PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Anaheim to tube 11-6

Surfnsnowboard3
11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Ill give some on the water reports. Ill be targeting trout for the first time this season. Ill have my cat rod as a backup plan.

Anybody else Tubin Anaheim tomorrow?

Socalbassmaster
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
I want to lol . i went sunday and torn em a new one on the fly rod. Caught and released over 50 fish and kept my limt of 5. Then they kicked me off the lake at like 1pm for realsing fish, no problem though i was getting bored of catching em so easy

Pudd Legend
11-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I want to lol . i went sunday and torn em a new one on the fly rod. Caught and released over 50 fish and kept my limt of 5. Then they kicked me off the lake at like 1pm for realsing fish, no problem though i was getting bored of catching em so easy

Mind sharing what techniques on the fly? Nymphing or pulling streamers? Thanks

Socalbassmaster
11-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Mind sharing what techniques on the fly? Nymphing or pulling streamers? Thanks

Yea no problem dude i was catch all of them with just a bead head bugger about 2ft under and indicater casting toward the shore line it was pretty simple

Cadillyak
11-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I wish I could get out there with you, but duty calls. I'll be keeping an eye out for that on the water report. Good luck out there, I'm sure you will slay them.

DotA
11-05-2012, 09:35 PM
gl there dude take some pix

elfarolitojr03
11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Have you seen that video on fishinglakes.com called Trout Bite Red Hot? super sick video, and at 4:50 when the camera goes underwater you can see a bunch of fish. Wish i could go tomorrow but probably wont go till Sunday. good luck tomorrow, let us know how it goes, try to get some vid or pics haha

Surfnsnowboard3
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Have you seen that video on fishinglakes.com called Trout Bite Red Hot? super sick video, and at 4:50 when the camera goes underwater you can see a bunch of fish. Wish i could go tomorrow but probably wont go till Sunday. good luck tomorrow, let us know how it goes, try to get some vid or pics haha

Here's the on the water report....

Caught my limit very quickly. Found a spot where the fish were biting ANYTHING. Any color powermouse. Even threw on a good size flicker shad. They pounded it. They were on a feeding frenzy. Caught 1 good size hook jaw (first cast of the day). The rest were the average size stockers.

Good times for sure

elfarolitojr03
11-06-2012, 05:34 PM
i want to go one of these days but i dont know where to post up. I went 3 times during the summer for catfish and i was skunked all 3 times no bites no nothing, so im afraid of going and getting skunked lol. do you know where around is a good area? not trying to get your spot but just a rough area of where to cast you know.

vdubfiend
11-07-2012, 08:56 AM
if they arent biting then move...
if people are next to you catching them and you arent getting a bite then move. a lot of the time the fish are literally 10-20 from the shore because the dropoff is so steep.
use 2-4 lb test
GL

elfarolitojr03
11-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Went today on my tube caught my limit within two hours, missed around 6 fish, kept snapping my line. had a good time and didn't take long to get fish.