PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using red/white/blue pbait ... or the Gulp version called "American Pie" ???

billy b
10-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks for any tips. I'm always trying to delete something that doesn't work much.

Troutman65
10-28-2012, 05:18 PM
It works . Just like all the other colors at one time or another . Keep it

billy b
10-28-2012, 05:22 PM
It works . Just like all the other colors at one time or another . Keep it

Thanks for responding ... which of the two ... or both?

bchbum54
10-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Good old "Captin America" or at least what my buddy and I have always called it. It's one of my favorite color but IMO its the red and white that really gets the trouts attention. Like I said its just my opinion but it seems like that's when I have the most luck.

FISHING ALL DAY BABY
10-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Captain America works good, my favorite is chartreuse, I was at the corona lake for the trout opener on Saturday and I lost a 6 to 7 pound trout. I hooked the trout on chartreuse power bait. Well after having it out with it for a few min, dam trout handed me my *** by snaping my 6lb fluorocarbon test line.

billy b
10-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Captain America works good, my favorite is chartreuse, I was at the corona lake for the trout opener on Saturday and I lost a 6 to 7 pound trout. I hooked the trout on chartreuse power bait. Well after having it out with it for a few min, dam trout handed me my *** by snaping my 6lb fluorocarbon test line.

I'm AMAZED ... snapped 6 # fluoro? That's an aggressive boy there.

Thanks for the input.