PDA

View Full Version : Hangover Loking,..

Mischief
11-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Yea, it was a blah morning. Woke up to do some fishing with my buddies Carmelo and Raven. I of course started my morning by puking out the last of the beers I drank. Best thing to get over a hangover for me? Go fishing! So we meet up at the spot, I was first and floated into the bay first. And you know how I started my fishing trip? With a message from Danny (Mod on BD) asking "Curious, How the hell did you get such a hot girlfriend WOW" LOL That made my trip better. Soon the others guys showed up and we went to the jungle. Of course we kicked threw some sort of sludge, not sure if it was red tide but it was brown and all over the place. knew right away fishing was gonna be slow.
Got inside the spot and immediately started fishing the pilings. Got a few good runs, but no takers. Fish were being picky today. My first plastic I started out with was a 4 inch Big Hammer with a 3/4 Warbait leadhead. Funny out of all the times I have fished this place, at the end of the trip...I still was using that same one! In the jungle you gotta pay the toll! So many baits have been payed to fish that place! First time the concrete jungle didn't collect. of course not for the other guys, they got broken off repeatedly LOL dinks were the game as well dink rockfish! And just like most hangover mornings something tragic must happen, a hooked a huge bass...a beast! Would have been my PB Jungle sandie. But it got tangled in my line when I got it to the top, I reached for my net to swoop him in and when i Pulled the line back up the bass was gone! Luckily Carmelo got to witness the tragedy. Would have been good to have that fish on video. As that was another reason I went fishing today.
So I've done fishing reports on these sites for a long time, I love reading them and checking out the pics. i noticed they have seemed to be evolving into videos, with GoPro's being the new hot gadget to have with you fishing. So I thought it would be cool to use my iphone to put together a vid report, not for this one but from now on! I'll still be writing out the events of the fishing trip, but now instead of pics I will be putting in a video I uploaded to YouTube instead! Hope you like it...It's my first. Peace,..

http://youtu.be/_rB7BWTBu0I

Which Way Out
11-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Rocking the Rock Fish, right on with the music.

Keep em coming

WWO

TUNAVIC
11-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Very nice vid,so that was from a GoPro I take it? Also wondering what the floating livebait well is for, if fishing plastics,is it to keep the brews cold?jk
Ok thanks for vid and report.

Cya Tuna Vic

Mischief
11-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Very nice vid,so that was from a GoPro I take it? Also wondering what the floating livebait well is for, if fishing plastics,is it to keep the brews cold?jk
Ok thanks for vid and report.

Cya Tuna Vic

GoPro? Someone didn't read the report lol

i mainly use the floating live to throw a catch in. so i can put away the rod, get the camera ready and take the hook out the fish without a chance of losing it! Keep up with my YouTube channel cause I will be showing how it's done soon in a future vid,..

Jackpot Jimmy
11-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Nice job Lokey, I enjoyed the video. Next time I want to see some underwater shots.

madbass
11-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Cool video for sure! Got me all pumped up!
Thank for the report as video! Keep then coming!!

Alex

LuckyCraft420
11-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Nice report from the cement jungle, and sick video.

DockRat
11-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Cool vid, watch out for the snipers in tower's, lol.
DR

PTN
11-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the video. Keep them coming :Smile:

-Peter

dlmoo312
11-19-2012, 09:28 PM
That's a really cool spot you guys are fishing.
Thanks for the video and report! Makes me want to do some bass fishing of my own:Big Grin:

-Daniel

Mischief
11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Nice job Lokey, I enjoyed the video. Next time I want to see some underwater shots.

with my iphone? LOL No way!

Jackpot Jimmy
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM
with my iphone? LOL No way!

Whoops, sorry about that Lokey I went too fast reading your report. Thought you were using a GoPro. LOL

murrieta angler
11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Nice video action.
Robert
<><