PDA

View Full Version : Good day at Anaheim

fishinkid
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
My buddy brad and I fished Anaheim lake today out of his private boat. We got to the lake around 4:30 they let us in at 6:00 like always. We were the first boat on the lake and went strait to the bubble hole. We tied up on the right side of it. Started off pretty slow a fish here and there. But we keep on seeing big fish role so we were trying everything to try to make them bite. I split shotted a white B.line worm and got nailed. After a few head shakes she came up right next to the boat and we seen it was a big one. I fought it for a couple minutes it was trying to take me under the cable but I got it up and brad netted it. She weighed 9 1/2 beautiful trout. After that we started picking them off pretty good on a green b.line jig or a white b.line worm. Brad got about a 3 1/2 pound hook jaw on a green b.line worm. We ended with a pretty good stringer 10 fish 29 pounds not to bad.

Frequent Flyer
11-15-2012, 08:29 PM
ehhh "not too bad", straight slayin' dude good job

fishinglakes.com
11-15-2012, 08:52 PM
My buddy brad and I fished Anaheim lake today out of his private boat. We got to the lake around 4:30 they let us in at 6:00 like always. We were the first boat on the lake and went strait to the bubble hole. We tied up on the right side of it. Started off pretty slow a fish here and there. But we keep on seeing big fish role so we were trying everything to try to make them bite. I split shotted a white B.line worm and got nailed. After a few head shakes she came up right next to the boat and we seen it was a big one. I fought it for a couple minutes it was trying to take me under the cable but I got it up and brad netted it. She weighed 9 1/2 beautiful trout. After that we started picking them off pretty good on a green b.line jig or a white b.line worm. Brad got about a 3 1/2 pound hook jaw on a green b.line worm. We ended with a pretty good stringer 10 fish 29 pounds not to bad.

I was just about add that 7 pounder you caught at Corona Lake last week to the new ranking site. Looks like you ranked up. Good job out there !!

Surfnsnowboard3
11-16-2012, 07:33 AM

Great job bro. Just a heads up, that's not the bubble hole. It's the spillway. The bubble hole is in the southeast portion of the lake near the boat dock.