PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Lake

Harold of the rocks
11-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Heading out to Anaheim lake tomarrow... hoping to have better luck then I have at SARL (I'm batting 0-9) . We havent been to Anaheim before so I'm off to a clean start haha.. ill post a report if I don't come home smelling of skunk....

Wish us luck

Mr T-rex
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Good luck out there!! Anaheim lake water is pretty clear so long leaders and bright colors should do the job
20 feet from shore is the money shot

Surfnsnowboard3
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Heading out to Anaheim lake tomarrow... hoping to have better luck then I have at SARL (I'm batting 0-9) . We havent been to Anaheim before so I'm off to a clean start haha.. ill post a report if I don't come home smelling of skunk....

Wish us luck

If you are 0-9 at SARL, you are doing something way wrong. You need to read reports on here and re-evaluate your setup. What kinda setup are you using? Type of pole? Pound test? Lures? Weights? Etc.

Harold of the rocks
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey surf ... U are more right then u know
I have talked to a lot of people and I have changed my line and pole .... Today I put on stren Lo vis 4lb this will be the first time using it .. I was using 4-6lb spiderwire at SARL with about 12-18 leader Carolina rigged .... I have fished a lot of different lakes and SARL is the only place I have ever been skunked everytime Ive been there.... My son laughs and says dad u can't fish ....lol

mjc89
11-07-2012, 09:27 PM
More people do better at SARL than at anaheim. Location is most important at SARL