PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Day at The Corona Lake Trout Opener

LunkerBuster
10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Corona Lake Trout Opener 10/27/12

It felt like there must have been a good 1000 anglers at Corona Lake on Saturday. I was out there representing Lip RipperZ Fishing Lures passing out Lures to the first 150 Cars that came in and passing out flyers about our new Product line that's coming out soon. The day was perfect for Trout Fishing and the water temp seem to be just right. I was fishing with some fellow anglers and all I can say is it was boiling off since the lake opened till about 10:30 in the morning. The Bait or Lure of choice was definetly the Lip Ripperz Z spoons this fine morning. Even when the fishing was starting to die off, all you had to do was poor a little bit of that Love Sauce and off it went again. Caught my limit of fish for the day, started on the shore and then got picked up by some buddies on a pontoon and away we went. The Float Tubers were in high force and pontoons and small boats were in on the action in the cove. I can't wait to get back out there and start jigging again for some of those lunkers that are waiting to get caught. Corona Lake is definetly the place to be right now, and they weren't kidding about those fine Hook Jaws, and the assortment of trout they have stocked in large piles. It's like fishing the patties right now, so get out there and get fishing.

It was really nice to meet everyone that came out and hope to see you all around soon.

Chris Cobo
Lip RipperZ Pro Staffer

Poxy Boggards
10-28-2012, 10:49 PM
LOL, a flier that says a brand new bait that is going to kill the fish. I asked what type of bait and was greeted with "We can't tell you" like I was asking for the formula or a detailed diagram... Whatever...

Glad you had a nice time out there!

jcskim
10-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Good job on the slay, I cant wait to get back out there. Did a sunday session in the morning for a skunk, lake really got hit hard sat.

Lip Ripperz
10-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Detailed diagrams only available per request. hahah. Howd you do out there Poxy??

Poxy Boggards
10-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Report and Video coming soon.

JAG107
10-29-2012, 08:08 PM
great report, cant wait to see the new "secret" dough bait. hope its better than that yum crap. j/k