PDA

View Full Version : Trout Trout let it all out - Cachuma 11.3.12 -late report

joetro474
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Went fishing with my brother on 11/3/12. We figured this lake will have plenty of options. Small mouth, largies, trout. They just stocked on thursday 11.1.12 some 4000 lbs of fish. Got to the lake around 7:30 am. Walked down to the edge of the marina and started fishing. I caught 1 large mouth on a spinner bait. A keeper sized bass. took a pic and let her go. Then a few minutes later caught a decent size trout off of powerbait (no Pic). Then I was told i can not fish the marina so we decided to go over the the other side. This area looked good. Some nice structure and shallow point but didnt get any bites. So we headed back to the marina. for about an hour and didnt get a bite. A group on an aluminum boat was nailing the trout. I dont know what size they were catching. Still couldnt see any trout. Left here and went over to first cove. I got my 3rd fish of the day. a 2lb 10 oz trout off a panther martin. We saw a few more trout the sames size but they would bite. I caught 3 fish and my brother caught 0. I like outfishing him but I always want him to catch something.

Carptain_Bao
11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
sweet, nice catches man i will be head up there next weekend hopefully there will be some left overs!