PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger and spooled up with Nanofil

Cadillyak
11-08-2012, 02:25 PM
I went ahead and spooled my extra spools with Nanofil. At 40$ for 300 yards, hope its worth it. Has anyone had success with this line?? I had been checking this line out for quite sometime, and finally just bit the bullet. Any info is greatly appreciated.

angelsfan951
11-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I spooled my ci4 1000 when this thing came out. I put 4lb in the white. Casting is amazing but my major problem with it was visibility. U have to attach a leader to catch fish. Their is now more colors available and ive been wanting to try out the green i believe or clear. I ended up taking of the line but will try i
t again when i get spare cash. Good luck let us know how u like it.

Cadillyak
11-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Sounds good. I topped it with 6lb flouro so hopefully I'll be ok. Definitely looking forward to casting the micro cranks with it. Will report on how well I like it as I plan on using it Saturday from the tube.

Surfnsnowboard3
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Sounds good. I topped it with 6lb flouro so hopefully I'll be ok. Definitely looking forward to casting the micro cranks with it. Will report on how well I like it as I plan on using it Saturday from the tube.

I swear by Izorline. 2 lb test. Catch big ones with it with ease and it's invisible.