PDA

View Full Version : 11/15 Quick Limits!!! R.I.P Phenix Elixir

Prowler_Tuber
11-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Wow all I can say is get out and get your lines wet now. We (Bring It, Angler Bro Eddie and myself) got to the lake around noonish. Stoped by the tackle shop to say whats up to the crew and had a quick lunch (Pizza Hut). Launched the tube around 1230 and by 1238 I had 2 fish in the basket a 2.2 and 2.4. Quality fish taken on Trout King Mini Jigs (Chart/White) on a 1/32 white Lead Head dipped in Bite-ON Crimson. The rest of the fish were on Gulp worms and minnows dipped in Bite-ON Corn with Shad Fury and if you dont have the chart Gulp Minnows your missing out, they come in a small red package and are only like $4. I put them on a #8 Owner Mosquito Hook with (1) BB Split shot 24" from the hook and drag it slowly, I got 1 of the fish on the fall with this bait. Limited out in less than 2 hours. Now the sad sad sad sad part of my day, my last fish was at 4.2 pounds and she and her 1000 eggs put on a hefty fight i was fighting the fish and the fuuuking rod snapped 3" above the joint. Needless to say I was upset even though I laughed. I took the remains of my friend to Long Fin where there professional staff replaced it for me, I payed a small replacement fee and all is good in the neighborhood. The weather was chilly and the water temp dropped 4 degrees since Sunday it was only 62 now. Everyone have a great Friday!! Enjoy

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc113/guamboas/IMG_3023.jpeg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc113/guamboas/IMG951020-1.jpeg

http://youtu.be/TGNtZPwoRcQ

Cadillyak
11-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Nice job out there. Also nice meeting you at the tourney. My friend and I were trolling in a rental.

BRING IT
11-15-2012, 09:56 PM
The day didnt start out well, but we deff made up for it. Great video, great day.
BRING IT

Leejahd
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Diego saw your video bro good job on the 4.2 ! He'll of a fight sorry about the Phenix! But at least you got them fixed boat dock cove is still producing as I can see ! Bite on...

Thisfool
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
man sounds like a hell of a day easy fish that came with the price, gonna have to check out those gulp minnows

Prowler_Tuber
11-15-2012, 11:16 PM
man sounds like a hell of a day easy fish that came with the price, gonna have to check out those gulp minnows

They are 1" but look like glass minnows they thrive at the lake

Piss on Myspace
11-16-2012, 02:26 AM
At least you didnt lose the rod to the drink.....gotta say tho, i was waiting to see the rod snap in the video....sweet soundtrack mang, seen em twice in concert...BADASS!!!

Keep the reports / tunes coming

VineVideos
11-16-2012, 05:59 AM
I was on the lake for about an hour yesterday taping for the new stocking video. I did see a couple of tubers from a distance. Wish I knew you guys were there. Very productive day for you guys. Sorry bout your rod, Diego. But sounds like it was taken care of. Will see you guys tomorrow if you're at the Seeker Tourney.

Looked like great fishing anywhere close to the West Shore.

See ya.

DJ

Marley
11-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Nice day, Diego! Beautiful fish, I gotta get out there to try my luck. Sorry about the broken; those things are way too fragile for the money.

FKNChristopH
11-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Sorry bout your rod Diego but it was good fishing with you. Glad you got your limit! See you soon brotha

*shakkaa*

InspectaDekz
11-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Just saw your video. Great job on those fish. Sucks to hear that your rod broke but at least you got it replaced. I just got a float tube and want to get out there with you guys and get some pointers.

Prowler_Tuber
11-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Just saw your video. Great job on those fish. Sucks to hear that your rod broke but at least you got it replaced. I just got a float tube and want to get out there with you guys and get some pointers.

congrats on the tube, what did you get, hit me upp if you have any ?'s

InspectaDekz
11-19-2012, 11:20 AM
congrats on the tube, what did you get, hit me upp if you have any ?'s

I picked up a Creek Company Odc420 that was on sale. Super stoked on trying out tubing at the Vine. What kinda rod holder do you use?

Prowler_Tuber
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I picked up a Creek Company Odc420 that was on sale. Super stoked on trying out tubing at the Vine. What kinda rod holder do you use?

I use the Bass Pro ones, Ive had mine for year with no problems. Hit up Bring It, he has a 420 also and has a lot of good pointers as well. Good luck to you and Ill see you out there soon.