PDA

View Full Version : Parking info...

wyu
11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Can anyone please tell me if there are some spots on the lake where you can park your car next to the lake where you are fishing at? I've been to the lake twice in my life and think I recall seeing some folks fishing off a point doing that.

I going to take my 3 year old little girl along side my 10 month old son and wife out for the first time. And it will be nice to be able to park my truck next to the lake to fish and have a picnic for the day.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

dixoncider
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
You can do that at the kids pond

Prowler_Tuber
11-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Santiago Flats

wyu
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
You can do that at the kids pond

Thanks dixoncider I would consider doing that but daddy-o would like to fish too lol... Sorry I left that piece of info out.

wyu
11-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Santiago Flats

Thanks Prowler_Tuber

dixoncider
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks dixoncider I would consider doing that but daddy-o would like to fish too lol... Sorry I left that piece of info out.

You guys can all fish there? start at the kids pond. get a few and then go look around. the lake is pretty low right now so there is ample shore to fish with car access.

Ahab
11-14-2012, 07:25 PM
You guys can all fish there? start at the kids pond. get a few and then go look around. the lake is pretty low right now so there is ample shore to fish with car access.

Did you by chance notice if the water is low enough to be able to access the west shore by driving directly there or is it a hike back?

Looking forward to getting out on the lake this weekend for the first time this season!!

FKNChristopH
11-14-2012, 09:45 PM
West shore is closed to car traffic. Walking is allowed though.

I'll be out there tomorrow

*shakkaaa*

troutdog
11-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Lots of spots to "park and fish" with the curent water level, enjoy your trip and let us know how you and the family do!

TD

wyu
11-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks you guys for all the tips. We didn't get out this past weekend because of the rain but we're heading out this Saturday. Since I had time I've did some homework and I'm planning to park and set camp up between Santiago flats and trout island and fish between the shore and trout island. Hopefully I can get a spot.