PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi Cover Up....

DockRat
11-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Obama's Botched Kidnapping :!!!:
Seems Obama got lucky with hurricane Sandy getting press.
If he gets re-elected and the facts come we'll see Obama on trial.
Even after he lied to the American people about the stupid Muslim video,
people still want to vote for him. Die hard dems need to pull there head out and see
that voting for a failed president will help sink this country deeper.
DR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbmP5fW2-A

Where is the calls for impeachment? Even if he loses the election I think we should go after him for treason!!!

Pic of the president on during his Kenya visit in 2006.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/trevorfansau/obama.jpg

pcuser
11-01-2012, 12:56 PM
A little paranoid are we? You need to take your head out and work toward sanity...

Lady Quagga
11-01-2012, 01:13 PM
A little paranoid are we? You need to take your head out and work toward sanity...

But you see, this is how the Dipsh*t News Network works.

You have a conservative West Point dropout posing as a journalist who cobbles together a bunch of inflammatory images and random soundbytes, fashions yet another Benghazi conspiracy theory (one of them has to stick eventually, right?), and then tries to legitimize his "report" by referring to "a source connected to the White House". Hell, by definition, someone receiving those Obama campaign email updates could be considered "a source connected to the White House".

So how best to distribute this piece of trash? You slap it all into a YouTube video and reach out to all the other rabid conservative "news sites", who all start quoting each other and giving the original "report" the illusion of legitimacy. Then the "report" gets further traction by the Dipsh*t Distribution Network, who absorb this trash like a fat kid eats cake, and contribute to the internet pollution by posting to sites like this one (and no Mods, this is not a insult towards FNN).

DarkShadow
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM

You have a conservative West Point dropout posing as a journalist who cobbles together a bunch of inflammatory images and random soundbytes, fashions yet another Benghazi conspiracy theory (one of them has to stick eventually, right?), and then tries to legitimize his "report" by referring to "a source connected to the White House". Hell, by definition, someone receiving those Obama campaign email updates could be considered "a source connected to the White House".

So how best to distribute this piece of trash? You slap it all into a YouTube video and reach out to all the other rabid conservative "news sites", who all start quoting each other and giving the original "report" the illusion of legitimacy. Then the "report" gets further traction by the Dipsh*t Distribution Network, who absorb this trash like a fat kid eats cake, and contribute to the internet pollution by posting to sites like this one.

So in other words, you give this posting a 1/2 rainman outta 5?

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/3303/halfrainman.jpg / http://imageshack.us/a/img268/6055/rainmank.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img268/6055/rainmank.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img268/6055/rainmank.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img268/6055/rainmank.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img268/6055/rainmank.jpg

HawgZWylde
11-01-2012, 01:44 PM
So p-cuser, LQ. Are you saying that that the Benghazi cover-up is all a big lie??? A figment of the conservative minds imagination???

Lady Quagga
11-01-2012, 01:51 PM
So p-cuser, LQ. Are you saying that that the Benghazi cover-up is all a big lie??? A figment of the conservative minds imagination???

Hawggy, I am saying that as of this moment, there is no credible evidence or testimony which supports the conspiracy theory forwarded by the video above. Furthermore, the Benghazi incident is being trumped up as some sort of Presidency-ending event, and that just isn't so, especially when you consider "foreign policy failures" by previous administrations, a point I've brought up repeatedly and you've not addressed, Hawggy.

HawgZWylde
11-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Hawggy, I am saying that as of this moment, there is no credible evidence or testimony which supports the conspiracy theory forwarded by the video above. Furthermore, the Benghazi incident is being trumped up as some sort of Presidency-ending event, and that just isn't so, especially when you consider "foreign policy failures" by previous administrations, a point I've brought up repeatedly and you've not addressed, Hawggy.

Really? Name calling games Quagga? Trust me, Benghazi is going to put big names under indictment Quagga. I said military and intel were furious before. It's way worse now. Top Brass is involved. This isn't going to be pretty for Obama, Quagga...

Oh, as far as addressing your inquisitions? I won't, nor can I disclose. It's classified. You know what the old saying is...

Lady Quagga
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Really? Name calling games Quagga? Trust me, Benghazi is going to put big names under indictment Quagga. I said military and intel were furious before. It's way worse now. Top Brass is involved. This isn't going to be pretty for Obama, Quagga...

Oh, as far as addressing your inquisitions? I won't, nor can I disclose. It's classified. You know what the old saying is...

Who's name-calling, Hawggy?

It's classified, but you are privy to it. So, you either know someone who violated their security oath and passed you some juicy tidbits, or you (of all people) are in the loop and are slumming around honeydripping on FNN. (Edit: Or, you are making it sound like you know something you really don't, and are waiting for an "AH HA!" announcement in the news which supports your suppositions, so you come out appearing as if you actually knew something.) Once again: there is no credible evidence or testimony which supports the conspiracy theory forwarded by the video above. When the whistleblowers decide to disclose something with more weight than a third-rate YouTube video, we can talk.

And you have still failed address how this is any worse than the numerous "foreign policy failures" by previous administrations - failures which included the known harboring of terrorists and their operations. Hmm, Hawggy?

TroutOnly
11-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Its just another failure by the current regime in the white house ,and just more cowardly actions in the face of terrorism , oh but i forgot obama killed bin laden and the terrorist are on the run and hiding becuase there so afraid of the pres drones,,,,,,,,what a terrible joke played on us all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DockRat
11-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Fat kid eats cake.
Classic...

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75/SonnieMiami/4053786703_b01a7d141b.jpg

Cmon LQ, Something going on here. Conspiracy ? Maybe, time will tell.
Why did Obama deny this ? 7 - 8 hours of gunfire, POTUS goes to bed then Vegas campaigning :Secret: ? WTF ?

How about the Clinton Body Count ?
Here is a good one for you, if you can handle it ?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o140/hillaryarmando/fatkidcake.jpg DR

HawgZWylde
11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Its just another failure by the current regime in the white house ,and just more cowardly actions in the face of terrorism , oh but i forgot obama killed bin laden and the terrorist are on the run and hiding becuase there so afraid of the pres drones,,,,,,,,what a terrible joke played on us all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Absolutely T/O. Come hell to pay this administration will...

DockRat
11-01-2012, 07:33 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/DonaldDouglas/Second%20Americaneocon/In-Benghazi-600.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/2012%20Campaigns/the-butcher-of-benghazi_01b.png

DarkShadow
11-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Here is a good one for you, if you can handle it ?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html

You were right, I *almost* coudln't handle it! (I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair.)

Sometimes I have to wonder if you're being serious with the things you post, or whether this is all performance comedy.

But regardless of your intentions, you *may* want to cross reference the Internet before posting things from the Internet.

Here's a good gem from that pesky Snopes site, which is obviously biased to the Clintons:

We shouldn't have to tell anyone not to believe this claptrap, but we will anyway.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Their words SR, not mine. :Razz:

But here you go, you can start copy and pasting this on future threads:

http://12160.info/group/exposebarackhusseinobama/forum/topics/the-obama-death-list

cutbait
11-01-2012, 07:53 PM
The truth about Benghazi is not known now to anyone other than those in the current administration and the 4 DEAD AMERICANS.

Would be nice if journalists weren't swallowin the admins jism and had time to investigate...

Just like the Obamas admin investigation is currently ongoing.......... :Rolls Eyes:

HawgZWylde
11-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Who's name-calling, Hawggy?

It's classified, but you are privy to it. So, you either know someone who violated their security oath and passed you some juicy tidbits, or you (of all people) are in the loop and are slumming around honeydripping on FNN. (Edit: Or, you are making it sound like you know something you really don't, and are waiting for an "AH HA!" announcement in the news which supports your suppositions, so you come out appearing as if you actually knew something.) Once again: there is no credible evidence or testimony which supports the conspiracy theory forwarded by the video above. When the whistleblowers decide to disclose something with more weight than a third-rate YouTube video, we can talk.

And you have still failed address how this is any worse than the numerous "foreign policy failures" by previous administrations - failures which included the known harboring of terrorists and their operations. Hmm, Hawggy?

A circle of bros have been betrayed. These bros quietly put their lives on the line for us every day, all over the world. It's one thing to die nearly anonymously for a righteous cause. It's quite another to die by being betrayed by the people you work for and protect. The only conspiracy here, is the cover-up by this administration, and by the MSM and it's media blackout. Where I get my facts is irrelevant, there is plenty of verifiable info already released in the public arena. And you, of all people should know it. To ignore it, and call it a conspiracy, is to be a fool. DR's post may or may not be the root of the cover-up, hell, I've heard people say this was another operation much like Fast and Furious, except on a much larger scale, and involving various terrorist orgs including Al Qaeda. Theories indeed, but what IS fact, is there is a very big cover-up underway and some very big people are pissed off. This may get buried for the election, which is the obvious intention, but it isn't going away regardless of who gets elected. I just hope when all is said and done, those convicted get a nice long vacation at the "resort at Guantanamo Bay". It's a beautiful place in a wonderful tropical setting, and the hosts really would take good care of those who betrayed their bros, and by default, their nation...

