PDA

View Full Version : 11/24 tubular report

FKNChristopH
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Not too much action on the fish. Lots and lots of boat traffic. Launched from trout island around 0815 and kicked to the west shore. Fished that for two hours then decided to go deeper ( 27+ feet) when I got my one and only bite. A decent 2.5 on the crawler drenched in Bite-On garlic. Met up with fishnfanatic (sp?) aka Kevin and we kicked a little into boat dock cove for nada then over to the flats for more sunshine and boats.

Better than being at home regardless. Didn't see too much shore action going down nor did i see many trollers getting bit. Oh well. It's called fishing for a reason, otherwise I'd be called catching.

Metered a bunch of fish passing through but no one wanted to play. Threw mini jigs, drop shotted TK worms and Carolina rigged crawlers.

*shakkaaaa*

BRING IT
11-24-2012, 06:19 PM
It was really tough out there for sure, I had a hell of a time, broke off a monster and farmed 2. Ended up with a nice one tho.
this place is going to bust WFO soon.
Have Fun/Fish Hard
BRING IT:Guns:

FKNChristopH
11-24-2012, 06:27 PM
How big do you think? You prefixing this week?

*shakkaaa*

casting call
11-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I think bait fishing was better than trolling today. I drained my trolling motor battery and had a pontoon go almost flat on me trolling everywhere today. I ended up landing two trout, the first on my first pass of the day... and the second... heading back to the ramp on my last pass.. go figure...

BRING IT
11-24-2012, 06:41 PM
How big do you think? You prefixing this week?

*shakkaaa*

Big, but I think it was a Big Brown, 12+lbs. it bit me off, not broke off.