PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip tues silverwood striper kill fest ole lucky 13

TroutOnly
11-13-2012, 06:12 PM
bill and fred contacted me for striper fishing the asked wheres the best bite ,i told them i thought silverwood so we hooked up for a day on the water. we got lucky the weather was great , but at first i was worried because i was there the day before and when i arrived in the morning the boa dock was half under water that meant they pushed in alot of water over night. sure was funny seeing all the baitbitches hauling *** for the inlet ,by noon all those boats had left the lake ,a couple hours latter we were grtting off the lake with are limits,,,thank you bill and fred for all the laughs oh and fred got his striper cherry popped ,and they both to fight and land a big fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1170fffffff----------4444444444.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1174fffffff------222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1171fffff--------3333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1175fffffff----111111111.jpg

MikesOcean
11-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Wack them fish baby!!!(Only Trout) haha

Great job! Can't wait to hit it up again end of the week!

MikesOcean
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Wack them fish baby!!!(Only Trout) haha

Great job! Can't wait to hit it up again end of the week!

dk4885
11-13-2012, 06:34 PM
those are some nice fish there. great job bob

P.A.W.
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Couple of nice slabs in there Bob! HAHAHA! Way to show 'em how trollin' is done!

PRODIGY J
11-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Nice catch trout only planning on going there tomorow was there any top water action help be appreciated

fishinone
11-14-2012, 05:54 AM
Those are some Silverwood pigs there!

TroutOnly
11-14-2012, 07:02 AM
ONLY SINGLE TOPWATER POPPS HERE AND THERE ,WE SAW NO REAL BOILING ,BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IT COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPENING SOME WHERE ELSE ON THE LAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

trollmiester
11-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Trout only guide sevice--------any bait --any lure---anytime --------says it all ame.n.wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

catchingsomefish
11-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Wow, nice job fellas! I dont see any green by catch either! Way to slay!!!!!

Bassfan
11-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Bob, Mother Nature called and and wanted me to tell you to slow down, She's running out of stripers!
Wow! Every time I see your report I want to be there in the action. I guess 13 was your lucky number. (not 21 :>) Nice job.

TroutOnly
11-14-2012, 04:15 PM
HEY BASSFAN WE SAID WE WERENT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

seal
11-15-2012, 07:14 AM
Guess they moved off the shoreline into deeper water.

Stay away TO your making me look bad!

mxwrench
11-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Brings a tear to my eye! lol!

Love to see big piles of dead stripers. Silverwood would have a decent LMB population if it werent for those pesky stripers.

But, i got nothing to do with em after I catch em, so like a dummy, I always let em go.

So if bass eat the shad, and striper eat the shad, trout, bass, and everything else they can fit in their mouths, then what eats the striper? Besides fisherman that is.

Keep it up guys! Silverwood could do with a couple thousand less big stripers!

Thanks! for helping make next years LMB fishing that much better!!!

LOL

BK

gerjer89
11-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Good job Bob. You are the man. Were all fishes caught trolling or bait and wait?

seal
11-15-2012, 08:26 AM

Love to see big piles of dead stripers. Silverwood would have a decent LMB population if it werent for those pesky stripers.

But, i got nothing to do with em after I catch em, so like a dummy, I always let em go.

So if bass eat the shad, and striper eat the shad, trout, bass, and everything else they can fit in their mouths, then what eats the striper? Besides fisherman that is.

LOL

BK

LMB's eat striper fry like candy and the LMB population at Silverwood is very robust, not hurting in anyway. The stripers are keying in on the LMB's this year pretty hard but that's cause there are millions of them, the poor delicate LMB's will survive.

fishincrave
11-15-2012, 09:09 AM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE POZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

cutbait
11-15-2012, 10:03 AM

LOL

BK

30's, 40's and dare I say 50 pounders eat the stripers

TroutOnly
11-15-2012, 03:46 PM
DO YOU WHATS FUNNY SEAL THE AREAS WERE THE STRIPERS ARE POUNDING THE SHAD SCHOOLS ARE THE SAME AREAS I USED TO CATCH THE BIG HOLDOVER TROUT 30 YRS AGO,THERE WASNT A FNN BACK THEN,AS IVE BEEN WORKING THE LAKE ITS DEJA VU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS BAD LUCK FOR MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

outcast16
11-15-2012, 07:23 PM
trout only is living up to his name those are about the size of rainbow trout. Oh ya and i do recall you posting talking **** about people catching dinks look in the mirror buddy

outcast16
11-15-2012, 07:30 PM
the crazy thing is you look just like the guy i saw at diamond at the stripper tournament but i was positive that guy was homeless. dammmm i was wrong that was you good thing the wounded warriors fed you lunch that way we didnt have to see you digging threw the trash

dk4885
11-15-2012, 07:40 PM
the crazy thing is you look just like the guy i saw at diamond at the stripper tournament but i was positive that guy was homeless. dammmm i was wrong that was you good thing the wounded warriors fed you lunch that way we didnt have to see you digging threw the trash

when your good at what you do the haters will come out. that is just what you are a jealous hater. dont even respond bob not worth your time your friends no what your all about.