HawgZWylde
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
The truth about Benghazi is not known now to anyone other than those in the current administration and the 4 DEAD AMERICANS.

Would be nice if journalists weren't swallowin the admins jism and had time to investigate...

Just like the Obamas admin investigation is currently ongoing.......... :Rolls Eyes:

Not so, too many in the chain got the stand down during the firefight. Targets were painted and ready to go. A "Spectre" was flying. And the order came, and help disengaged. General Carter Ham, and Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette have mysteriously been reassigned. E-mails, recorded video and voice communications are there. Whistleblowers, including flags, are out there and very angry. And talking...

cutbait
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Not so, too many in the chain got the stand down during the firefight. Targets were painted and ready to go. A "Spectre" was flying. And the order came, and help disengaged. General Carter Ham, and Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette have mysteriously been reassigned. E-mails, recorded video and voice communications are there. Whistleblowers, including flags, are out there and very angry. And talking...

I hear ya loud and clear, but my main point is that the facts are not being reported/ investigated... etc.... {Hawggzy} :Rolls Eyes:

DEVOREFLYER
11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
The Bengazi situation has all of the troops in serious doubt about our Commander in Chief and if he has their back. I just got off the phone with my cousin in Thailand on a two week R&R. He is an ex Navy Seal working in Afghanistan for the CIA as a contractor. He is the toughest guy I have ever known, a pure fighting machine. His phone call stated that the whole Seal and Special Ops family is livid over the Bengazi situation and none are voting for 0bama. The following are some of the excerpts from e-mails he has sent me from the Stan this past year. You will notice the cool and calm nature and his ability to just shrug things off when in danger. Most of his e-mails are heavily censored and the pic’s are often blank.
Oh, and the two ex Seals killed in Bengazi were CIA contractors like my cousin and it isn't going over real well with the Black Ops guys.
The e-mails are not in any particular order.

Arrived FOB Shank yesterday........back in the serious war zone, I'll make it work for me.

All,
Base command has implemented an increased security posture in effect until further notice which dictates, all personnel on BAF to wear their individual body armor (IBA) and Kevlar helmet whenever outside of a hardened facility.
It is imperative that all personnel wear their individual body armor (IBA) and Kevlar helmet properly. Plates inside the vest and helmet on their head.
Please ensure employees without access to this email are informed.
Notification will be sent when the status changes.
This is hard to work in, even have to wear it in the truck, hard to drive in. Silly Muslims.......

life in the Stan.........today was 27 when I called, told you it was warmer, usually it's been just 7 degrees in the morning.

Yes, that menu looks great. I had to wait in line for 20 minutes just to get in the door. It took another 15 to get my food. They were going thru so much that many things were being replaced, did not want to wait and hold up the line. I got some turkey with gravy, cranberry sauce (canned) some mashed potatoes and shrimp. Shrimp was still frozen and cocktail sauce pan was empty, so I put hot sauce on it. I had a piece of pecan pie (after another 5 minute wait in that line). There were some of the dining facility workers dressed up..........a Bosnian woman dressed up as a Pilgrim woman, speaking Russian, did not really work for me..........but it was still nice.

As promised, here are some pic's........an MRAP (mine resistant armored patrol) with the infamous MA DUCE, MA2-50 CAL. Notice the optics, telescopic, thermal imaging, and night vision, when you need to dominate the situation, accept no substitute! New French soldiers, first time in country, been here one day, and their weapons.

We got some bunker time the other night and took incoming rocket fire. I got woke up for accountability, otherwise slept through it.........charged it to my time though. This occurs when we get in-direct fire, ie: rockets fired at the base, big base could be anywhere. It's been very calm lately, but calm for too long is bad.

Soon it will be another Muslim holiday, forget what it's called, but they smoke hash and play a game like rugby on horseback with a headless goat carcass. Only now they have tennis shoes, they seem to really like those.

The snow came down for a couple of days. At first it was a wonderful thing with the big floating flakes and flurries, but that didn't last for long. I think the 'kid' in all of us was delighted to see the beginnings of the snow fall. It took us back to those younger years when a coating of snow meant snowball battles in the front yard, and sledding runs down the neighborhood hill, and especially 'snow days'! Remember those wonderful mini-vacations from the drudgery of learning about English literature, and penmanship, and especially LONG DIVISION in math class (I knew I would NEVER have to use long division when I got to be an adult). For the first few hours it was a wonderful thing to see the snow falling. Then reality set in. I was reminded of the last line in an old 'Calvin and Hobbs' comic when Calvin is enjoying his 'snow day'. He said "Falling snow and sleet is a pleasure reserved for those who don't drive a car". And buddy, was this ever true! Once the romantic idea of a 'winter wonderland' wore off we had to face the challenge of getting through the snow and sleet and slush to work. Sure there are asphalt roadways, but this base is still in a construction mode. There is building going on everywhere and roads are dug up on a regular basis to install new power or plumbing or something. Add to that the huge trucks with their huge loads and huge tires, and you get HUGE POTHOLES. I'm not talking dinky little holes that may do some minor damage like rip out a shock absorber or two; I'm talking about HUGE potholes. We have ones sooo big (OK, ..how big are they?) They are so big that they have their own high and low tide marks, so big that developers are bidding on shoreline space to build lakefront condos, so big that the Marines are using them for amphibious landing assault practice. Well, maybe not quite that big, but they are BIG. Especially when you drive to work in a 'VAN-GO'. I'd never seen one of these things until I got here. They are a cross between a full sized van truck, and a child's go cart. They are powered by an engine slightly bigger than the average lawn tractor. But you can comfortably fit 5 adults in them, if each of the adults are the size of a child. The last couple of mornings the 5 of us have shoehorned ourselves into one of the Van-gos to run the obstacle course know as 'East Perimeter Road'. Ordinarily the 20 minute drive is pleasant with views of the country side and surrounding mountains but the snow and rain has turned the road into a realistic copy of the moon's surface. And with the filling of slush water you can't tell really how deep they are. Steve is driving and I know he does his best to avoid the deepest ones but sometimes you can't. I'm looking, Steve is looking, but every once in a while, BAM!, the van's suspension hits bottom. We slow down to hit the holes gently, trying to minimize the damage (as we only have so many dental fillings left) but that means we lose the momentum to get us back out of the big holes. Then we'd hit a deep one! Water and slush would spray out and I know all of us had the same thought, 'who of us is going to have to get out and push?'. And then Steve would work a little magic with the throttle and clutch and we'd make it out of the hole. Only to face another. I think Calvin was right that the enjoyment of snow is reserved for those who don't drive a car. I'm thinking that the next time it snows I'll let Steve drive, and I'll walk.

I just got to Tillman about an hour and a half ago. Right before we got here, maybe 5 minutes, they had incoming right outside the wall by where I stay. Then a great deal of outgoing artillery, just over a nearby hill ridge, two different times about 10 minutes apart. Site command accused me of bringing trouble with me, then I gave him his wintergreen Skoal he asked for, and it was cool,lol. Right up on the Pakistan border again, love it here, very laid back fob. I'll take many more pic's and send them, maybe this time I can fire a 50 cal. Sniper rifle.

Our teams were told to stand down on Sharana, our big hub base. The Army is questioning our justification for being here. Day by day here now. That's why most of us were just sent out to the smaller fob's until this thing in Sharana get's figured out

Happy New Year, I'm being sent back out to fob Tillman, right on the Pakistan border, don't really care anymore. Cold and getting colder, some mornings are single digits. I hate being cold, always. At least out there I'm out of the mix, just me and one other team member, do our stuff and that's it for the day, not 13hrs a day to look busy! Have a great year.

Today was like any other day, we did less work, same hours.lol Today I took a long lunch, I don't eat lunch, so I was at our coffee shop "Green beans" ( like a frontier Starbucks). For 1:45 min. I bought every coffee, for every military that came in. It was nice, I wanted to do something, and found a way to do it. I told them I was an ex Navy Seal and just needed to get back in the action lol. Good times, It was a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas, from your friendly Armed Forces in the middle east.

I got my first ride on a Chinook, I got back here in Sharana yesterday, leaving for Bermel in the morning. Looking forward to getting home.
Correction, it's 2 miles from Pakistan border! Right below us is a Afghan border checkpoint where they search trucks, I think I could throw a rock and hit them at the bottom of the hill. I was watching them pat guys down, so I asked about it. I see people walking all around down there, lots of housing compounds. Guy's working in little pastures, tilling the soil by hand with a shovel.

