PDA

View Full Version : Oc Lakes

elfarolitojr03
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
anyone know if any of the lakes in OC have been stocked? Know CFGD was suppose to stock this week but they tend to wait and stock a few days after. Looking to fish Yorba, Tri City, and Eisenhower so if there is any word please let me know. Thanks

reelgurlzfish
11-14-2012, 08:18 AM
I find alot of anglers aren't willing to share their stocking knowledge. .... there are a select few though that have been kind enough to leave pm's with info. I've been trying to keep up put with the dfg website /phone recording. Catfish season was a cluster of wrong info but so far trout stocking has been correct...check it out.... sorry I don't have a better response .. good luck out there!

Fysher
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Not sure if they stock yet but on my way to work today, I saw a group of pelicans working Greer, so my guess is they probably already did.

Heard that MSP, Centennial was stocked last week on Monday. So yeah, the days do vary and also weather will play a part it in as well. If you're close enough to any of the lakes you are talking about, I suggest heading out there and check to see. I was at MSP on Sunday morning and saw a few trout swimming around but I was fishing for Bass. I do noticed that the trout this year are really decent size compared to trout seasons before. Good luck out there.

smokehound
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Eisenhower.

While bass fishing I caught 4 trout on the roboworm.

I dont like stockers anymore lol

I bet roboworms would slay those tailwalkers and sierra bows