PDA

View Full Version : Loc-r-Bar

a321eric
10-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Just bought a new boat that doesn't have any storage locks so I was looking to purchase a Loc-r-Bar for the deck. Anyone have one for sale.

Jman1974
10-29-2012, 10:51 PM
I do!!!!!!!!

kaneo
10-30-2012, 11:46 AM
i have heard that guys are using the boat winch, to just pull the locker bar right off. just rips out the screws in the side rail.. or they have been also using a battery sawzall and just cutting them off.. there a good deturant, but if someone wants in they will get in.. just had a buddie get his r.v. and boat stolen from his driveway.. so if they want it, they will get it..

a321eric
10-30-2012, 12:03 PM
i have heard that guys are using the boat winch, to just pull the locker bar right off. just rips out the screws in the side rail.. or they have been also using a battery sawzall and just cutting them off.. there a good deturant, but if someone wants in they will get in.. just had a buddie get his r.v. and boat stolen from his driveway.. so if they want it, they will get it..

Dang that's crazy. I would like to get an alarm with it too. Thanks for the heads up though

Bassnman Mike
10-31-2012, 08:02 AM
As crappy as it is there are always going to be thiefs out there and if they really want it they will get it. You can get a basic car alarm for your boat or TW has an inexpensive all in one boat alarm.

Boat Alarm (http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Bandit_Buster_Security_System/descpage-BBSSY.html?from=bassman)

Either that or just tie up a pit bull to it