PDA

View Full Version : Worst day at the Pudd!

BUSTER124
11-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Yesterday,, Windy,Cold, broke the trolling motor.. Took a skunk.. Nothing further to say. Threw everything I had. Just couldn't figure out what they were doing. Worst day of fishing.. Still beat any day at work!!

Lakerfan160
11-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Sounds like a nightmare.... at least u got out to fish

CL SmooV
11-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Same here Buster,

I hit the shoreline hard yesterday afternoon.......

Nothing!

One strike on the Ika. This was after I fished the jig, swim jig, swim bait, stick, crank, spinner, and the drop.

I fished the pudd the past 3 fall seasons, normally on wind blown banks and did good.

This year has a funny fall pattern. But, we will find em in due time.

dday07
11-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Been funny for me all year.......did good in winter...bad for spawn...slow early summer...and good in late summer when normally slow for me
Same here Buster,

I hit the shoreline hard yesterday afternoon.......

Nothing!

One strike on the Ika. This was after I fished the jig, swim jig, swim bait, stick, crank, spinner, and the drop.

I fished the pudd the past 3 fall seasons, normally on wind blown banks and did good.

This year has a funny fall pattern. But, we will find em in due time.

BUSTER124
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah Smoov and DDay, I killed it this summer and thought I had The Pudd kinda figured out.. I too threw the tackle box at 'em.. I am confident in seeing your guys posts you two are very knowledgeable and if none of us caught anything it was a "LockJaw" type day.. Remember,, even KVD and all those guys have taken skunks.. It just makes me wanna try harder next time.

thanks guys