PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Trout Opener - Corona Lake

fishinglakes.com
10-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Thank you EVERYONE for a great Trout Opener!

Corona's Trout Opener today was a huge success. It was close to, if not one of our best Openers ever, both in attendance and fish caught. The fish were great, they bit very well all over the Lake. Lots of fish were caught from start to finish from shore, boat or tube. Everyone was very happy with the size and high quality of the trout, especially given this was the FIRST trout stocking of the season. We will have lots of photos up on our website http://www.fishinglakes.com tonight for all to see.

I also want to give a big shout out to Mt. Lassen Trout for doing such a fantastic job with their trout this season. The SierraBows and Lightnings were delivered in perfect condition, feisty, lively and ready. They were also larger than what we would usually stock in the beginning of the Season, but they pulled it off. Those Lightning Trout were toads!! We are off to a great season, and you have not seen anything yet. Bigger and bigger trout will be delivered each week as the water cools. It's gonna be a BLAST!!

Remember, Corona Lake will be heavily stocked EVERY Thursday morning. Again we are going back to our "Old School" method of stocking with MANY MORE HUGE TROUT stocked along with plenty of top quality 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounders for everyone to fill their stringers.

ALSO - Anaheim Lake will receive its FIRST STOCKING of trout next Thursday as well. So for everyone who has been wanting to fish trout at Anaheim, WE HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!!

And as always, we video each stocking and post it to our website and on YouTube that same evening for you to enjoy.

Thanks again!

J-Dub
10-27-2012, 06:09 PM
"Again we are going back to our "Old School" method of stocking with MANY MORE HUGE TROUT stocked along with plenty of top quality 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounders for everyone to fill their stringers"

what method were you guys doing?

salmonboy
10-27-2012, 09:15 PM
thank you corona lake it was a great opening for me also i got 2 lighting trout and 1 hook jaw and 2 seirra trout...but the line was so long to get in...i think i got the last boat...great fishing and i will be back next week

Marley
10-27-2012, 10:24 PM
"Again we are going back to our "Old School" method of stocking with MANY MORE HUGE TROUT stocked along with plenty of top quality 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounders for everyone to fill their stringers"

what method were you guys doing?

Sounds like they're stocking lots of big fish among a big wad of "stocker" sized fish. Just like old times.

the dude
10-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Thank you EVERYONE for a great Trout Opener!

Corona's Trout Opener today was a huge success. It was close to, if not one of our best Openers ever, both in attendance and fish caught. The fish were great, they bit very well all over the Lake. Lots of fish were caught from start to finish from shore, boat or tube. Everyone was very happy with the size and high quality of the trout, especially given this was the FIRST trout stocking of the season. We will have lots of photos up on our website http://www.fishinglakes.com tonight for all to see.

I also want to give a big shout out to Mt. Lassen Trout for doing such a fantastic job with their trout this season. The SierraBows and Lightnings were delivered in perfect condition, feisty, lively and ready. They were also larger than what we would usually stock in the beginning of the Season, but they pulled it off. Those Lightning Trout were toads!! We are off to a great season, and you have not seen anything yet. Bigger and bigger trout will be delivered each week as the water cools. It's gonna be a BLAST!!

Remember, Corona Lake will be heavily stocked EVERY Thursday morning. Again we are going back to our "Old School" method of stocking with MANY MORE HUGE TROUT stocked along with plenty of top quality 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounders for everyone to fill their stringers.

ALSO - Anaheim Lake will receive its FIRST STOCKING of trout next Thursday as well. So for everyone who has been wanting to fish trout at Anaheim, WE HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!!

And as always, we video each stocking and post it to our website and on YouTube that same evening for you to enjoy.

Thanks again! I hope thats not a misprint about anaheim getting stocked this thursday! because if your putting them in . Also I know I'll be there with a whole lot of other people. Also congrats on going back to Old School

fishinglakes.com
10-28-2012, 09:29 AM
The beginning or pre-stocking of Anaheim Lake is scheduled to begin on Thursday, Nov. 1st. If that changes, we will let you know. Thanks!