PDA

View Full Version : bigger fish means less fish?

DynoDan
11-25-2012, 02:47 PM
okay so I go to pay lakes very often and I always catch a good amount of fish. every once in awhile walk away 1 or 2 but for the most part I get my limit and some. So my question asto all the fisherman out there would you rather catch 1 big fish or get your limit everytime you go out.? I know we all want to say yeah I'd rather catch 1 big fish and Mount it on our walls but if that means we come home skunked or with 1 fish most the time would we be happy with that? So shoot your opinions I'm just wondering. Fish on! Dyno out!

Piss on Myspace
11-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Ill premise this first by saying 99% of the time i C&R, unless im backpacking or giving them to friends...it all depends on where im at and what im targeting...normally i like quality over quantity tho.

If im at a city park, than im after numbers...if i go to a pay lake, than than im targeting what i paid for...a big ***** fish. I dont see the need to catch small ones at corona or irvine etc just to catch...im confident in my fish catching abilities and dont need to be reassured every time i go out with a double limit that im still the man so to speak...afterall its fishing not catching

Same holds true when im in the sierras...i can give a shiat bout catching 100 stockers outta intake 2 when there's native double digit browns to be had...not that i have caught one tho lol