DarkShadow
10-29-2012, 10:41 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/194/afanclimbsofastreetsign.jpg

Party at the Castro! :LOL:

City Dad
10-29-2012, 12:41 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/194/afanclimbsofastreetsign.jpg

Party at the Castro! :LOL:

Whoo hooo!!! Can you say Tenderloin apple smash?!?!?!?

DarkShadow
10-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm glad that the Giants decided to give Melky Cabrera a share of the playoff earnings.

I mean, if it wasn't for him abusing steroids for the majority of the season, the Giants may not have been in the position to even get to where they were at.

Barry Bonds must be proud:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MiRFBEs2Gmo/TYeJGztlKfI/AAAAAAAAAN0/JC96SoduRck/s1600/barry-bonds.jpg

City Dad
10-29-2012, 02:00 PM
The thing I like best about the Giants winning a series is that an entire fan base who thinks Voglesong and Cain's WHIP's must have been, like, really sexy to see in action now get to dress up and parade in the street for Halloween.

TroutOnly
10-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Crying a/s/s dodger fans crying cause there team was sitting at home ,while my boys were putting the beat down on all the bitches trying to stop them , bitches in blue better get more work done ,,,,,,,,,,,

DarkShadow
10-30-2012, 10:45 AM
.... bitches in blue better get more work done ,,,,,,,,,,,

That, or stronger steroids!

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6032/melky.jpg

And I haven't seen more 'bitches' in a post since Snoop Dogg came in here a few weeks ago to drop some rhymes.

City Dad
10-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Crying a/s/s dodger fans crying cause there team was sitting at home ,while my boys were putting the beat down on all the bitches trying to stop them , bitches in blue better get more work done ,,,,,,,,,,,

Whoa... no hatin' I'm congratulatin.

Which of your boys will you be riding with in the parade?

TroutOnly
10-30-2012, 11:45 AM
There pitching dominated,,,,,,,bitches in blue better fix there pitching or they will be sitting at home in oct again next year,,,,,,,,keep on cryin d/s ,,,,,,,,the giants are going to keep building on what they have ,so the a/ss/ kicking will continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

City Dad
10-30-2012, 12:06 PM
There pitching dominated,,,,,,,bitches in blue better fix there pitching or they will be sitting at home in oct again next year,,,,,,,,keep on cryin d/s ,,,,,,,,the giants are going to keep building on what they have ,so the a/ss/ kicking will continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You do realize of course, that the Dodgers staff had one of lowest ERA's in the NL, right? Pretty sure it was lower than the Giants.

Problem down here was hitting - or the complete absence of hitting.

Like 2010, the Giants had a very good rotation and bullpen and an offense that was slightly better than average at best but which got very hot at exactly the right time.

Obviously, the absence of the Milkman didn't hurt them in the post-season, but it will be interesting to see how they fare next regular season. In my mind Zito and Lincicum are still question marks going forward. If Barry II gets popped for juice,or Timmy gets the munchies again, that could throw a monkey in the wrench.

TroutOnly
10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
You do relize the dodgers sucked ,,,,,again,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe ,coulda ,woulda ,,,,oh and theres always next year,,,,ive been hearing all this same stuff since i was a kid every sense i was 7 yrs old, ever sense my first ball game watching the dodgers and giants at the coloseum ,so fifty yrs of dodger hate towards my team and my person theres nothing i havent heard ten times over, you dodger people better quit worrying about my boys and hope youre team can address youre weakness's and fix them , because thats what my team will be doing once they recover from there hangovers,,,,,,,,,,,,,

City Dad
10-30-2012, 01:19 PM
,,,,,so fifty yrs of dodger hate towards my team and my person theres,,,,,,,,,,

Sounds like that criticism was very hurtful to the Young Trout Only. I hope you feel better!

TroutOnly
10-30-2012, 04:30 PM
The stuff that hurts is like the 89 season see my boys get to the series have the earth quake happen and watch them lay down to the a's then not really have another shot till 2010 ,then beat the odds again this year.the worst was living in the middle of a big baseball family and being the only giants fan and all the rest dodger fans. But getting to play ball in my baseball carreer and get to manage my sons teams in the orange and black just makes all that stuff a distant memory,,,,,,,,,,,

casting call
10-30-2012, 04:57 PM
They had a shot in 2002 against the Angels, but Dusty took Russ Ortiz out of the game too early with a 5-0 lead in the 7th inning of game 6 leading 3 games to 2 :Shocked:. THAT really hurt.

Funny thing is, it DID take the Giants 52 (?) years after moving to SF to win a world series, and thats what doyer fans always harp about, but i pose this question to the fans of the boys in blue: when was the last time the dodgers actually WON anything? Two titles in three years...As hard as it is to make it to the world series these days (salaries, added wildcard teams, etc) what the Giants did was simply amazing which can resound the word, dare I say Dynasty. Make no mistake about it, the Giants have a young core with Buster Posey being the head of that pack, not a bunch of has been, overpaid ex-all stars. They have a bright future playing in the post season for years to come.

time to look for another excuse dodger fans...lol :Envious:
Im a giants fan if you cant tell!

