PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

old pudd fisher
11-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Is anyone going out there to find good deals on things ? Not me I'll just wait till after Christmas, but it might be worth it to go now.:Smile:

fishinarteest
11-22-2012, 09:36 PM
im going, but im gonna try to get back home asap. crazy that some people missed thanksgiving with there family to be in line.

HawgZWylde
11-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Nah, there ain't a dang thing I need bad enough to go fight with those crowds. I'm like you, I'll wait until after Christmas and hit up those sales. Much less insanity to deal with...

HawgZWylde
11-22-2012, 09:49 PM
im going, but im gonna try to get back home asap. crazy that some people missed thanksgiving with there family to be in line.

It's insane, people have had tents up at the Best Buy here in Murrieta since Monday. Actually arteest, it's really kinda sad, so much materialism over family these days...

cutbait
11-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Idiots standing in line 12 hrs to save what? 12 bucks on a coffee maker? A chance for one of 5 LCD big screens at the advertised low low price?

Just like the 20% tackle warehouse and the last chance posts......

Sorry, but frugal shopping throughout the year and (ebay) beat almost all.

Furthermore the Idiots are gonna put the **** on credit cards and maybe pay it off in a year, maybe never? and any savings will be negated by interest

cutbait
11-22-2012, 10:13 PM
And where is FELIPE when you need him to proclaim Black Friday as racist?

DockRat
11-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Lucky I worked yesterday.

Grown men fighting over a kiddy car. :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0iIEGe-Edw

DockRat
11-24-2012, 06:53 AM
How about the idiot who left his sleeping kid in the car. Dumbass.

This parenting rap song is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlRqF1vBBWI

HawgZWylde
11-24-2012, 08:53 AM
And where is FELIPE when you need him to proclaim Black Friday as racist?

I think the ban hammer squashed him. Ever since he posted a racist thread calling me out in the title, then going on and on in a racist and "reconquista" diatribe. The thread was deleted fairly quickly, but not before I saw it. I didn't report it though, I think the mods caught it quickly. Unless he has another profile here, "Felipe", I doubt will be back...

fishfinder
11-26-2012, 04:44 PM
It's insane, people have had tents up at the Best Buy here in Murrieta since Monday. Actually arteest, it's really kinda sad, so much materialism over family these days...

I saw on the news that those good deal electronics on black friday are made special for that day, with less features and poorer quality parts. on a funnier side, my co-worker went on bestbuy online wed. night and got all the stuff those idiots were waiting in line for all those days.

DarkShadow
11-26-2012, 04:54 PM
To make Black Friday more enjoyable, the store should close 2 hours before hand, and packs of ravenous pit bulls and rottweilers should be let inside the store, along with the surliest rattlesnakes that ever roamed.

If you can pry a 32" TV away from the teeth of an angry dog, and make it to the cash register without needing anti-venom, then you deserve it.

And of course, put this on Pay-Per-View so that those who spend the Friday after Thanksgiving laying turkey farts on their couches while watching television on the same 32" TV that they paid less for a few months ago, can be entertained.