PDA

View Full Version : F/S Columbia H20 proof shell new

Spitfisher
11-13-2012, 06:17 AM
First of all what you are looking at is the 2012 Winner of Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year award, in the waterproof Shell Category.yes! the winner up against and competing against Patagonia, arc teryx, Marmont and several other companies.

This is a super light weight,extremely breathable, full featured shell. Shipping is included to lower 48 only ( contact me otherwise if you are in canada, alaska etc)
the MSRP is $350 and that is much lower than those other brands competitive products- several listed above were in $500 range.
For sale $120 shipped to your door, office or home PayPal accepted or USPS money order, any questions you can reach me thru here via PM or email me direct at Spitfisher at Gmail dot com, thanks

Price drop to $100 shipped

Description

If minimal weight and full mobility are just as important as full wind and weather protection, the Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket for men is everything you need in an outdoor rain jacket. While there are other rain jackets and wet weather parkas that make similar claims, few can match the award-winning triple-ply, air-permeable Omni-Dry ® shell fabric found on Columbia's Peak 2 Peak Jacket for men. That's why Outside Magazine gave it their Gear of the Year award for their shell award category. The Peak 2 Peak Jacket features fully taped seams and underarm zipper vents. The waterproof Inviszip openings on the chest and sleeve pockets don't hang up or catch on backpack harnesses or climbing gear components. Articulated elbows address mobility concerns while the Peak 2 Peak Jacket remains roomy enough to accommodate midweight fleece or classic camping clothing without bunching or binding.

Men's Columbia Sportswear

Peak 2 Peak Waterproof Shell Jacket

Size: M,L, xl & XXL

Color: Compass Blue

Retail: $350

Clean, thoughtfully engineered lines provide a striking framework for the technology inside this jacket: a sleek interior with a bonded liner, fully taped seams, and Omni-Dry®—an extremely air-permeable waterproof fabric that diffuses the moisture vapors you generate while still shedding water in the worst of conditions. For times when your heart rate is really in the red, zip open the aptly placed underarm vents and let the fresh air flow in. Articulated elbows provide a natural fit and superior mobility. Hand pockets and a security pocket at left shoulder all but disappear thanks to our Invizzip™ technology.

Fabric: 100% polyester 3L 50 denier plain weave

Omni-Dry ultrabreathable waterproof and fully taped seams

Attached adjustable storm hood

Vented underarm zips

Pockets feature Inviz-zip

Articulated elbows

Security pocket

Spitfisher
11-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Price drop to $100....this is it, for the remainder of the week, then I'll close and move it to fleabay