PS. Barry Zito had more RBI's than Princess Fielder....lol

City Dad
10-31-2012, 01:17 PM
They had a shot in 2002 against the Angels, but Dusty took Russ Ortiz out of the game too early with a 5-0 lead in the 7th inning of game 6 leading 3 games to 2 :Shocked:. THAT really hurt.

Funny thing is, it DID take the Giants 52 (?) years after moving to SF to win a world series, and thats what doyer fans always harp about, but i pose this question to the fans of the boys in blue: when was the last time the dodgers actually WON anything? Two titles in three years...As hard as it is to make it to the world series these days (salaries, added wildcard teams, etc) what the Giants did was simply amazing which can resound the word, dare I say Dynasty. Make no mistake about it, the Giants have a young core with Buster Posey being the head of that pack, not a bunch of has been, overpaid ex-all stars. They have a bright future playing in the post season for years to come.

The paper Tigers folded!!! It is, however, always nice when the league that plays real baseball (none of that DH b.s.) wins the last game of the season.

That said, the Giants' recent success is only going to make the Dodgers 2026 and 2031 Series championships that much sweeter!!! Heck, if Magic and his Men keep pouring money on the problem we may even see a second Wild Card bid in the next couple years. (Just think of what will happen when the Dodgers have some management to go along with the cash.)

DarkShadow
10-31-2012, 03:18 PM

Heeeeeey, wait a minute.

You didn't use 'b!tch' in your post. What gives? ;-)

But seriously, to label that group of players a "Dynasty" is a bit of a stretch. Don't think the likes of Scutaro and Pagan constitute a "dynasty," rather than a few players who got hot at the right time.

I projected a Giants World Series berth, even to TroutDog's chagrin, simply based on the pitching. But I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves to call the Giants a "dynasty." When you look at the lineup, you have maybe 2 all stars as position players.

Hopefully Pablo Sandoval eats himself out of the lineup against next year and Posey goes back to trying to block the plate with his ankle.

casting call
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Heeeeeey, wait a minute.

You didn't use 'b!tch' in your post. What gives? ;-)

But seriously, to label that group of players a "Dynasty" is a bit of a stretch. Don't think the likes of Scutaro and Pagan constitute a "dynasty," rather than a few players who got hot at the right time.

I projected a Giants World Series berth, even to TroutDog's chagrin, simply based on the pitching. But I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves to call the Giants a "dynasty." When you look at the lineup, you have maybe 2 all stars as position players.

Hopefully Pablo Sandoval eats himself out of the lineup against next year and Posey goes back to trying to block the plate with his ankle.

I saw a ***** at the dog park yesterday.. there, happy? lol

If you look at the 2010 and 2012 Giants lineup, only Buster Posey was on both lineups. During the season, the pitching rotation was not as dominant as the 2010 staff. Someone seems to step up for every win, not just one or two players. The mid/late season pickup of Scutaro and Pence were huge. Angel Pagan was a hitting machine, Romo filled in nicely as closer for Wilson.
Who wouldve thunk that Zito wouldve had a much better year than Lincecum?? Credit the manager, or the intangibles, but whatever it is, it has been working.
The Giants had a winning record year last season even without Posey. Imagine how far they wouldve gone WITH him in the lineup?
Thats why I say Dynasty.
For a fat dude, the Panda sure is nimble. Will Clark also said that Sandoval has the best hand coordination he had ever seen. You need to have great hand/eye coordinations to make contact with all those balls way out of the strike zone!

casting call
11-01-2012, 02:49 PM
The paper Tigers folded!!! It is, however, always nice when the league that plays real baseball (none of that DH b.s.) wins the last game of the season.

That said, the Giants' recent success is only going to make the Dodgers 2026 and 2031 Series championships that much sweeter!!! Heck, if Magic and his Men keep pouring money on the problem we may even see a second Wild Card bid in the next couple years. (Just think of what will happen when the Dodgers have some management to go along with the cash.)

I agree, the American League is a watered down version of baseball, designed to extend the careers of fat has beens. They look to the Home Run rather than playing small ball and manufacturing runs, and it takes away from alot of strategy that the manager can envoke. Thats why Ill take ANY national league manager at the helm over an AL mgr.

I absolutely love the Giants/Dodger rivalry. I read a comment that the Dodgers spent a quarter billion dollars to secure the number one draft pick..lol Even that they couldnt do..hehe

TroutOnly
11-28-2012, 07:36 AM
The dodgers still suck and the giants are still the champs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,bitches,,,, ,,,lol,,,,,,,