I arrived here at Tillman yesterday morning, this is the smallest fob( forward operating base) yet. There is maybe 50 soldiers here, sometimes more. No one drives on base, no need, maybe 10 acres. Action all around the general area, especially at night. We are right on a small pass into Pakistan, just 20 miles from border, it's just a rough dirt road, back an forth across a little stream. I took a few pictures yesterday, I'll take alot more today, it's very rural here, locals live right around the camp, on the high ground! There is a house right across the wash on a hill, the Taliban blew his roof off and killed his son, he works on base. Taliban then were firing down at the camp, interesting place, last night illumination flares and gun fire in the hills. I'm told that's pretty regular thing. Several buildings here with parts of new roofs from rocket attacks. Overall it's pretty mellow though.

I've been in Afghanistan about 7 weeks, seems much longer. Everybody goes to Bagram Air Field (BAF) when they first arrive for orientation, assignments. Right after I finished my orientation on the second day, as we walked out of the tent, 5 of us immediately targets. Well, the list was pre-determined, still felt random. So that's what I do, as of last June when Gen. Patreus took over, we are to find and kill the bad guys. My hub base is in Sharana, I'll be going back Wed. and right back out Thur./Fri to Tillman. It can be very hard to travel here, waiting on choppers, space available, humping all our stuff and of course vest and helmet. Once you have a flight, hurry and throw your stuff on, then get the hell off! Good times! Here are some pic's, look forward to hearing from you.

Lady Quagga
11-01-2012, 10:36 PM
A circle of bros have been betrayed. These bros quietly put their lives on the line for us every day, all over the world. It's one thing to die nearly anonymously for a righteous cause. It's quite another to die by being betrayed by the people you work for and protect. The only conspiracy here, is the cover-up by this administration, and by the MSM and it's media blackout. Where I get my facts is irrelevant, there is plenty of verifiable info already released in the public arena. And you, of all people should know it. To ignore it, and call it a conspiracy, is to be a fool. DR's post may or may not be the root of the cover-up, hell, I've heard people say this was another operation much like Fast and Furious, except on a much larger scale, and involving various terrorist orgs including Al Qaeda. Theories indeed, but what IS fact, is there is a very big cover-up underway and some very big people are pissed off. This may get buried for the election, which is the obvious intention, but it isn't going away regardless of who gets elected. I just hope when all is said and done, those convicted get a nice long vacation at the "resort at Guantanamo Bay". It's a beautiful place in a wonderful tropical setting, and the hosts really would take good care of those who betrayed their bros, and by default, their nation...

Which is the long way of saying,

"I am basing my opinions and suppositions on the same information everyone else has, albeit with an anti-Obama slant. I cannot or will not compare this 'foreign policy failure' with those of previous administrations, regardless of how more or less egregious they were. But mark my words - the longer and louder I say it, the more legitimate it becomes!!!"

Why didn't you just say so, Hawggy?

DockRat
11-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Thanks for sharing the emails Devoreflyer. Can't imagine any of those soldiers over there that would support Obama after this Benghazi mess.

'Stand Down' :Finger:

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/2012%20Campaigns/obama-benghazi01_sm.png
DR

cutbait
11-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Which is the long way of saying,

"I am basing my opinions and suppositions on the same information everyone else has, albeit with an anti-Obama slant. I cannot or will not compare this 'foreign policy failure' with those of previous administrations, regardless of how more or less egregious they were. But mark my words - the longer and louder I say it, the more legitimate it becomes!!!"

Why didn't you just say so, Hawggy?

On top of being disrespectful to Hawg, now your putting words in his mouth?

Looks like ole Hawgz is gettin to the LQ? {whoever he is}

Lady Quagga
11-02-2012, 01:19 PM
On top of being disrespectful to Hawg, now your putting words in his mouth?

Looks like ole Hawgz is gettin to the LQ? {whoever he is}

Not at all cutbait, just condensing the ones coming out of his.

And Hawggy gets to me like a sunny day in November.

Mischief
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
I love politics on a fishing forum,..

seal
11-04-2012, 07:50 PM

If you have any love for politics you are a sick basstard!

HawgZWylde
11-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Petraeus, head of the CIA now resigns AFTER the election due to an affair? Will not testify as planned in this weeks Benghazi hearings(?)

Clinton announces after the election that she will step down days after the inauguration. Will not testify in this weeks Benghazi hearings(?)

I smell deals being made. I wonder how many will plead the 5th.

Indeed, and the plot thickens...

Interesting read concerning Benghazi;

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Indeed, and another four star bites the dust. And the cover-up and purge continues...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/scandal-probe-ensnares-commander-of-us-nato-troops-in-afghanistan/2012/11/13/a2a27232-2d7d-11e2-a99d-5c4203af7b7a_story.html

And now we have the president and future CEO of Lockheed/Martin ensnared as well. Remember, L/M announced a couple of months or so prior to the election that they would be issuing layoff notices to tens of thousands (required by law) prior to said elections angering the Obama administration who then worked out a "deal" to withhold said layoff notices until after the elections were over and that the administration would "take care" of the subsequent expenses(illegal). And gee, yet another inappropriate relationship with a woman is involved. This smacks Soviet style operandi.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/at-white-house-request-lockheed-martin-drops-plan-to-issue-layoff-notices/

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/lockheed-martin-ousts-future-ceo-over-relationship-with-subordinate/

And it was Valerie Jarret who threatened "retaliation" to those who opposed Obama and his administration.

http://founderscode.com/

New military policy is "Up or Out. You move up, or you get out. Who decides who moves up, hence who moves out?
Two four star flags are now "out". Many career military members with 10+ years of duty have been "moved out" already.

Indeed, the purge has begun, and the cover-up continues...

Prowler_Tuber
11-13-2012, 08:59 AM

I know right I thought thats what Facebook was for SMH

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Army Gen. Carter Ham relieved of duty after Benghazi
Navy rear admiral Chuck Gaoette relieved of duty after Benghazi
Army Gen. David Petaeus retired, former head of CIA resigned after Benghazi
Marine corps 4 star Gen. John Allen, commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan is now is under investigation, after Benghazi.

"I dont know how many of you have been keeping up with the news about Admiral Gaouette and General Ham but here is the long and short of it. General Ham has stated publicly that he NEVER recieved an order from anyone to assist those in Benghazi, Libya even though the President states that that was his order . Here is a link to the video. Please read the entire article if you have not already. http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/benghazigate-general-ham-no-order-to-protect-consulate-video/

The story continues where General Ham was told to stand down here–> http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/thread.cfm?catid=2&subcatid=7&threadid=7179985

“The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”

Admiral Gaouette was going to assist General Ham. Both Admiral Gaouette and General Ham have been relieved of duty.

PressTV.com has claimed that Admiral Gaouette is under suspicion for planning the overthrow of Obama if he is re-elected and General Carter Ham has been quoted as stating that he NEVER recieved an order that Obama states he gave to “secure our personel”

Leon Panetta, the Secretary of Defense, states that he and “the Generals” all agreed that it was to dangerous to go in. So what happened to Obama’s order???? Obama stated CLEARLY has gave an order to secure our personel. However as we all know NOBODY went in to help them. Did Panetta refuse to follow the Presidents order or did Obama lie when he stated he gave the order?"

Read more here;
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2012/10/please-help-admiral-gaouette-and-general-ham-please-read-2440314.html

pcuser
11-13-2012, 11:06 AM

So how best to distribute this piece of trash? You slap it all into a YouTube video and reach out to all the other rabid conservative "news sites", who all start quoting each other and giving the original "report" the illusion of legitimacy. Then the "report" gets further traction by the Dipsh*t Distribution Network, who absorb this trash like a fat kid eats cake, and contribute to the internet pollution by posting to sites like this one (and no Mods, this is not a insult towards FNN).

Actually, I am well aware how it's done. I was really referring to their sanity. They sound a lot like my crazy mother sounded in the 50's and 60's, when the main boogieman was the Trilateral Commission. I heard a lot of hysterical ranting about those conspiracies. Actually, based on the research coming out of neuroscience, we all take extraneous data from our world and use certain brain centers to make a coherent sense of it. Unfortunately, those who draw false conclusions when creating this reality are labeled less than sane. They might not be able to even tell that their reality is anything other than sound and accurate. That would explain why they can't be convinced that they are wrong...

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Actually, I am well aware how it's done. I was really referring to their sanity. They sound a lot like my crazy mother sounded in the 50's and 60's, when the main boogieman was the Trilateral Commission. I heard a lot of hysterical ranting about those conspiracies. Actually, based on the research coming out of neuroscience, we all take extraneous data from our world and use certain brain centers to make a coherent sense of it. Unfortunately, those who draw false conclusions when creating this reality are labeled less than sane. They might not be able to even tell that their reality is anything other than sound and accurate. That would explain why they can't be convinced that they are wrong...

