PDA

View Full Version : Monster Bass at Hansen Dam

Serg
11-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Caught this monster bass at Hansen Dam (aka) "The Cement Hole".

Serg
11-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Went to Castaic last night and got the big skunk

dday07
11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm guessing you have the biggest hands in the world?

HBAR
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Caught this monster bass at Hansen Dam (aka) "The Cement Hole".

Haha I love it I started calling it the cement hole and now almost everyone calls it that. For this place that is a monster although I know a buddy who got an 11pounder out of here. Going to the cement hole tomorrow for some trout and try out new product from the Angler bros, cant wait!

Cartman
11-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Haha I love it I started calling it the cement hole and now almost everyone calls it that. For this place that is a monster although I know a buddy who got an 11pounder out of here. Going to the cement hole tomorrow for some trout and try out new product from the Angler bros, cant wait!

Whachu talkin? Ain't no trout in that lake. Ain't no catfish neither.

HBAR
11-02-2012, 10:52 PM
T
Whachu talkin? Ain't no trout in that lake. Ain't no catfish neither.

Sorry I meant to say the cement hole in lancaster, doesnt look like they are going to plant trout at hansen till mid/late november. But yes there WAS catfish and there will be trout in there soon

HBAR
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
The female fish and game officer that patrols Hansen dam was at Apollo Park Saturday, she told me that her boss said they stocked the cement hole, said she was surprised as was I. Went by yesterday just to check it out the chalk board says last stock was Oct 10 400lbs catfish, they now have in place two white floating signs that have duct taped to them a yellow paper that says no fishing beyond this point, only thing is they have them within 10-15ft of each other instead of one on each end.

Cartman
11-06-2012, 08:04 PM
The female fish and game officer that patrols Hansen dam was at Apollo Park Saturday, she told me that her boss said they stocked the cement hole, said she was surprised as was I. Went by yesterday just to check it out the chalk board says last stock was Oct 10 400lbs catfish, they now have in place two white floating signs that have duct taped to them a yellow paper that says no fishing beyond this point, only thing is they have them within 10-15ft of each other instead of one on each end.

I don't think there's much catfish catching going on at Hansen, but trout are going in this week. May have stocked today according to an unclear text message I got from a friend who practically lives there.

HBAR
11-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Well I would have been there had I not spent almost 5 hours at the doctors office, gonna have to check it out tomorrow, hit me up cartman