PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood- 11/14&15/12

Jmac
11-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Went to Silverwood wednesday morning, thursday morning, and thursday evening. I didn't even get a bite. Threw everything I had at them, (granted it isn't much). I think they have a button at the ranger station that controls the bite, and when work ended on tuesday they shut that bastard off. Anyways else struggling as well? I can't seem to wash the smell of skunk off my body.

ghetto fisherman
11-16-2012, 05:38 PM
you will get them bro the wood is like that you have to put in alot of work but it does pay off.are you throwing trout swim baits?i think this storm will slow them down.but after it will be on

fishing
11-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Went to Silverwood wednesday morning, thursday morning, and thursday evening. I didn't even get a bite. Threw everything I had at them, (granted it isn't much). I think they have a button at the ranger station that controls the bite, and when work ended on tuesday they shut that bastard off. Anyways else struggling as well? I can't seem to wash the smell of skunk off my body.

I was there on the 13th. A guy that works at the marina said they added water into the lake the night before. A part of the dock was underwater in the morning before they fixed it. I wonder if adding water to the lake turned off the bite. I only caught baby stripers. Nothing larger than 8 inches. lol

seal
11-16-2012, 08:13 PM
The schoolie bite has changed, it is not wide open on the shoreline. You all missed it, waited for reports on FNN when the fishing was good for a couple months.

Fishing is still good but it's a different bite.

Warm water lakes are now catching up with what was happening at the Wood, this is a big time hint. Silverwood first, Cataic and Pyramid second then Skinner and DVL, magic water temp controls the bait.

Good luck!