TroutOnly
11-15-2012, 07:46 PM
You dont know why they call me troutonly,,,,,,,and i only talk that smack to my friends on here ,,,,,,,and those were some nice fish,,,,,,,,,,,,and the webmaster is my friend and buisness associate , so keep talking youre smack and get banned , like the idiot i think you are,,,,,,,and the guy that fed me was was a close personnel friend from the board and he did that because im a vet and i took two marines out for a day on the water to honor there service to the country i love,,,,,, and if you called me a bum to my face i would slap you like the ***** you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
11-15-2012, 08:10 PM
trout only is living up to his name those are about the size of rainbow trout. Oh ya and i do recall you posting talking **** about people catching dinks look in the mirror buddy

First off, He was talking smack to me about the Dinks because he knows me and a bunch of us all talk crap to each other in good fun! But we still maintain respect. Not very wise of you to come on this board and BASH BOB! Leave that to us who know him!

If I were you, you should delete your name from this board and just continue your lurking. Its obvious that your someone bitter who cant get on this fish, and feels strong behind a computer. Rather you come on here like a spineless twirp who wants to make themselves feel better by talking smack about someone here. If you had ANY BALLS? GO be a man and talk your **** to his face and watch me laugh while he slaps you. Better yet, keep this up and you will be banned in no time.

Well, I wish you luck here and maybe if you used your brain ...you might catch some fish! Best to you! Oh.... and quit sending PM's to find out How I caught the fish!

dk4885
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
First off, He was talking smack to me about the Dinks because he knows me and a bunch of us all talk crap to each other in good fun! But we still maintain respect. Not very wise of you to come on this board and BASH BOB! Leave that to us who know him!

If I were you, you should delete your name from this board and just continue your lurking. Its obvious that your someone bitter who cant get on this fish, and feels strong behind a computer. Rather you come on here like a spineless twirp who wants to make themselves feel better by talking smack about someone here. If you had ANY BALLS? GO be a man and talk your **** to his face and watch me laugh while he slaps you. Better yet, keep this up and you will be banned in no time.

Well, I wish you luck here and maybe if you used your brain ...you might catch some fish! Best to you! Oh.... and quit sending PM's to find out How I caught the fish!

mike we all no you was using the sabiki rig and slow rolling anchovies

MikesOcean
11-15-2012, 08:22 PM
mike we all no you was using the sabiki rig and slow rolling anchovies

sardines!!! Get it right! Geeez and i dont do the sabiki rig anymore!!! Pfffft

Double A
11-15-2012, 08:23 PM

Look a few posts back when Bob slayed,,,
once again...

Showed his generosity
once again,,, by giving away his fish to a family that was having a tough go of it

When are these haters gonna quit crawling out from under their rocks,,,
and when you do come out,,, do something constructive and learn how to get on fish

dk4885
11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Look a few posts back when Bob slayed,,,
once again...

Showed his generosity
once again,,, by giving away his fish to a family that was having a tough go of it

When are these haters gonna quit crawling out from under their rocks,,,
and when you do come out,,, do something constructive and learn how to get on fish

i have been killing alot of striper the last couple mo and i owe it all to bob. you can also go back and see were he gave the college student a discount becouse he was in school short on money. thats bob

CL SmooV
11-15-2012, 08:29 PM
hey uncle bob, before you slap this kid, sprinkle some baby powder in the palm of your hand before you commence...lol

where do these clowns come from????

way to get your client on fish, yet again.

dk4885
11-15-2012, 08:31 PM
hey uncle bob, before you slap this kid, sprinkle some baby powder in the palm of your hand before you commence...lol

where do these clowns come from????

way to get your client on fish, yet again.

hey smoov how did you fish striper bowl. i think the point will be made again

CL SmooV
11-15-2012, 08:52 PM
hey smoov how did you fish striper bowl. i think the point will be made again

........with uncle bob, no doubt!

he could have rolled with anybody at striper bowl, but after my wife and I went with bob on a castaic mission and limited out-- he invited me out to the bowl. For FREE. his knowledge, wisdoms , and humor are priceless. I've fished the mid and staic since 86 and I learned more with bob in 16 hours on the water than the 26 years I've fished those waters. And other lakes too.

I just hope this clown isn't of age. If he is I feel sorry for him. A message to this dude is be careful who you !#%^ with.

Hey DK--- I'm still workin on the clear lake trip with my wife!!!!!

dk4885
11-15-2012, 09:00 PM
........with uncle bob, no doubt!

he could have rolled with anybody at striper bowl, but after my wife and I went with bob on a castaic mission and limited out-- he invited me out to the bowl. For FREE. his knowledge, wisdoms , and humor are priceless. I've fished the mid and staic since 86 and I learned more with bob in 16 hours on the water than the 26 years I've fished those waters. And other lakes too.

I just hope this clown isn't of age. If he is I feel sorry for him. A message to this dude is be careful who you !#%^ with.

