PDA

View Full Version : crystal cove 4th and last time

bulletoothulk
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Arrived at 6: 30 am fished a nice stretch with lots of structure and for the 4 th time skunked i will threw lc , crack

SP Dan
10-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi ya bulletoothulk,

I really like that area. Be careful not to wonder over the MLPA line, it could be quite costly!

Catching fish is difficult out there these days due to the mixed up ocean currents.

I usually use these slow fishing periods to work on perfecting my current techniques and also to add a few new techniques that I've always wanted try but hadn't!

This week I added a new technique (DS) to my repertoire and it really paid off in aces for me.

Hang in there....we all get bit by the dreaded skunk a lot...I know I do....use it as a growing and learning experience rather than a negative session. Grow strong by your lessons learned, change your technique around a little bit.... it will make you better angler tomorrow!
I know that this type of thinking and adaption has worked-out for me!

Your targeted fish is out there and with your proper dedication ....all things are possible for you!

A great man once told me....."That with patience....all good things will come my way!"

My all good things come your way!

Thanx for the fishing report and keep up the good work out there soldier! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

bulletoothulk
10-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi ya bulletoothulk,

I really like that area. Be careful not to wonder over the MLPA line, it could be quite costly!

Catching fish is difficult out there these days due to the mixed up ocean currents.

I usually use these slow fishing periods to work on perfecting my current techniques and also to add a few new techniques that I've always wanted to try.... but hadn't!

This week I added a new technique (DS) to my repertoire and it really paid off in aces for me.

Hang in there....we all get bit by the dreaded skunk a lot...I know I do....use it as a growing and learning experience rather than a negative session. Grow strong by your lessons learned, change your technique around a little bit.... it will make you better angler tomorrow!
I know that this type of thinking and adaption has worked-out for me!

Your targeted fish is out there and with your proper dedication ....all things are possible for you!

A great man once told me....."That with patience....all good things will come my way!"

My all good things come your way!

Thanx for the fishing report and keep up the good work out there soldier! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

Thanks for the reply, i stayed in limits but wish i could of went to cresent bay only fished that location a couple of times with my buddy roger but off limits now. What size line and leader do you use to drop shot ?

murrieta angler
10-28-2012, 08:58 AM
At least you gave it a shot.
That beach has always been tough on alot of people.
Don't give up though, try it at different tide heights, times of day and like Dan said, " change up your rig ".
There has to be fish there!?!
Robert
<><