2 lbs. Lost 3 at the boat and some misses on drop shot.

Line. 4 lb seaguar
Carolina rigged
Inflated night crawler on 4 fish
Rainbow on 1
Bite on garlic on all, man I'm started to believe in scent now lol

Great time seeing my daughter, 4 years old, reel them in but now she's getting to the point where she's says their too tough and grabs the net ha ha. Pretty good netter too. Took picture at the store but guess we didn't make the cut. Never did photos for the sites but now this is 3 lakes and no cut. Shoot even had my daughter with a 4 lber out of little lake and I had a 6 with 30 fish stringer out of irvine(double limits for three of us) and didn't make it. Oh well guess I need to start bringing my own camera. Still good fishing and left them biting as when I left others moved to the spot and started slaying. Call me pay lake fisherman who cares I can still catch fish wherever I go, it's nice to enjoy all the lakes.

Good times
Ben

DANNY SMOKIN JIGZ
11-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Good job on the limit Ben. I just wanted to give you props for introducing the sport to the youngster... Way to go!!!!!!!! and nice detailed report.

ben0606
11-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Good job on the limit Ben. I just wanted to give you props for introducing the sport to the youngster... Way to go!!!!!!!! and nice detailed report.

Thanks much, hope the report helps

JasonH0232
11-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Maybe they did not post the pictures of youngster because she catches more fish and bigger fish than adults... And they don't want to embarass anyone. You got a cool daughter dude.

ben0606
12-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Maybe they did not post the pictures of youngster because she catches more fish and bigger fish than adults... And they don't want to embarass anyone. You got a cool daughter dude.

Thanks, ha ha. I'm sure they take tons of photos and just can't post them all.

fishinglakes.com
12-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks, ha ha. I'm sure they take tons of photos and just can't post them all.

The problem is that FaceBook recently switched the sort order of the photos albums. Now the most recent photos in the albums show up at the bottom, and the oldest photos show up at the top and many people can't find their photos thinking they should be at the top. We have no idea why FaceBook did this..... We may have to come up with a new way to display all our daily photos if FaceBook does not switch it back to the way it was. You should be able to find your photo, it's probably near the bottom. Thanks!