PDA

View Full Version : 11/17 Seeker tournament

vegas fish slayer
11-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Well hello all....
The wife and I decided to do the Seeker tournament after Bob (BB rods bebop) filled us in on the info. We got down to Irvine late Friday night after what seemed like the longest drive ever. Stopped on the way to buy some raincoats so we could make sure it wouldnt rain on us. If i wouldnt have gotten raincoats it would have poured all day prob like some record rain or something. lol So upon arrival and meeting up with our normal crew I got our tubes set up and gear all ready for the day. We tried to get some sleep but some people are really inconsiderate and feel they need to act like childish morons and get completely smashed drunk. So sleep wasnt much of an option when you have some dumb *** that obviously cant handle themselves too well and has to be babysat all night. If he was part of our crew we would have beat the **** out of him for sure! Ok enough of that.....Morning comes and Im awakened by Bob telling me to come meet him and grab my new rods that I ordered from him. When I took delivery i was absolutely stoked as stoked could be. They turned out amazing and i couldnt be happier. Got out on the water pretty quick and away we went. Fishing was super good all day smashed them on fly lined night crawlers and gulp minnows split shotted. The wife got the skunk that day and I have not been letting her forget it since!!! We didnt place at the tournament missed the money by ounces. My biggest of the day was just shy of 5lbs. If they would have weighed a limit instead of 1 fish I would have been a contender. Another GREAT day at the Vine for me. Im gonna have to fish there a little more instead of Corona every weekend to change the scenery a little.

Rooster
11-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Nice report, I heard about that drunk the next morning. Thanks for buying the jackets :Fishing Hole: Great day on the water.