MMHMM, and the cover-up continues. This one isn't going away. You can call people crazy for demanding action, that's what the left does best to cover their deeds. But this incident, and subsequent actions are gonna bite them hard...

Lady Quagga
11-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Army Gen. Carter Ham relieved of duty after Benghazi
Navy rear admiral Chuck Gaoette relieved of duty after Benghazi
Army Gen. David Petaeus retired, former head of CIA resigned after Benghazi
Marine corps 4 star Gen. John Allen, commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan is now is under investigation, after Benghazi.

"I dont know how many of you have been keeping up with the news about Admiral Gaouette and General Ham but here is the long and short of it. General Ham has stated publicly that he NEVER recieved an order from anyone to assist those in Benghazi, Libya even though the President states that that was his order . Here is a link to the video. Please read the entire article if you have not already. http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenf...nsulate-video/

The story continues where General Ham was told to stand down here–> http://dyn.politico.com/members/foru...readid=7179985

Leading off with "news" written by Sorcha Faal doesn't lend you a whole lot of credibility.

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Leading off with "news" written by Sorcha Faal doesn't lend you a whole lot of credibility.

At this point, does anybody have any credibility any more Quagga?

DarkShadow
11-13-2012, 01:49 PM
MMHMM, and the cover-up continues.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3369/tinfoilhat2.jpg

Lady Quagga
11-13-2012, 01:58 PM
At this point, does anybody have any credibility any more Quagga?

Is that your justification for using Sorcha Faal as a "news source"?

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Is that your justification for using Sorcha Faal as a "news source"?

Right Quagga. And Sorcha Faal fits into this how? And if so, how do you know this? Does this anonymous entity write for Politico as well? How about cnn? Does it write for them too? Fox news maybe? Is everyone who opposes the Obama regime a Sorcha Faal? Or maybe Sorcha Faal is a cryptic name for whistle-blower, this time. Is it a Russian? Is it a left wing radical creation to label "right wingers"? Are you SANSOU? Is DS SANSOU? Are you and DS the same? Miguel and Niguel, are they the same, or not? Are they both Quagga? Are you going to refer me to Napolitano? After all, DHS painted "right wing extremist" targets on said entities blogs. Right Quagga? Is anyone who opposes the Obama regime now considered a "right wing extremist?

The Benghazi incident in America, is neither republican, nor democrat, it's American. The true "conspirators" in this incident, are the ones who deliberately left our ambassador and 3 other Americans to die a long brutal death. Why doesn't that bother you Quagga? I just bring the news, a messenger if you will. And why is it that you, DS, and a couple of others are always so willing to shoot the messenger when it could hurt the radical left currently in control of the White House? Indeed, creating conspiracies where none exist, only cover-ups. That be you, SANSOU.

Is the author of this Sorcha Faal as well?
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-868910

Ah indeed, aren't cover-ups and conspiracies fun...

City Dad
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Right Quagga. And Sorcha Faal fits into this how? And if so, how do you know this? Does this anonymous entity write for Politico as well? How about cnn? Does it write for them too? Fox news maybe? Is everyone who opposes the Obama regime a Sorcha Faal? Or maybe Sorcha Faal is a cryptic name for whistle-blower, this time. Is it a Russian? Is it a left wing radical creation to label "right wingers"? Are you SANSOU? Is DS SANSOU? Are you and DS the same? Miguel and Niguel, are they the same, or not? Are they both Quagga? Are you going to refer me to Napolitano? After all, DHS painted "right wing extremist" targets on said entities blogs. Right Quagga? Is anyone who opposes the Obama regime now considered a "right wing extremist?

The Benghazi incident in America, is neither republican, nor democrat, it's American. The true "conspirators" in this incident, are the ones who deliberately left our ambassador and 3 other Americans to die a long brutal death. Why doesn't that bother you Quagga? I just bring the news, a messenger if you will. And why is it that you, DS, and a couple of others are always so willing to shoot the messenger when it could hurt the radical left currently in control of the White House? Indeed, creating conspiracies where none exist, only cover-ups. That be you, SANSOU.

Is the author of this Sorcha Faal as well?
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-868910

Ah indeed, aren't cover-ups and conspiracies fun...

Hooked-a-Skate... Hooked-a-Skate... Hooked-a-Skate...

Skyler
11-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Hooked-a-Skate... Hooked-a-Skate... Hooked-a-Skate...

Dammit, you said his name three times! Now he will appear (and be promptly banned again, lol).

Lady Quagga
11-13-2012, 04:43 PM
And Sorcha Faal fits into this how?

Sorcha Faal is the pseudonym for the original author of the trash you chose to quote. Some folks suspect it is a pseudonym for David Booth, a conspiracy/disinformation enthusiast and known plagiarist.

Now, go and take your Thorazine. Or consider upping the dosage.

Better yet, how about you gesture up at the sky and scream, "Oh rat farts!" I think the results would be just as effective.

DarkShadow
11-13-2012, 05:04 PM
That be you, SANSOU.

http://cdn.theguardian.tv/brightcove/poster/2012/8/31/120831ClintEastwoodGOP_6607027.jpg

Are you SANSOU? Is DS SANSOU? Are you and DS the same? Miguel and Niguel, are they the same, or not? Are they both Quagga? Are you going to refer me to Napolitano?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IOnO9BcQazI/UEkWjxwP8QI/AAAAAAAALFk/xtwYPyrzdqo/s1600/0a0.jpg

No, I'm Spartacus!!!

And shooting the messenger? Cmon Hawgz, you know full well that us pinko commies don't own any guns!

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Sorcha Faal is the pseudonym for the original author of the trash you chose to quote. Some folks suspect it is a pseudonym for David Booth, a conspiracy/disinformation enthusiast and known plagiarist.

Now, go and take your Thorazine. Or consider upping the dosage.

Better yet, how about you gesture up at the sky and scream, "Oh rat farts!" I think the results would be just as effective.

"By Christopher L Clark
Contributor profile"

So Christopher L Clark is Sorcha Faal? Really? Link please. I think Prozac and Xanax are in order for you...

HawgZWylde
11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Dammit, you said his name three times! Now he will appear (and be promptly banned again, lol).

Hooked-a-skate was a profile here?

Skyler
11-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Hooked-a-skate was a profile here?

Indeed. If you haven't been trolled by HAS, you haven't been trolled. The guy was a legend.

http://troll.me/images/over-9000/his-trolling-level-is-over-9000.jpg

Lady Quagga
11-13-2012, 11:03 PM
"By Christopher L Clark
Contributor profile"

So Christopher L Clark is Sorcha Faal? Really? Link please. I think Prozac and Xanax are in order for you...

Ah, I see that part of the quote I used (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?68176-Benghazi-Cover-Up&p=639401#post639401) was cut-off. FTFY!

But since you bring up Clark, not once did I say he was Sorcha Faal - but it appears he did link the same Sorcha Faal news source you did in your post. Gotta love the circular copy/paste sourcing/reporting from you and your ilk.

My remark about you using Sorcha Faal as a news source still stands.

As for you using beforeitsnews.com as a source, let's take a look at their credentials:

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

And anyone can lack accuracy or integrity when posting trash in their community. Clearly a bastion of journalistic credibility.

(One more thing before we move on - check out their FAQ (http://beforeitsnews.com/faq). Pay particular attention to your browser's title bar. The sad typo of an inept web-developer? Or a homophobic subliminal message?)

Now, if you really want links to info on Christopher L Clark, I'd be more than happy to oblige....

guest007
11-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Could someone enlighten me. Just how is this Obama's fault?

DockRat
11-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Could someone enlighten me. Just how is this Obama's fault?

Cause the Prez Barry sat on his asss and watched Americans fight for there lives (live real time) for hours. The Hero Seals put up a good fight till the end.
They needed security and asked for it.
Then he went to bed and campaigned the next day.
Barry and Hillary go on for days saying it was a protest due to the idiot that made the anti muslim movie, LIE.

It was al Qaeda
Maybe you heard of them ? Twin towers in NYC ? Afghanistan, Iraq ?
Pre planned attack for 9 - 11 - 2012

DR

Timeline of 9/11 Consulate Attack As It Unfolds

September 11, 2012: 9:43 a.m. Benghazi time (3:43 ET): Amb. Stevens sent cables to D.C., including a Benghazi weekly report of security incidents reflecting Libyans' "growing frustration with police and security forces who were too weak to keep the country secure."

Hours before the assault, nearly 750 miles away in Cairo, events were taking shape that would inform the early narrative surrounding the events in Benghazi:

Around 12:00 p.m. (6:00 a.m. ET): The U.S. Embassy in Cairo releases a statement on its website disavowing a YouTube film named "Innocence of Muslims," which mocks the Prophet Mohammad. Later that afternoon, protesters who had gathered outside the embassy compound stormed the gates and tore the American flag down, replacing it with a black Salafist flag.