Hey DK--- I'm still workin on the clear lake trip with my wife!!!!!

bring the wife she can stay with my wife at my bro in law house over looking the lake. you dont have to worry about accommodations plenty of room. second weekend in may

fishinone
11-15-2012, 09:32 PM
the crazy thing is you look just like the guy i saw at diamond at the stripper tournament but i was positive that guy was homeless. dammmm i was wrong that was you good thing the wounded warriors fed you lunch that way we didnt have to see ydiggingthre the trash

This must be some clown who already got banned. He really is an "outcast".

I'll tell you what outcast, pick any three lakes, and fish all of them in a two week span and post your reports. We'll let you know if you earn the right talk. Be sure to dress nice, because you have set that standard for yourself.

In the mean time, could you post a picture of yourself holding a fishing pole so we can be sure that you have one?

trail blazer
11-15-2012, 09:52 PM
WOW,,,,,,,OUTCAST16 Is a RETARD,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Usually it takes a few minutes to figure out if someone is really stupid or not,,,,,,,,,BUT NOT THIS GUY,,,,,,,LOL.

LETS Just ignore the LOP!

T R A I L B L A Z E R

cutbait
11-16-2012, 04:51 AM
Lolz bob? Always into some kinda angler envy aren't ya?

Cracks me up the way this dude obviously stalked you out at the "stripper" tournament watching as the wounded warrioirs fed ya?.

Surprised the dude doesn't break into your house and sniff your undies at this point?

What's the odds this guy either

a. Skunked at silverwood

b. Wanted those fish you gave away and is bitter you gave em to a family instead

c. Another alias douchebg

C A R P B O Y

cutbait
11-16-2012, 04:53 AM
This must be some clown who already got banned. He really is an "outcast".

I'll tell you what outcast, pick any three lakes, and fish all of them in a two week span and post your reports. We'll let you know if you earn the right talk. Be sure to dress nice, because you have set that standard for yourself.

In the mean time, could you post a picture of yourself holding a fishing pole so we can be sure that you have one?

DRESS NICE YOU HAVE A HIgh STANDARD?

HAHAHAHA

seal
11-16-2012, 07:56 AM
DO YOU WHATS FUNNY SEAL THE AREAS WERE THE STRIPERS ARE POUNDING THE SHAD SCHOOLS ARE THE SAME AREAS I USED TO CATCH THE BIG HOLDOVER TROUT 30 YRS AGO,THERE WASNT A FNN BACK THEN,AS IVE BEEN WORKING THE LAKE ITS DEJA VU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS BAD LUCK FOR MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

The HO's have been few and far between recent years, I wish they'd go back to mixing the stocking points up more with Cleg getting the stock's every other stocking, of course now with the low water level Cleg wouldn't be able to be stocked. Those LMB's and Stripers know where dinners getting served and it's hard for the pods to escape the onslaught over there.

Hey Kwin can we try it again this year after the water level rises, PLEASE!!!

fishinone
11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
DRESS NICE YOU HAVE A HIgh STANDARD?

HAHAHAHA

He wouldn't want people to know that he's a bum.

ghetto fisherman
11-16-2012, 05:53 PM
i think thay should kick that guy off fnn for being a HATER i hate haters like him..

seal
11-16-2012, 08:26 PM
i think thay should kick that guy off fnn for being a HATER i hate haters like him..

I'm thinking you need a new thesaurus.

cutbait
11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm thinking you need a new thesaurus.

You know my thoughts on that word seal

mxwrench
11-16-2012, 08:42 PM
LMB's eat striper fry like candy and the LMB population at Silverwood is very robust, not hurting in anyway. The stripers are keying in on the LMB's this year pretty hard but that's cause there are millions of them, the poor delicate LMB's will survive.

Thanks for the schoolin' Seal, lol, Yeah I know, I know, I was just pokin fun. I do LOVE to see boats full of dead stripers though!!

And LMB population isnt exactly what I'd call Robust... But definitely not hurting either. :)

See ya at the lake!

I'm the idiot driving the '90 Champion DC 184

BK

seal
11-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the schoolin' Seal, lol, Yeah I know, I know, I was just pokin fun. I do LOVE to see boats full of dead stripers though!!

And LMB population isnt exactly what I'd call Robust... But definitely not hurting either. :)

See ya at the lake!

I'm the idiot driving the '90 Champion DC 184

BK

Actually this year my LMB take was off big time, so who know's? All I know is there seems to be a massive amount of LMB fry in the water this year but early on in the bedding they screwed with the water level I was thinking there would be an off year for baby production, show's ya what I know! See you out there.

TroutOnly
11-19-2012, 04:43 PM
HEY P/A/W YOU KNOW THAT TROLLING STUFF DOESNT WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

kingfish2
11-19-2012, 06:32 PM
That outcast guy is a moron I don't know TO except from what I read on this forum but I saw him sat at silverwood after his client left talking to a group of guys at the launch ramp giving them some pointers for a good half hour didn't walk away or anything. Seems like a nice thing to do for a guy who has a business doing just that. Hope to one day be able to hire him as a guide for me.

TroutOnly
11-20-2012, 07:55 AM
hey kingfish thats what i do ,i love the sport of fishing and love seeing or knowing people are successfull at it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,

TroutOnly
12-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Thats funny ron , i didnt know there was a dress code when youre out on the water killin stripeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,