PDA

View Full Version : North S.D. County 11/23

murrieta angler
11-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Hit up Trestles this morning from 6:00-9:30..SKUNKED!!
Drove over to Anglers Tackle in Oceanside, talked with Peter (owner) for a bit, bought a few things then headed off to Carlsbad.
Stayed from 11:30-1:30 and caught my first ever with the LC.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1089.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1903.jpg

Was just 10 inches but it made my month…:Envious:

Short & Sweet!!

Take Care Everyone,
Robert
<><

Wingnut
11-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey Roberto, that 10" Cabby puts you in a tie for 1st Place with Mike (Midgettosser1) on the Leader Board. :LOL:
Nice recon session bro... I'm trying to free up some time so I can fish a little bit this weekend. :Wink:

PONTOON
11-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey Robert,

Thanks for the update this morning.:Cool:

I had a feeling that your second stop wasn't going to dissapoint and it looks to me like you made the best out of the day. A first is always good!:Thumbs Up:

Nipple Twister
11-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Nice way to pull it out Robert.......you guys are magic, and truely blessed, it's that "Fight On" mentality huh? :ROFL:
well done, cool fish....
:Thumbs Up:
Thanks for sharing

bachiboy
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey Robert,
Way to go scratching another species off the bucket list! Glad you were able to make day of it after your early report!

Congrats!!!
Don

jerryG
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Nice little Cab you got there Robert..There's still a little time left to get out and maybe make a few more stellar catches before this month is done. Don/ Team let me know if your going to fish this weekend. I might actually be able to make it out this weekend.

JerryG

Which Way Out
11-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Keep the reports coming.
I am going be away from the water for the most part. Moving this week and weekend. Fixing the house with my spare time. ALL the time!! So anything you guys can catch and report will be fine my me..

Thanks Robert and good luck this weekend

WWO

dlmoo312
11-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Congrats on the new species!
I've been wondering about the conditions down south and wanting to hit some of the areas.
Hopefully i'll get a chance to in the near future:Smile:
Thanks for the report!

-Daniel

bachiboy
11-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Don/ Team let me know if your going to fish this weekend. I might actually be able to make it out this weekend.

JerryG

Doh! Sorry man. This is the first weekend that I won't be able to fish in a while. I'm in Vegas tryin to win back all the money from my lost LCs!:LOL: Hope your able to get out there and take it to em!!!

bones
11-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Look at you bragging about your 10 incher....lol
Good to see ya on the water bro. Keep at it....gotta go... 5am and there is an 18 inch perch that needs to be caught.

Newfishsmell
11-24-2012, 06:59 AM
Now that's a face only a mother could love, Lol

Thanks for the report Robert.

bloox8
11-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Congrats on the new species :Big Grin:
I am glad you were able to pull out something during your 2-AO session. Way to beat the stinkin skunk.

Doh! Sorry man. This is the first weekend that I won't be able to fish in a while. I'm in Vegas tryin to win back all the money from my lost LCs!:LOL: Hope your able to get out there and take it to em!!!

Ooooo... good idea Don.. Make sure you post up your new lures :Wink:

exfactor
11-24-2012, 12:43 PM
We also tried up here, but it was beyond the full on salad bar! Even full weedlees was schmegged out

Jaysuuun
11-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Yo Robert good to see you covering new territory. WTG on the new species. There's a few new holes I've been wanting to check out myself.

murrieta angler
11-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey Roberto, that 10" Cabby puts you in a tie for 1st Place with Mike (Midgettosser1) on the Leader Board. :LOL:
Nice recon session bro... I'm trying to free up some time so I can fish a little bit this weekend. :Wink:

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the update this morning.:Cool:

I had a feeling that your second stop wasn't going to dissapoint and it looks to me like you made the best out of the day. A first is always good!:Thumbs Up:

Nice way to pull it out Robert.......you guys are magic, and truely blessed, it's that "Fight On" mentality huh? :ROFL:
well done, cool fish....
:Thumbs Up:
Thanks for sharing

Hey Robert,
Way to go scratching another species off the bucket list! Glad you were able to make day of it after your early report!

Congrats!!!
Don

Nice little Cab you got there Robert..There's still a little time left to get out and maybe make a few more stellar catches before this month is done. Don/ Team let me know if your going to fish this weekend. I might actually be able to make it out this weekend.

JerryG

Keep the reports coming.
I am going be away from the water for the most part. Moving this week and weekend. Fixing the house with my spare time. ALL the time!! So anything you guys can catch and report will be fine my me..

Thanks Robert and good luck this weekend

WWO

Congrats on the new species!
I've been wondering about the conditions down south and wanting to hit some of the areas.
Hopefully i'll get a chance to in the near future:Smile:
Thanks for the report!

-Daniel

Look at you bragging about your 10 incher....lol
Good to see ya on the water bro. Keep at it....gotta go... 5am and there is an 18 inch perch that needs to be caught.

Now that's a face only a mother could love, Lol

Thanks for the report Robert.

Congrats on the new species :Big Grin:
I am glad you were able to pull out something during your 2-AO session. Way to beat the stinkin skunk.

Ooooo... good idea Don.. Make sure you post up your new lures :Wink:

We also tried up here, but it was beyond the full on salad bar! Even full weedlees was schmegged out

Yo Robert good to see you covering new territory. WTG on the new species. There's a few new holes I've been wanting to check out myself.

Thanks to everyone who responded.
It's heating up down here, so let me know when anyone wants to head South and catch some fishies...:Big Grin:

blackwater
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Nice little Cabbie Robert. Those things are cool looking. :Big Grin:
Do you know if they have spines like Sculpins?

murrieta angler
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Nice little Cabbie Robert. Those things are cool looking. :Big Grin:
Do you know if they have spines like Sculpins?

Hey Phuong,
I'm not sure, but they were pretty ridgid while I was holding it and I wasn't about to find out if they were poisonous : )
Take Care,
Robert
<><

SP Dan
11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Hola Pistola!

Roberto my Brotha!..........WTG! on that elusive 10" Cabby!

I have my CEU Seminars behind me now and am ready to put a few more on the SWAT leader board!
WTG on locating and recon-in' a new AO. One never knows what will show it's face!

Thanks for the fish report brotha with pic's!

SP Dan <"))><