Around 9:00 p.m. (3:00 p.m. ET): In the walled Benghazi compound, U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens says good night to the Turkish Ambassador Ali Kemal Aydin and retires to his room in Building C, a large residence with numerous bedrooms and a safe haven.

There are three other structures in the compound: Building B, a residence with bedrooms and a cantina and dining room; a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) located across from building B, containing offices, one bedroom and security cameras; and barracks located by the front gate, staffed by Libyan security guards.

At this time, there are five diplomatic security agents (DS) on site - three based in Benghazi and two traveling with Stevens. According to a U.S. State Department account given Oct. 9 there was "nothing unusual outside of the gates. "

9:40 p.m. (3:40 p.m. ET): Gunfire and an explosion are heard. A TOC agent sees dozens of armed people over security camera flowing through a pedestrian gate at the compound's main entrance. It is not clear how the gate was opened.

The agent hits the alarm and alerts the CIA security team in the nearby annex and the Libyan 17th of February Brigade, one of several powerful militias serving as a de facto security presence in Benghazi. The embassy in Tripoli and the State Dept. command center were also alerted.

State Dept. Diplomatic Security follows events in real time on a listen-only, audio-only feed, according to testimony of Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant director for international programs, given before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Oct 10.

Around 10 p.m. (4 p.m. ET): At the compound, several DS agents leave to get tactical gear from Building B. One stays in Building C with Ambassador Stevens and Information Officer Sean Smith. The mob sets fire to the 17th of February Brigade barracks on site.

DS agent Scott Strickland moves Stevens and Smith to the closest area "safe haven" in Building C.

The other agents, currently in Building B and the TOC come under attack.

The attackers gets into Building C, lights furniture on fire, then the building's exterior. Stevens, Smith and Agent Strickland move to the bathroom and lay on floor but decide to leave safe haven after being overcome by smoke.

Strickland goes out an emergency escape window. Stevens and Smith do not follow. Strickland returns several times but can't find them in the overwhelming smoke. He goes up to the roof and radios the other agents.

Three agents return to Building C via armored vehicle. They search and find Smith's body, but not Stevens.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is told of the incident "shortly after it began at 4 p.m.," CBS News' Margaret Brennan reported Sept. 14. Clinton spoke to the Libyan President Mohammed Magariaf to "enlist his full support."

Meanwhile, the U.S. military began moving an unarmed drone over Benghazi to provide real-time intelligence to the CIA team on the ground. It would take roughly an hour to arrive.

10:05 p.m. (4:05 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Department Operations Center is issued to a number of government and intelligence agencies, including the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI. "US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."

10:25 p.m. (4:25 p.m. ET): A six-member CIA team arrives from the annex with 40 to 60 members of 17th of February Brigade. The team removes Smith's body.

Around 10:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET): Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and his top military adviser learn of the incident.

10:54 p.m. (4:54 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Dept. Operations Center: "the firing... in Benghazi has stopped. A response team is on site attempting to locate COM personnel."

11 p.m. (5 p.m. ET): Just ahead of the weekly meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey, White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon tells President Obama of the attack and the fire at the main villa. The president and those officials discuss possible responses to the situation.

At the compound, the 17th of February Brigade says they can't hold the perimeter and withdraws.

DS agents make final search for Stevens and leave with the CIA team in an armored vehicle heading for the annex, taking fire along the way.

Inside room of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens

Of note, when CBS News' Elizabeth Palmer visited the compound in one of several trips to Libya, she found little evidence of an extensive firefight at the compound's walls and main gate, likely indicating the fiercest fighting occurred away from the compound.

Midnight (6 p.m. ET) Agents arrive at the annex, which receives sporadic small-arms fire and RPG rounds over a roughly 90-minute period. The security team returns fire and the attackers disperse.

Over the next two hours, Sec. Panetta holds a series of meetings and issues several orders: Two Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) platoons stationed in Rota, Spain prepare to deploy - one to Benghazi and the other to the Embassy in Tripoli; A special operations team in Europe is ordered to move to Sigonella, Sicily - less than one hour's flight away from Benghazi; An additional special operations team based in the U.S. is ordered to deploy to Sigonella.

12:07 a.m. (6:07 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Dept. Operations Center states that the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli reports the Islamic military group "Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibilty for Benghazi Attack"... "on Facebook and Twitter and has called for an attack on Embassy Tripoli."

Around 12:30 a.m. (6:30 p.m. ET): A six-man security team, including two Defense Dept. personnel, leave Embassy Tripoli for Benghazi.

1:30 a.m. (7:30 p.m. ET): The U.S. security team from Embassy Tripoli lands in Benghazi and learn that the ambassador is missing. They try to arrange for transportation into town, with the goal of locating Stevens.

4:07 a.m. (10:07 p.m. ET): Secretary Clinton issues a statement acknowledging the death of one State Dept. officer.

5:00 a.m. (11:00 p.m.): A second U.S. Predator drone arrives to relieve the first.

5:15 a.m. (11:15 p.m. ET): The U.S. Regional Security Office in Tripoli gets a phone call from an Arabic-speaking source who says a Westerner has been found in Benghazi and is perhaps at a hospital. It's believed to be Ambassador Stevens. Transfer to airport is arranged.

At around the same time, the additional security team finds transportation from the airport under the escort of the Libyan Shield, another local militia, but decides to head to the annex after learning that Stevens was almost certainly dead. Just after their arrival, the annex takes mortar fire, sustaining three direct hits. The precision of the attacks indicates a level of sophistication and coordination.

Former U.S. Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty are killed in the mortar assault, which lasts just 11 minutes before dissipating; a DS agent and annex security member are severely wounded.

After the mortar attack, about 30 Americans evacuate the annex and head to the airport, with the assistance of the Libyan security convoy.

Ambassador Stevens is confirmed dead later that morning, as Americans see his body at the airport

Around 7:40 a.m. (1:40 a.m. ET): Unable to fit on one plane, the first wave of Americans - consisting of U.S. diplomats and civilians - departs Benghazi and heads to Tripoli, leaving behind security staff and bodies.

Around 10:00 a.m. (4 a.m. ET): The second flight leaves Benghazi for Tripoli with U.S. security members and bodies.

President Obama is told of Stevens' death. State Department tells all diplomatic posts around the world to review their security posture and to take all necessary steps to enhance it

Around 7 p.m. (1 p.m. ET): Americans are transported out of Tripoli on a C-17 military aircraft, heading for Ramstein, Germany.

Around 8 p.m. (2 p.m. ET): U.S. special forces team arrives in Sigonella, Sicily, becoming the first military unit in the region.

Around 9 p.m. (3 p.m. ET): A FAST platoon arrives in Tripoli.

10:19 p.m. (4:19 p.m. ET) The C-17 carrying Stevens' body and the other Americans arrives in Ramstein.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/timeline-how-benghazi-attack-probe-unfolded/

pcuser
11-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Cause the Prez Barry sat on his asss and watched Americans fight for there lives (live real time) for hours. The Hero Seals put up a good fight till the end.
They needed security and asked for it.
Then he went to bed and campaigned the next day.
Barry and Hillary go on for days saying it was a protest due to the idiot that made the anti muslim movie, LIE.

It was al Qaeda
Maybe you heard of them ? Twin towers in NYC ? Afghanistan, Iraq ?
Pre planned attack for 9 - 11 - 2012

DR

Timeline of 9/11 Consulate Attack As It Unfolds

September 11, 2012: 9:43 a.m. Benghazi time (3:43 ET): Amb. Stevens sent cables to D.C., including a Benghazi weekly report of security incidents reflecting Libyans' "growing frustration with police and security forces who were too weak to keep the country secure."

Hours before the assault, nearly 750 miles away in Cairo, events were taking shape that would inform the early narrative surrounding the events in Benghazi:

Around 12:00 p.m. (6:00 a.m. ET): The U.S. Embassy in Cairo releases a statement on its website disavowing a YouTube film named "Innocence of Muslims," which mocks the Prophet Mohammad. Later that afternoon, protesters who had gathered outside the embassy compound stormed the gates and tore the American flag down, replacing it with a black Salafist flag.

Around 9:00 p.m. (3:00 p.m. ET): In the walled Benghazi compound, U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens says good night to the Turkish Ambassador Ali Kemal Aydin and retires to his room in Building C, a large residence with numerous bedrooms and a safe haven.

There are three other structures in the compound: Building B, a residence with bedrooms and a cantina and dining room; a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) located across from building B, containing offices, one bedroom and security cameras; and barracks located by the front gate, staffed by Libyan security guards.

