PDA

View Full Version : Sunday anaheim The 25th who's going?

blakeb
11-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Finally getting back to the lakes who's all going I would love to meet up
Ill b there early in line any tips are very much appreciated hope to see
Some of you guys out there

Anyone trying to get a boat or a pontoon and want to pay half let me know!! See y'all out there

Surfnsnowboard3
11-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Finally getting back to the lakes who's all going I would love to meet up
Ill b there early in line any tips are very much appreciated hope to see
Some of you guys out there

Anyone trying to get a boat or a pontoon and want to pay half let me know!! See y'all out there

Good luck out there. Light line and ultra light rod. Small hook. I love the Powermice split shot.

blakeb
11-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Good luck out there. Light line and ultra light rod. Small hook. I love the Powermice split shot.

Have you been out there lately and just split shot and power mice lite drift to the bottom? Or just jig it

Surfnsnowboard3
11-22-2012, 04:54 PM
Have you been out there lately and just split shot and power mice lite drift to the bottom? Or just jig it

Yes, I am out there once or twice a week. It depends on what the fish want. Most of the time I use the lightest split shot as possible. Throw it. Let it sink. And reel in slow. Change up the weight or retrieve speed if you aren't getting bites. Also change the length of the split shot above the hook. Could be anywhere from 6-24".

blakeb
11-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Are you going out there this weekend?

Surfnsnowboard3
11-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Are you going out there this weekend?

No, I don't fish the weekends or in crowds.

blakeb
11-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the advice surf ill definitely give everything a try maybe we can meet up out there during the week I'm trying to get back out there more.

If anyone else has more advice would love everything helps!

blakeb
11-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Tomorrow I'm heading out there by my self anyone want to meet up?

XMrxSEAUx
11-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Yes, I am out there once or twice a week. It depends on what the fish want. Most of the time I use the lightest split shot as possible. Throw it. Let it sink. And reel in slow. Change up the weight or retrieve speed if you aren't getting bites. Also change the length of the split shot above the hook. Could be anywhere from 6-24".

What size hook do you use for these PowerMice?:) I want to give it a try it sounds fun

Surfnsnowboard3
11-24-2012, 06:48 PM
What size hook do you use for these PowerMice?:) I want to give it a try it sounds fun

#10 or #12 mosquito hook. No smaller than #10

blakeb
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I'm in line lets see how this goes