PDA

View Full Version : 11-10-2012 10am limited

Thisfool
11-11-2012, 02:05 PM
hi hows it going every sorry i dint take any pics yesterday was all about business and trying to get qualified for the masters.

had the float tube launched at about 6:20am and head down the west shore got about quarter way down and had not gotten any love yet

from the moment i got in the water my inner fish finder was telling to work trout island so i made the kick to trout island by this time it was 7:30 or so.

after being working the area for about 15 minuets i got my first hit and first fish that went for about 1.5lbs on the pink egg white worm power-mouse dipped in bite on garlic

a few minutes passed by and the power-mouse same colors as the first gets hit again for a little bit better of a fish about 2lbs

about an hour went by and i lost count of how many color changes to the mini-jig with no more fish i switched the power mouse to a half-night crawler dipped in bite on cast it out and in less then 5 minutes huge bend-O turned out to be 3.5lb bow

recast another half night-crawler and few minutes later 4th fish is on the stringer but its another smaller guy.

recast and i had to wait a bit for the next fish about 20 minutest and fish on but its only bout a 2lber and its 10 i have a limit with my best fish only being 3.5 and having seen a 6lb 5lb caught and a 7lb on another tubers stringer i had no choice but to get my second limit pass to try for a money fish.

so with some Intel i loaded the tube up and headed for the flats where i picked up 2 more on the night crawler dipped in bite on but it was about 12 the wind started picking up and i was starting to cramp up so i called it a failed mission at qualifying and headed in to weigh in my fish and wait for the raffle.

fish count

pink-egg/white worm powermouse

2 fish

night-crawler

5 fish

min jig (every color i had)

NOTHING NOTHING AND MORE NOTHING

Rooster
11-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Nice report bro, Glad to see ya on the custom tube setup crankin on some quality trout. Your time is coming.

Thisfool
11-12-2012, 05:14 PM
thanks man its all good i got plenty of work to put in but it would be nice to get that qualifying money fish sooner rather then later lol

it was good seeing you.

DynoDan
11-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Glad u got to put in some work! See u soon!

fishfnatic
11-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Nice job out there man. Keep entering those tournaments and you'll qualify it's only a matter of time.

5150fishn
11-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Nice job Travis. Looks like you are getting the float tube thing mastered. Congrats on a quality day on the water. They are holding are Masters spots for a later tourney! LMAO

Thisfool
11-13-2012, 07:52 PM
thanks guys at the time i was disapointed with not geting a money fish but after it was all set and done it was for sure a great day of fishing at my fave lake