At this time, there are five diplomatic security agents (DS) on site - three based in Benghazi and two traveling with Stevens. According to a U.S. State Department account given Oct. 9 there was "nothing unusual outside of the gates. "

9:40 p.m. (3:40 p.m. ET): Gunfire and an explosion are heard. A TOC agent sees dozens of armed people over security camera flowing through a pedestrian gate at the compound's main entrance. It is not clear how the gate was opened.

The agent hits the alarm and alerts the CIA security team in the nearby annex and the Libyan 17th of February Brigade, one of several powerful militias serving as a de facto security presence in Benghazi. The embassy in Tripoli and the State Dept. command center were also alerted.

State Dept. Diplomatic Security follows events in real time on a listen-only, audio-only feed, according to testimony of Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant director for international programs, given before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Oct 10.

Around 10 p.m. (4 p.m. ET): At the compound, several DS agents leave to get tactical gear from Building B. One stays in Building C with Ambassador Stevens and Information Officer Sean Smith. The mob sets fire to the 17th of February Brigade barracks on site.

DS agent Scott Strickland moves Stevens and Smith to the closest area "safe haven" in Building C.

The other agents, currently in Building B and the TOC come under attack.

The attackers gets into Building C, lights furniture on fire, then the building's exterior. Stevens, Smith and Agent Strickland move to the bathroom and lay on floor but decide to leave safe haven after being overcome by smoke.

Strickland goes out an emergency escape window. Stevens and Smith do not follow. Strickland returns several times but can't find them in the overwhelming smoke. He goes up to the roof and radios the other agents.

Three agents return to Building C via armored vehicle. They search and find Smith's body, but not Stevens.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is told of the incident "shortly after it began at 4 p.m.," CBS News' Margaret Brennan reported Sept. 14. Clinton spoke to the Libyan President Mohammed Magariaf to "enlist his full support."

Meanwhile, the U.S. military began moving an unarmed drone over Benghazi to provide real-time intelligence to the CIA team on the ground. It would take roughly an hour to arrive.

10:05 p.m. (4:05 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Department Operations Center is issued to a number of government and intelligence agencies, including the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI. "US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."

10:25 p.m. (4:25 p.m. ET): A six-member CIA team arrives from the annex with 40 to 60 members of 17th of February Brigade. The team removes Smith's body.

Around 10:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET): Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and his top military adviser learn of the incident.

10:54 p.m. (4:54 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Dept. Operations Center: "the firing... in Benghazi has stopped. A response team is on site attempting to locate COM personnel."

11 p.m. (5 p.m. ET): Just ahead of the weekly meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey, White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon tells President Obama of the attack and the fire at the main villa. The president and those officials discuss possible responses to the situation.

At the compound, the 17th of February Brigade says they can't hold the perimeter and withdraws.

DS agents make final search for Stevens and leave with the CIA team in an armored vehicle heading for the annex, taking fire along the way.

Inside room of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens

Of note, when CBS News' Elizabeth Palmer visited the compound in one of several trips to Libya, she found little evidence of an extensive firefight at the compound's walls and main gate, likely indicating the fiercest fighting occurred away from the compound.

Midnight (6 p.m. ET) Agents arrive at the annex, which receives sporadic small-arms fire and RPG rounds over a roughly 90-minute period. The security team returns fire and the attackers disperse.

Over the next two hours, Sec. Panetta holds a series of meetings and issues several orders: Two Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) platoons stationed in Rota, Spain prepare to deploy - one to Benghazi and the other to the Embassy in Tripoli; A special operations team in Europe is ordered to move to Sigonella, Sicily - less than one hour's flight away from Benghazi; An additional special operations team based in the U.S. is ordered to deploy to Sigonella.

12:07 a.m. (6:07 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Dept. Operations Center states that the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli reports the Islamic military group "Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibilty for Benghazi Attack"... "on Facebook and Twitter and has called for an attack on Embassy Tripoli."

Around 12:30 a.m. (6:30 p.m. ET): A six-man security team, including two Defense Dept. personnel, leave Embassy Tripoli for Benghazi.

1:30 a.m. (7:30 p.m. ET): The U.S. security team from Embassy Tripoli lands in Benghazi and learn that the ambassador is missing. They try to arrange for transportation into town, with the goal of locating Stevens.

4:07 a.m. (10:07 p.m. ET): Secretary Clinton issues a statement acknowledging the death of one State Dept. officer.

5:00 a.m. (11:00 p.m.): A second U.S. Predator drone arrives to relieve the first.

5:15 a.m. (11:15 p.m. ET): The U.S. Regional Security Office in Tripoli gets a phone call from an Arabic-speaking source who says a Westerner has been found in Benghazi and is perhaps at a hospital. It's believed to be Ambassador Stevens. Transfer to airport is arranged.

At around the same time, the additional security team finds transportation from the airport under the escort of the Libyan Shield, another local militia, but decides to head to the annex after learning that Stevens was almost certainly dead. Just after their arrival, the annex takes mortar fire, sustaining three direct hits. The precision of the attacks indicates a level of sophistication and coordination.

Former U.S. Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty are killed in the mortar assault, which lasts just 11 minutes before dissipating; a DS agent and annex security member are severely wounded.

After the mortar attack, about 30 Americans evacuate the annex and head to the airport, with the assistance of the Libyan security convoy.

Ambassador Stevens is confirmed dead later that morning, as Americans see his body at the airport

Around 7:40 a.m. (1:40 a.m. ET): Unable to fit on one plane, the first wave of Americans - consisting of U.S. diplomats and civilians - departs Benghazi and heads to Tripoli, leaving behind security staff and bodies.

Around 10:00 a.m. (4 a.m. ET): The second flight leaves Benghazi for Tripoli with U.S. security members and bodies.

President Obama is told of Stevens' death. State Department tells all diplomatic posts around the world to review their security posture and to take all necessary steps to enhance it

Around 7 p.m. (1 p.m. ET): Americans are transported out of Tripoli on a C-17 military aircraft, heading for Ramstein, Germany.

Around 8 p.m. (2 p.m. ET): U.S. special forces team arrives in Sigonella, Sicily, becoming the first military unit in the region.

Around 9 p.m. (3 p.m. ET): A FAST platoon arrives in Tripoli.

10:19 p.m. (4:19 p.m. ET) The C-17 carrying Stevens' body and the other Americans arrives in Ramstein.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/timeline-how-benghazi-attack-probe-unfolded/

Again, SANITY and REALITY...

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Ah, I see that part of the quote I used (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?68176-Benghazi-Cover-Up&p=639401#post639401) was cut-off. FTFY!

But since you bring up Clark, not once did I say he was Sorcha Faal - but it appears he did link the same Sorcha Faal news source you did in your post. Gotta love the circular copy/paste sourcing/reporting from you and your ilk.

My remark about you using Sorcha Faal as a news source still stands.

As for you using beforeitsnews.com as a source, let's take a look at their credentials:

And anyone can lack accuracy or integrity when posting trash in their community. Clearly a bastion of journalistic credibility.

(One more thing before we move on - check out their FAQ (http://beforeitsnews.com/faq). Pay particular attention to your browser's title bar. The sad typo of an inept web-developer? Or a homophobic subliminal message?)

Now, if you really want links to info on Christopher L Clark, I'd be more than happy to oblige....

And anyone can attack and ridicule the messenger. Alinsky wrote a book about it. Now lets see how good you are at disputing the facts presented by the messengers...

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Again, SANITY and REALITY...

Meaning what? I'll ask you the same thing I asked our resident troll Quagga, can you dispute the facts DR posted in that post?

Lady Quagga
11-14-2012, 10:54 AM
And anyone can attack and ridicule the messenger. Alinsky wrote a book about it. Now lets see how good you are at disputing the facts presented by the messengers...

Which Alinsky are you referring to? Saul?

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Which Alinsky are you referring to? Saul?

* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.

Who penned these?

Lady Quagga
11-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Ah, so you were referring to Saul Alinsky. Nice to see you employing these rules while accusing others of doing the same.

And anyone can attack and ridicule the messenger.

Considering the messengers relied on the Sorcha Faal pseudonym as their news source, it's not that hard at all.

addict
11-14-2012, 12:18 PM
You guys are what's wrong with this country"republicans" you do nothing but spew hatred and attack anything this administration does . It's good vs evil and good wins every time . That's what republicans have become a party of evil , you guys should take a step back and do some serious soul searching , you have been thwarting America's progression past,present and future .being a bigot n obstructionist are not american

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Ah, so you were referring to Saul Alinsky. Nice to see you employing these rules while accusing others of doing the same.

Considering the messengers relied on the Sorcha Faal pseudonym as their news source, it's not that hard at all.

Thanks Quagga, you just keep proving my point over and over. Got any facts to dispute?

