PDA

View Full Version : Headed to tube corona or Anaheim tomorrow...report to follow

Surfnsnowboard3
11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Haven't been to Corona yet this trout season. I've been killing it at Anaheim. So I think lll decide based on the traffic on the 91 in the morning.

Ill give an on the water report. Anybody else tubing either lake tomorrow?

It's 10 AM and I have two fish. Missed a couple bites. Overall very slow. Got here at 610 am to a line. Oh, I'm at Corona. Forgot people were off work today. Shore is pretty crowded, I've only seen 4-5 fish caught on the shore. About 15 boats and 5-7 tubers. I'm working the south side. Cove behind bait shop is dead. Got both my fish on orange and white powermouse. Still grinding, check back later.

Left the lake at 1130 with 2 fish. I'm sure I could have grinded out my limit, but it was too crowded. I hate crowds. Ill probably go back Tuesday or Wednesday. Released Both my fish.

aftahour
11-12-2012, 10:31 AM
nice going..

gamekiller
11-27-2012, 03:21 AM
Left the lake at 1130 with 2 fish. Released Both my fish.

Werent u the one trying to play cop and enforce the rules of c&r @ Anaheim in another thread...u think your above the law?

....pretty sure corona has the same policy, hypocrite. Your true colors are showing and they dont look good on ya bro

vdubfiend
11-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Werent u the one trying to play cop and enforce the rules of c&r @ Anaheim in another thread...u think your above the law?

....pretty sure corona has the same policy, hypocrite. Your true colors are showing and they dont look good on ya bro
Yup
Hahahaha

TroutOnly
11-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Youre too funny gamekiller ,you just smashed his balls with a sledgehammer,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,

DANNY SMOKIN JIGZ
11-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Haven't been to Corona yet this trout season. I've been killing it at Anaheim. So I think lll decide based on the traffic on the 91 in the morning.

Ill give an on the water report. Anybody else tubing either lake tomorrow?

It's 10 AM and I have two fish. Missed a couple bites. Overall very slow. Got here at 610 am to a line. Oh, I'm at Corona. Forgot people were off work today. Shore is pretty crowded, I've only seen 4-5 fish caught on the shore. About 15 boats and 5-7 tubers. I'm working the south side. Cove behind bait shop is dead. Got both my fish on orange and white powermouse. Still grinding, check back later.

Left the lake at 1130 with 2 fish. I'm sure I could have grinded out my limit, but it was too crowded. I hate crowds. Ill probably go back Tuesday or Wednesday. Released Both my fish.

Just a heads up, both Anaheim and Corona doesn't allow catch and release so your max fish to catch is 5. Don't want you to get kicked out or banned (which they will do). I'm sure you didn't know. Weren't you the one who told me this?

Surfnsnowboard3
11-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Damn you guys got me. Oh wait, I didn't catch more than 5 and spoke to management prior to releasing my fish.

gamekiller
11-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Damn you guys got me. Oh wait, I didn't catch more than 5 and spoke to management prior to releasing my fish.

You got got snowsmurf

I dont care how many u caught, ur arguing semantics...releasing 1 or 101 is still against the rules remeber? And what, youre so cool they allow ONLY you to release fish? Who are you, Poseidon? That "policy" seems pretty hyporcritcal and far fetched to me and ill be sure to bring that up if they ever try and bust me for the same thing. But wait, were suppose to believe you since youve proven yourself to be so trustworthy...OH WAIT, youre a joke we all laugh at

I personally dont care about the c&r aspect as much as im tired of hearing your narcissism and backhanded biatch comments...backhanded comments get forehanded insults...remember that

Surfnsnowboard3
11-29-2012, 09:01 PM
You got got snowsmurf

I dont care how many u caught, ur arguing semantics...releasing 1 or 101 is still against the rules remeber? And what, youre so cool they allow ONLY you to release fish? Who are you, Poseidon? That "policy" seems pretty hyporcritcal and far fetched to me and ill be sure to bring that up if they ever try and bust me for the same thing. But wait, were suppose to believe you since youve proven yourself to be so trustworthy...OH WAIT, youre a joke we all laugh at

I personally dont care about the c&r aspect as much as im tired of hearing your narcissism and backhanded biatch comments...backhanded comments get forehanded insults...remember that

You have some serious anger issues to have that much hate. Call me whatever you want, I've been called much worse.

I'm going to continue posting reports on here and helping people catch fish.

When's the last time you posted a report?

Poxy Boggards
11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't worry about these jokers SNS...

Game Killer has never even started a thread here on FNN, and from the looks of his activity, he just likes to stir crap up in most of the threads he posts on.

I would however expect more out of an FNN sponsor like TroutOnly then to come into this forum and start name calling like a junior high bully, but what do I know... Maybe that is good for his business.

And anyone with half a brain realizes the huge difference between releasing two fish and releasing 20 or 30 fish which actually could affect the bite for another angler.

Keep on posting up your reports, Haters gonna hate...

Surfnsnowboard3
11-30-2012, 02:30 PM

Game Killer has never even started a thread here on FNN, and from the looks of his activity, he just likes to stir crap up in most of the threads he posts on.

I would however expect more out of an FNN sponsor like TroutOnly then to come into this forum and start name calling like a junior high bully, but what do I know... Maybe that is good for his business.

And anyone with half a brain realizes the huge difference between releasing two fish and releasing 20 or 30 fish which actually could affect the bite for another angler.

Thanks brother. Much appreciated.

ben0606
12-01-2012, 01:35 AM
This would be a good time to close this thread out.......hint hint FNN. We all know these arguments never end. Let's get back to fishing threads and not soap operas. We all come here to talk fishing reports and help so let's get back on track and talk fishing. Don't like me being the neutral guy or what I said then bite me. Let's go slay some fish.

........me stepping off my soap box..........
........me going to slay fish while you read this............
........me catching the next state record..............
.........me waking up from my dream of catching a 30 lb trout...........

Oh by the way patriots suck bills rule.........annnnnnd done

fishead
12-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Ha ha haa yes lets go get them fish
Is he dooing the c n r. with barbless ?

JasonH0232
12-01-2012, 10:18 AM
This would be a good time to close this thread out.......hint hint FNN. We all know these arguments never end. Let's get back to fishing threads and not soap operas. We all come here to talk fishing reports and help so let's get back on track and talk fishing. Don't like me being the neutral guy or what I said then bite me. Let's go slay some fish.

........me stepping off my soap box..........
........me going to slay fish while you read this............
........me catching the next state record..............
.........me waking up from my dream of catching a 30 lb trout...........

Oh by the way patriots suck bills rule.........annnnnnd done

Bills suck! Giants rule! I don't know how you could like the bills when you are from Arizona anyway...

phishin phool
12-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Great post Poxy, I was actually thinking about hittin TroutOnly up for some business and striper lessons but after seeing that lame response I decided, nah, not my type of dude. How someone could respond to Gamekillers stupid post in a positive way is crap in my book.

Oh, and Bronco's rule:Smile: