PDA

View Full Version : city lakes thanksgiving break

reelgurlzfish
11-26-2012, 04:57 PM
There isn't any way to cover the the stench.... I got skunked.

Went after trout Thursday morning at El Dorado, and Saturday at Mile Square. Of course the search ain't over, just taking a moment to sing them blues..... side note, got skunked in the salt Sun too off LB Pier.

Till next time...... Hope y'all had etter luck :-)

FKNChristopH
11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
I got short bit on the big bait at la Mirada yesterday morning and skunked at Cerritos yesterday afternoon.

Way to get out there though, better than some of the other members who had to deal with family all weekend.

*shakkaaa*

reelgurlzfish
11-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I hit up cerritos last weekend and brought in my first trout of the season. Never tried LM for trout yet.

I still had to deal with family but made sure to get my'therapy session' in first hehe.

I'm pretty religious about getting out there. Gotta be something pretty big to stop me. Otherwise I hit some type of fishing hole every Sat and Sun :-D

craz_yPANDA
11-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Mile Square Park doesn't have trout? If they do, they would probably all be dead of the polluted water. I do know that there are some channel cats in there along with LMB and bluegills ofc...

reelgurlzfish
11-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Mile Square Park doesn't have trout? If they do, they would probably all be dead of the polluted water. I do know that there are some channel cats in there along with LMB and bluegills ofc...

Haven't heard anything about their water being bad. They small lake is stocked with trout. Friends of mine pulled some nice ones out during they week.

vanillagurilla
11-26-2012, 06:29 PM
No signs of trout at centennial either, caught 5 small bass on a white trout worm though lol.

reelgurlzfish
11-26-2012, 06:55 PM
No signs of trout at centennial either, caught 5 small bass on a white trout worm though lol.

I came close to heading there for my first try. I wasn't throwing a few small giztsits and worms for bass to at MSP and nothin..... they must have been on their own turkey break lol