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 12:37 PM
You guys are what's wrong with this country"republicans" you do nothing but spew hatred and attack anything this administration does . It's good vs evil and good wins every time . That's what republicans have become a party of evil , you guys should take a step back and do some serious soul searching , you have been thwarting America's progression past,present and future .being a bigot n obstructionist are not american

Really addict? So you have no problem with a one party socialist system eh? Kinda like what Cali has become?

pcuser
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM

I'm an Atheist, however I must say AMEN to that.

pcuser
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Really addict? So you have no problem with a one party socialist system eh? Kinda like what Cali has become?

I think we need at least 2 parties. However, the Republican party as it exists today is neither a viable counter to the Democrats nor a viable alternative to the Democrats.

Lady Quagga
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks Quagga, you just keep proving my point over and over. Got any facts to dispute?

Thanks Hawggy, you just keep proving my point over and over. Got a conspiracy you can prove?

guest007
11-14-2012, 01:01 PM
I asked why was Obama being blamed for this, and DR puts up a timeline that shows that Obama did everything he could. Interesting.

pcuser
11-14-2012, 03:24 PM
I asked why was Obama being blamed for this, and DR puts up a timeline that shows that Obama did everything he could. Interesting.

It's easier for them not to have to deal with facts in a coherent way. They have trouble discerning reality with the way their brains arrange facts.

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 03:26 PM

Obama watched it in real time and did nothing. If that's all he could do, we are in deep s**t...

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 03:27 PM
It's easier for them not to have to deal with facts in a coherent way. They have trouble discerning reality with the way their brains arrange facts.

In 4 years, we'll see what's become of our republic. From here on out, it's on you...

DockRat
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Why is he blamed for this ? Lol

Commander in Chief is responsible for his diplomats serving overseas.
Cmon man, total hotbed Lybia, we bombed some of Gaddafi's sites before he was killed. Barry Obama was in on all that during the fall of the regime. It is not as if we haven't been involved in Lybia.

I guess you missed this line ?

President Obama is told of Stevens' death. State Department tells all diplomatic posts around the world to review their security posture and to take all necessary steps to enhance it.
They should have had some marines at that place.
DR

Two journalists combed through the U.S. consulate building in Benghazi, Libya, over a month after it was attacked and turned up something significant: two unsigned draft letters expressing strong concern about security at the building. The letters are dated Sept. 11 – the day of the attack – and addressed to Libya’s foreign minister and Benghazi’s police chief. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens’s team had earlier requested additional security from the Libyans, according to the letters, and were not satisfied with the results.

The story make clear that there was a significant gap between the security that Stevens had in Benghazi and the security he felt the consulate badly needed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/11/01/new-details-on-ambassadors-failed-fateful-push-for-more-security-at-benghazi/

DockRat
11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Mike hearing about the 09 Nobel Peace Prize winner.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/RedSoxPrince/mj-laughing.gif

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Oslo, October 9, 2009

the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.:LOL:

Try protecting your Diplomats Barry.
DR

detailer
11-14-2012, 10:19 PM
What happened in Bengahzi should make everyone of us take a very hard look at what is going on in Washington.Cover up ,no cover up. Does'nt matter.What our leaders failed to do was
react to the situation that started 2 weeks before the 11 September attacks .There were so many signs and warnings and attacks on other diplomats.When they got the call they had a
a least 3 separate forces that could have been there. The Marine Quick Reaction force was in the Persian Gulf .This is the stuff they train for and could have been there in 2 hours. Delta
Force was doing traing excercises in Europe , another 2 hours away, if that long.The third group I can only say were even closer ,"in country" if you will . Ambassador Stevens gave the
United States many years of service in some of the most hostile places on earth,and did a great job for us.And this is how our govt. repays him.Seals expect to die in battle.They did not
have to die in Bengahzi, Libiya on 11 September 2012. But they did their duty to the very end.

HawgZWylde
11-14-2012, 10:46 PM
What happened in Bengahzi should make everyone of us take a very hard look at what is going on in Washington.Cover up ,no cover up. Does'nt matter.What our leaders failed to do was
react to the situation that started 2 weeks before the 11 September attacks .There were so many signs and warnings and attacks on other diplomats.When they got the call they had a
a least 3 separate forces that could have been there. The Marine Quick Reaction force was in the Persian Gulf .This is the stuff they train for and could have been there in 2 hours. Delta
Force was doing traing excercises in Europe , another 2 hours away, if that long.The third group I can only say were even closer ,"in country" if you will . Ambassador Stevens gave the
United States many years of service in some of the most hostile places on earth,and did a great job for us.And this is how our govt. repays him.Seals expect to die in battle.They did not
have to die in Bengahzi, Libiya on 11 September 2012. But they did their duty to the very end.

"Ambassador Stevens gave the
have to die in Bengahzi, Libiya on 11 September 2012. But they did their duty to the very end."

And these 2 retired Seals are heroes, and should be honored as such. Reports state they held off multiple raids of up to 150 enemy combatants neutralizing at least 60 before finally being killed by mortar fire. Has anyone heard anyone in this administration suggest that? No.

The White House situation room was operational and watching in real time broadcast by a drone, including president Obama, Clinton, Panetta, and others. Obama went to bed and then departed the next day to campaign in Vegas. They watched these men fight the entire time and did nothing to save them. Those Seals, Ambassador Stevens, and diplomatic aide Sean Smith were flat out betrayed, period...

guest007
11-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Why is he blamed for this ? Lol

Commander in Chief is responsible for his diplomats serving overseas.
Cmon man, total hotbed Lybia, we bombed some of Gaddafi's sites before he was killed. Barry Obama was in on all that during the fall of the regime. It is not as if we haven't been involved in Lybia.

I guess you missed this line ?

They should have had some marines at that place.
DR

Two journalists combed through the U.S. consulate building in Benghazi, Libya, over a month after it was attacked and turned up something significant: two unsigned draft letters expressing strong concern about security at the building. The letters are dated Sept. 11 – the day of the attack – and addressed to Libya’s foreign minister and Benghazi’s police chief. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens’s team had earlier requested additional security from the Libyans, according to the letters, and were not satisfied with the results.

The story make clear that there was a significant gap between the security that Stevens had in Benghazi and the security he felt the consulate badly needed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/11/01/new-details-on-ambassadors-failed-fateful-push-for-more-security-at-benghazi/
In all your research on this matter, how could you have missed this:

House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
Seriously, you guys need to stop. Your making republicans look bad.

DockRat
11-15-2012, 06:37 AM
In all your research on this matter, how could you have missed this:

Classic Lib. Throw more money at a problem. You probably support Obese welfare hoochimamas getting free cell phones. When in Santiago Chile I saw plenty of US Marines. We have so many troops around the world.

The GOP and Ryan try to save us from the cliff and guys like you want to blast them. Just keep spending money we don't have. What I am saying is that in a hotbed Lybia they needed more security.

So much waste going on, go to the Port of LA/LB and see Homeland Security guys all over the place sitting and texting. Thousands of marines in places like Okinawa, Germany. They can make cuts and shift troops to places where they are NEEDED.

Not cut up version
For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

DarkShadow
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM

You don't say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HuLxp5Dpdo

"In some parts of rural Maine, there were dozens, dozens of black people who came in and voted on Election Day. Everybody has a right to vote, but nobody in town knows anyone who's black. How did that happen? I don't know. We're going to find out…."

:LOL:

I hear that Post Election Withdrawal Syndrome is going to be added to the DSM-VI here soon. Some people may be already suffering the symptoms, and not even realize it.

pcuser
11-15-2012, 11:32 AM
You don't say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HuLxp5Dpdo

:LOL:

I hear that Post Election Withdrawal Syndrome is going to be added to the DSM-VI here soon. Some people may be already suffering the symptoms, and not even realize it.

OOH... Dozens and dozens of "black" people. Scary, isn't it. In Maine, no less. Yes, you may have Post Election Withdrawal Syndrome or Obama Derangement Syndrome....

By the way, what has this to do with Benghazi?

Skyler
11-15-2012, 12:49 PM
OOH... Dozens and dozens of "black" people. Scary, isn't it. In Maine, no less. Yes, you may have Post Election Withdrawal Syndrome or Obama Derangement Syndrome....

By the way, what has this to do with Benghazi?

I think the point wasn't about racism, but the fact that there were NO black residents in some of these districts, however they still showed up at the polls. A similar anomaly occurred in Sheboigan, WS. They were actually busing them in, many wearing Chicago Bears jersies. I could care less who won, but you have to be blind to not see the voter fraud that occurred during this election. Hell, there were entire districts in Pennsylvania where not a single Romney vote was cast. Obama got 100% of the vote there (statistically impossible), despite multiple people from those districts claiming they voted for Romney. There were also thousands of reports of polling machines going "default" to an Obama vote. It's all a scam anyway. Doesn't matter who you vote for. Nothing will ever get better. Not with the two parties we have now.

Lady Quagga
11-15-2012, 01:12 PM
A similar anomaly occurred in Sheboigan, WS. They were actually busing them in, many wearing Chicago Bears jersies.

There have been numerous reports of individuals walking into East L.A. polling places wearing Raiders jerseys. The very idea Oakland is trying to influence our local elections outrages me.

Skyler
11-15-2012, 01:43 PM
There have been numerous reports of individuals walking into East L.A. polling places wearing Raiders jerseys. The very idea Oakland is trying to influence our local elections outrages me.

Seeing a raiders jersey in LA is nothing like seeing a bears jersey (or 200) in packers country. The raiders used to live here. The bears just plain suck, lol. Not to mention, the town in question has only 6000 residents, and the black demographic is about as prevalent as polio.

Lady Quagga
11-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Seeing a raiders jersey in LA is nothing like seeing a bears jersey (or 200) in packers country. The raiders used to live here. The bears just plain suck, lol. Not to mention, the town in question has only 6000 residents, and the black demographic is about as prevalent as polio.

I disagree. This was clearly an attempt on the part of Bay Area officials to influence the successful passage of Measure B, so that they could entice the adult entertainment industry to relocate to Oakland County.

DarkShadow
11-15-2012, 02:32 PM
I think the point wasn't about racism, but the fact that there were NO black residents in some of these districts, however they still showed up at the polls.

Now Counsel Skyler,

Why on earth would people want to stuff the ballot box in a state that, for the last 20 years, has voted Blue?

That's like trying to rob a bank that has no money. High risk, no reward. 4 electoral votes?

But yes, all this damn voter fraud. If that didn't happen, Romney would've....

*pulls out calculator*,

STILL lost by 100+ electoral votes, and about 2.5 million popular votes.

Wait, did i carry the zero correctly?

pcuser
11-15-2012, 05:02 PM
I think the point wasn't about racism, but the fact that there were NO black residents in some of these districts, however they still showed up at the polls. A similar anomaly occurred in Sheboigan, WS. They were actually busing them in, many wearing Chicago Bears jersies. I could care less who won, but you have to be blind to not see the voter fraud that occurred during this election. Hell, there were entire districts in Pennsylvania where not a single Romney vote was cast. Obama got 100% of the vote there (statistically impossible), despite multiple people from those districts claiming they voted for Romney. There were also thousands of reports of polling machines going "default" to an Obama vote. It's all a scam anyway. Doesn't matter who you vote for. Nothing will ever get better. Not with the two parties we have now.

I attempted to get a breakdown of district voting in PA. The best I could find was a breakdown by counties. There are many more counties than districts. There are no counties with unusual vote totals that would suggest no votes in any district. Consider that most if not all districts include more than one county. That really shoots to h*** your silly suggestion about no votes were cast for Romney in some PA districts. You really need to reconsider where you get your so-called news. Fox news and right wing talk radio aren't credible sources.

Skyler
11-15-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm not saying it would have affected the outcome, however, that doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. If even a single vote was tampered with, or any voter cast more than one vote, the entire election should be thrown out. And PC user, I'm not a right winger. In fact I voted for Obama in 2008. However, when something smells I point it out. Multiple districts in Florida reported over 150% voter turn out. Those 100% Obama districts are real: http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-voter-id-law

I don't just post random crap unless I've verified it through multiple sources.

fishinarteest
11-15-2012, 10:00 PM
However, when something smells I point it out. .

this. I've been trying to point that out to people for a long time now. Regardless of who you vote for, when something wrong is done, you give due credit to whoever caused the problem.

Lady Quagga
11-15-2012, 11:58 PM
However, when something smells I point it out. Multiple districts in Florida reported over 150% voter turn out. Those 100% Obama districts are real: http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-voter-id-law

Skyler, just because something "smells" doesn't mean there is some sort of impropriety going on. Let's take your two examples. The Florida example had already been explained by the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections before the fraud-mongers started yammering. As for the Philadelphia example, if you set aside the sensationalism and review the article in its entirety, you see that it was not at all unusual for Romney to have garnered no votes in the divisions mentioned.

The lesson here is that while you may have verified what you reported through multiple sources, and those sources may have relied on their own, and even thrown in a fact or two, there is as yet no proof of fraud.

Can we count on you to be just as diligent in pointing out when the allegations of wrongdoing turn out to be unfounded?

pcuser
11-16-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm not saying it would have affected the outcome, however, that doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. If even a single vote was tampered with, or any voter cast more than one vote, the entire election should be thrown out. And PC user, I'm not a right winger. In fact I voted for Obama in 2008. However, when something smells I point it out. Multiple districts in Florida reported over 150% voter turn out. Those 100% Obama districts are real: http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35069785_1_romney-supporters-mitt-romney-voter-id-law

Divisions are far different than districts. I've seen Dixville Notch in New Hampshire vote unanimously for Richard Nixon in 1960. It means nothing. In the article you link to, there is an expert who explains it as normal for that sample size. I could probably take you to communities in Los Angeles where there is zero support for Mitt Romney. I could also probably find communities where there is zero support for President Obama. So what. This means nothing in regards to voter fraud. Find me a congressional district or even a smaller county in Pa with those results and we have a conversation. As for the 150% voter turn out in Florida, the report was counting voter ballot pages as votes. Thus two pages with 75% turnout becomes 150% "turnout". There are "reporters" who fail to source there reports. I also never called you a right winger. I called certain media outlets right wing, and they are. There are also left wing media outlets where you have to take things with a grain of salt. However, right wing outlets tend to lie outright as opposed to give something a spin. That's why Fox News wasn't allowed to open a station in Canada. In Canada, a "news outlet" cannot call themselves a news organization if they lie on air. They gave up when they were told they couldn't lie. As to voter fraud this year, the only verified fraud was committed by Republican hired groups who did things like falsifying addresses of registered voters and destroying Democratic voter registrations they had collected instead of turning them in as required by law.As to in person voter fraud, independent studies turn up minuscule amounts scattered across the country. It just isn't a viable way to change election results. On top of that, I've seen reports where it was an accidental double vote, such as being told to go to the wrong polling place and, after finding out, going to the correct polling place, thus "voting" twice. Lastly, historically, there has been fraud on both sides. That doesn't mean we should pass laws that creates barriers to legal voters. Those barriers includes long lines to vote, thus reducing votes in those areas.

DarkShadow
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
....That doesn't mean we should pass laws that creates barriers to legal voters.

Unless, of course, a particular party's ideology has fallen so far away from the mentality of the majority of legal voters in America that they have to find some way to make their mantra be successful in an election.

I think that's the reason so many people are frightened.

The ole, "Hey, who's with me!?" is producing less and less people raising their hands, and that is quite frightening for anybody in that position.

pcuser
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Unless, of course, a particular party's ideology has fallen so far away from the mentality of the majority of legal voters in America that they have to find some way to make their mantra be successful in an election.

I think that's the reason so many people are frightened.

The ole, "Hey, who's with me!?" is producing less and less people raising their hands, and that is quite frightening for anybody in that position.

So, it seems as though you are saying if you don't like the ideology of a particular party, it's OK to pass laws that effectively disenfranchise legal voters from one party or the other. Reread what you wrote... Also, if that ideology is "so far away from the mentality of the majority of legal voters in America", how could it have won in a landslide in the electoral college and by a large raw number of voters. And remember that the raw vote for President Obama was quite depressed by Sandy in New Jersey and New York, where many voters passed on voting due to more immediate necessities.

DarkShadow
11-16-2012, 02:51 PM
So, it seems as though you are saying if you don't like the ideology of a particular party, it's OK to pass laws that effectively disenfranchise legal voters from one party or the other. Reread what you wrote... Also, if that ideology is "so far away from the mentality of the majority of legal voters in America", how could it have won in a landslide in the electoral college and by a large raw number of voters. And remember that the raw vote for President Obama was quite depressed by Sandy in New Jersey and New York, where many voters passed on voting due to more immediate necessities.

Not saying it's "ok."

What I am alluding to is that it seems that a certain party this year was particularly concerned with voter fraud, but yet in 2000, those same people had no problems with how the system worked.

Lady Quagga
11-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Not saying it's "ok."

What I am alluding to is that it seems that a certain party this year was particularly concerned with voter fraud, but yet in 2000, those same people had no problems with how the system worked.

Perhaps you should have ended your previous post with /facetious. :Dancing Banana:

On a related note: looking at the popular vote numbers, I see that Obama and Romney accounted for over 98% of the popular vote, with a less than 3 percentage point difference between the two. After all the bluster of the so-called independents out there, it certainly seems they made sure their votes maintained the status quo....

DarkShadow
11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
After all the bluster of the so-called independents out there, it certainly seems they made sure their votes maintained the status quo....

Hey, I only call myself an Independent AFTER my true affiliated party gets trounced in an election. Never mind the fact all my true thoughts fall in line with one of the major parties.