PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Trout Tournament Turkey Shoot Results and Ten More Masters Qualifiers!

VineAssist
11-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Today was the Thanksgiving Trout Tournament Turkey shoot and a field of 260 anglers bought their way into the tournament today the biggest field so far this trout season. As with the case of previous tournaments a ton of quality fish made their way to the scales so it would come down to who weighed in first and who could pattern the better fish.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/P1060044.jpg
Todays big winner was Cynthia Ybarra of Torrance. Cynthia took home 1st place with this 8.10 Rainbow Trout.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/AdamCervantes.jpg
Adam Cervantes of Placentia caught this 6.95lb Rainbow Trout good enough to earn him 2nd place in todays Tournament.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/RickS.jpg
Rick S of La Habra caught this 6.30 Brown Trout today while jigging a custom poured mini jig by his freind at the West Shore.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/MattBaldrige.jpg
Matt Baldridge is all smiles after he caught this 5.85 Rainbow Trout today also placing him in the top 10 today and sending him to the Masters in April
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/Chumpion.jpg
The 2009 Masters Champion Mr Scott Noseworthy with a Lunker Trout that placed him in the top 10 today. Soctt was fishing a Trout King Worm dipped in Bite On Roe.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/AaronMartinez-1.jpg
Aaron Martinez of Ontario used a Shauns Smoking Jig to catch this beautiful Brown Trout that weighed in at 4.45lbs and was taken from Boat Dock Cove

and todays winners are:
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/MEDIA4IRVINELAKE/1-10places.jpg

Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot Winners.
1.Cynthia Ybarra 8.10
2.Adam Cervantes 6.95
3.Rick S 6.3 (brown)
4.Matt Baldridge 5.85
5.Scott Noseworthy 5.80
6.Aaron Martinez 4.45 (Brown)
7.Steve Gonzales
8.Luis Heras 4.35
9.Gilbert Almada 4.25
10.Mike Childs 4.20

AND YOUR MASTERS QUALIFIERS!
Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot Masters Qualfiers
1.Cynthia Ybarra 8.10
2.Adam Cervantes 6.95
3.Rick S 6.3 (brown)
4.Matt Baldridge 5.85
* 5.Scott Noseworthy 5.80
6.Aaron Martinez 4.45 (Brown)
7.Steve Gonzales
8.Luis Heras 4.35
9.Gilbert Almada 4.25

10.Mike Childs 4.20
*allready qualfied so the 11th place winner from today moves on to the Mastes
11.Wes Wright 4.15

Congratulations guys and gals your going to the Masters!

Just a reminder guy and gals next weekend is the Bite On Tournament! Their will be a huge raffle come on out and support the guys from Bite On fish attractants.
Jimmy

BRING IT
11-24-2012, 06:09 PM
What a fun day, got to fish with my son and hit the podium again.
Have Fun, Fish Hard
BRING IT

JigDaddy
11-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Where did the second place fish come from mt lassen looks like it.

Trout Assasin
11-25-2012, 08:53 AM

That dude caught a fish just like that at Anaheim Lake on Friday. It was right after he hooked his homie in the face with a treble hook.

FKNChristopH
11-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Lol sounds like controversy.. Better get some evidence if you're going to call him it like that.. That's a serious accusation..

*shakkkkaaaa*

Tube Killer
11-25-2012, 09:40 AM
WOW Bro. I think your on to something -- It does appear that way -- Personally I'm jealous of the guy who came in 3rd place that hook jaw brown would have made my weekend. I went for it, just did not happen this time.

Prowler_Tuber
11-25-2012, 11:23 AM
I said maybe, no evidence, just throwing it out there.

Like we've said for years now if you have a problem leave it off FNN PM the person it takes more balls to do that all your gonna do is start crap and DRAMA and its not welcome here. Contact the person directly and ask. Every year there is some type of drama and it gets old. The lake runs a great operation if they had a question they ask they've 86'ed people before. If your gonna Troll don't do it here. You got like 10 posts combined so how about you use your real screen name and not hide under some made up name. If you got a problem you and PM me I'd be happy to answer you

BRING IT
11-25-2012, 01:01 PM
yeah! like Prowler tuber said! Take your drama crap somewhere else:Finger:

elfarolitojr03
11-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Hey guys idk what you guys are talking about. Im the guy that was there with him Friday at anaheim lake, I'm the one who got hook in the face lol. my buddy adam is a regular at irvine lake, he fishes it almost weekly and has been successful trolling. you can ask anyone around the lake there, they know he's a regular.

DynoDan
11-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Just some guy trying to stir the pot. Don't sweat it nice fish!

JigDaddy
11-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Just looks like that bow has been iced over for some time

socal_rob
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
come on are you serious?? i seen that 2nd placed dude in the red shirt catch that mt.lassen trout at ANAHEIM LAKE that friday before the tourney!!!! this is bogus, regulate those catches.... its obvious look at that trout, i catch mt.lassens all the time at DVL and that trout surely is a " MT.LASSEN ".

Rooster
11-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Despite if the fish was caught at another lake or not. With thousands of dollars on the line it is going to happen several times this season.

Question is how do you stop it?

Congrats Scott aka Bring it.. Was great talking with ya buddy.

Congrats Wes, Glad ya made it into the masters bro.

JigDaddy
11-25-2012, 06:45 PM
come on are you serious?? I seen that 2nd placed dude in the red shirt catch that mt.lassen trout at anaheim lake that friday before the tourney!!!! This is bogus, regulate those catches.... Its obvious look at that trout, i catch mt.lassens all the time at dvl and that trout surely is a " mt.lassen ".

definitely, I don't see how anyone can argue the facts just looking and comparing.

vineline
11-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Relax everyone the fish was fresh it was a good catch.
By the way, we are doing blind bogie tournaments all season so if you
feel these big fish tournaments are too contraversial you can fish the blind bogie tournament.

Prowler_Tuber
11-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Relax everyone the fish was fresh it was a good catch.
By the way, we are doing blind bogie tournaments all season so if you
feel these big fish tournaments are too contraversial you can fish the blind bogie tournament.

Its the same crap every year, some TROLL will try and start crap, no worries we got you guys.

cutbait
11-27-2012, 10:41 AM
You stocker chasers crack us real anglers up!

Flippin drama queens over baitfish

Prowler_Tuber
11-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Let us know when you want to fish. Lets set something up, thats alot better than running your mouth on here.

cutbait
11-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Let us know when you want to fish. Lets set something up, thats alot better than running your mouth on here.

Compounding the drama with more drama....

You guys embarrass real anglers

the killa fish taco
11-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Compounding the drama with more drama....

You guys embarrass real anglers

What makes you a "real angler"

the killa fish taco
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Irvine does do their best to make sure everything is legit on these tourny days. It just takes 1 person to stir something up. If we ignore it, it will go away. Keep up the good work IRVINE STAFF!!! See you all Saturday! :Big Grin:

cutbait
11-27-2012, 02:34 PM
What makes you a "real angler"

Alright, alright....

Im sorry ya'll, just trying to get a rise out of ya

Though it does appear trout wars has sprung up early this season

TroutOnly
11-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Carpboy youre too funny,,,,,,,big difference in wild fish and trucktrout,,,,,,,,,carpboy likes the wild fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
11-28-2012, 10:57 AM
when i see that truck one word comes to mind. BAIT