PDA

View Full Version : Berkley MiceTails

boojoo
11-26-2012, 10:08 PM
I wanted to get some advice on how is the best way to
fish these micetails? Any help would be appreciated. I will
be fishing these from shore. Thanks in advance!!

Carptain_Bao
11-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Put some scent on the mice tail, such as bite on or lip ripperz and just cast it out like power bait and wait. Color matters from time to time.
Or split shot it with slow retrieve.
Scent is essential in my opinion if you dead stick it because itself doesnt much scent.
Good luck!

tomar19
11-27-2012, 10:58 AM
I've had good luck with them fishing from shore at Lake Hemet. I thread them onto the hook, split shot them, add a little sent as mentioned, and do a painfully slow jigging retrieve. Often I will let it sit for a minute or two during the retrieve. Colors go hot and cold, but the white/orange seem to be the best bet where I've been fishing them. Also I go as light as possible with the weight, often one #3 split wind permitting. Good luck.

fishincrave
11-29-2012, 12:05 PM
I normaly fish them as slow as possible from shore , cast out let it get to the bottom and move it very slowely let it sit for minute and repeat ..
sent helps alot and make sure you use wire hooks so it floats ... colors you just have to try and see what works for that day ..

Good luck hope this helps ...

Sean

boojoo
11-29-2012, 05:05 PM
I normaly fish them as slow as possible from shore , cast out let it get to the bottom and move it very slowely let it sit for minute and repeat ..
sent helps alot and make sure you use wire hooks so it floats ... colors you just have to try and see what works for that day ..

Good luck hope this helps ...

Sean
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to try them
out.