PDA

View Full Version : pontubing and waders?????

matt duarte
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
i was just wondering if im on a kickboat and its setup to where my feet dont go in the water, kinda like rons setup... do i still need waders to pontube the vine??? or anyother lake that requries waders??? if im not touching the water it should be ok right??? its just like being on a boat just smaller??

Ronira
08-30-2007, 02:25 PM
When I first got my boat I took it to the Vine and had no problem at all. I've had it there three times I think and I was never asked to wear waders. My boat is a pretty dry ride though. I think if your not hanging your feet in the water it shouldn't be a problem.

matt duarte
08-30-2007, 02:32 PM
sweet looks like ill be hitting up the places i couldnt go cause the wader problem.....problem? problem is im to dam cheap to buy them :lol: :lol:

BakoBassin
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
sweet looks like ill be hitting up the places i couldnt go cause the wader problem.....problem? problem is im to dam cheap to buy them :lol: :lol:
You'll wanna have your fins in the water most of the time...unless you plan on anchoring, I promise.

tacklejunkie
08-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Dude, I've had two pairs of waders leak on me now. One pair of redhead bonedry neoprenes and one pair of breathable expensive hodgmans. Waders are a PITA! How much will I have to spend to get a pair that works and stays working?

Geez, I don't want to get wet, thats why I bought them :lol: I might end up on a freakin pontoon here in a minute :P

Ronira
08-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah Tacklejunkie, one more guy tooning in would be outstanding. I can't wait to fish with you again so you can try my boat. That will end the debate right there dawg. Then maybe you guys will be up for a river float for smallies and steelhead or maybe even a king salmon, woohoo. Oh, and biga-- rainbows from cold water. Oh yeah!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

tacklejunkie
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
:bang:
and I was just going to go out and get a trolling motor to modify for the FC4.

Maybe I'll give one more pair of waders a shot before I give in to the Pontoon side of the force..
There is something cool about being in the water and not being wet!

Ronira
08-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Let it go TJ, release yourself to the pontoon side of the force, IT IS YOUR DESTINY>

matt duarte
08-30-2007, 07:52 PM
cabelas...TJ.....buy now pay later feature check it out..... :lol:

I'll still rock my tube though I'm not just putting her aside :lol:
now I can have some of my wife and buddys rock the FC4 while I toon

rivers sound sweet ron! kinda scary but maybe fun

Z-TUNAKILLER
08-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey Now, i received an e-mail from BPS they have a 6 pay deal. Dam just may have to get me a FF/GPS combo ?

LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM.........LOTS OF TOYS AND DEEP IN DEBT !

# Offer expires September 11, 2007
# Offer available for Internet & Catalog orders only
# Offer available to United States and Canadian residents only.
Some restrictions may apply.

How to apply:
1. Make sure your total merchandise selection equals $125 or more before shipping and taxes.
2. When you have completed shopping continue through the check out process. You will have the option to choose 6 Pay by clicking the box on the Checkout Payment page.

Start Shopping

*Here's how it works: You must request this payment plan at the time you place your order. We will charge only one-sixth (1/6) of the total order amount to your VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER card. At this time, we will also authorize (but not charge) two (2) additional payments. If authorization is declined, you will have the option of using a different credit card or canceling the order. This authorization should be cleared from your account in ten (10) business days. The remaining balance of approved orders will be charged in five (5) equal installments every thirty (30) days. You will be assessed a $1.00 processing fee each month.

We reserve the right to make credit inquiries, which may delay the shipment of your order. A credit will be posted to your 6-Pay Account for any returns or cancellations. The redemption of Gift Cards/Certificates, Outdoor Rewards points and/or credits will be deducted from the qualifying merchandise total. Bass Pro Shops accepts no responsibility for the use of debit card. Does not include Gift Card purchases or hunting and fishing licenses. Other restrictions may apply.

Z

FISH ON !