PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip thurs trifecta killing spree kitties-stripeys-trout die-die-die

TroutOnly
10-25-2012, 08:13 PM
one of my regulars called and needed a slay day for him and one of his pals ,they wanted something more than some stripeys so i told them it was time to hit the pyramid.while dropping the boat in the water i could see boiling out by the end of the docks ,after putting the boat in the water it was some nice trout busting out of the water and getting wild.so it was brake out the power-rats and let the boys have some fun. after we hit our trout limits we trolled to the bait spot ,picking up one schoolie on the way out the the area ,after scanning the bottom i picked a place to drop anchor and put out some bait . the wind came and went all day ,but when it was down it was beautifull out the deer were running around and the big birds were working the water for fish. the stripers and kitties were taking turns slamming the bait and giving the guys some fun . thank you ernie and robert for using my service again , robert could not haave has image put on the internet because of his sensetive work he does. and thank you tammy for the hook up on the killer bait stash,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1125cccc---111111.jpg

cutbait
10-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Thats like fish genocide..

You should be banned

fishinone
10-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Man, what a haul!

Do you provide fish cleaning services also? :Shocked:

cutbait
10-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Man, what a haul!

Do you provide fish cleaning services also? :Shocked:
I've seen Bob clean fish..

He defined Hack and Stack back in the forties

5150fishn
10-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Damn Bob, Trifecta fish S L A Y A G E!!! Major props on putting your customers on some serious quality fish!

CL SmooV
10-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Uncle Bob--- way to get the triple crown!!!!

I showed Leslie and she says she wants to catch some trout to go with her strippers in the freezer.......

See ya soon!

Charles

MikesOcean
10-25-2012, 09:30 PM
KILLA KILLA KILLA! THAT IS JUST SOOOO WRONG!!! If that pic doesn't double the customers pyramid gets on the weekend I don't know what will! Let alone
I am sure your phone will blow up more then it already does!!! Well, this should help people being more motivated to go to Saturdays night event!! Too bad I can't
make it!!

Great job Bob on KILLING IT for your customers. This Board would be DEAD without you!!

troutdog
10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
I "almost" feel sorry for the fish :LOL:

Way to slay Bob, chunky trout compliments of "troutonly"!

TD

Cadillyak
10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Got family coming in soon. Will be booking in the near future.

Armofisher818
10-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Nice Bob your always killing em out there! I guess since the dear showed up you got a trifecta huh? Im saving up for another trip with you with my bro and a friend hope we can get lucky with a trifecta like this. Im glad your recovered and back on the water again. Talk to you soon.

OC ANGLER
10-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Slayage !! veti nice !

fishinone
10-26-2012, 07:05 AM
I've seen Bob clean fish..

He defined Hack and Stack back in the forties

LOL! Do you mean like 1849?

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-26-2012, 10:21 AM
I "almost" feel sorry for the fish :LOL:

Way to slay Bob, chunky trout compliments of "troutonly"!

TD

NEVER feel sorry for the feesh....those slays are "PAYBACK" for the tuffer days when U can't buy a bite....they can RUN....but they cannot HIDE !

Sweet slayday Uncle Bob....way ta make 'em Bleeeeeeeeeeed

MY TURN..tomorrow night...

dk4885
10-26-2012, 11:08 AM
great report bob as always, i agree with gary all feesh must die.

trollmiester
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM
hey leave those cats alone,they belong to teamtrooltoon.Hey bob nice great batch of fish,you catch fish anywhere any bait any lure anytime.

TroutOnly
10-27-2012, 08:23 PM
THANKS GUYS IT'S TIME TO FISH THE PYRAMID,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ian
10-28-2012, 09:26 AM
NIIIICE!!!

Any striper boils early in the marina arm?

Jester
10-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Wow. What a slay! Good work.

brn2fis
10-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Bob what was the size on the trout?

olfishergal
10-29-2012, 05:47 PM
uh oh time to call Bob for a new trip, I can sure use a trifecta.....nice going TO

OFG

brn2fis
10-29-2012, 05:47 PM
one of my regulars called and needed a slay day for him and one of his pals ,they wanted something more than some stripeys so i told them it was time to hit the pyramid.while dropping the boat in the water i could see boiling out by the end of the docks ,after putting the boat in the water it was some nice trout busting out of the water and getting wild.so it was brake out the power-rats and let the boys have some fun. after we hit our trout limits we trolled to the bait spot ,picking up one schoolie on the way out the the area ,after scanning the bottom i picked a place to drop anchor and put out some bait . the wind came and went all day ,but when it was down it was beautifull out the deer were running around and the big birds were working the water for fish. the stripers and kitties were taking turns slamming the bait and giving the guys some fun . thank you ernie and robert for using my service again , robert could not haave has image put on the internet because of his sensetive work he does. and thank you tammy for the hook up on the killer bait stash,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1125cccc---111111.jpg

Sensetive yeah right he probably called in sick at work!!!

TroutOnly
10-30-2012, 11:02 AM
richard the bigger trout were right around 4lbs,ernie was looking for a catfish and a bigger striper , but we ran into a school of nice size trout ,then did some bait fishing for some cats and got some little stripers taking bait in the same area,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,

brn2fis
10-30-2012, 05:25 PM
richard the bigger trout were right around 4lbs,ernie was looking for a catfish and a bigger striper , but we ran into a school of nice size trout ,then did some bait fishing for some cats and got some little stripers taking bait in the same area,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,

TO Ernie might be ahead of me on the Club total point after that trip. You didn't help me my friend.

TroutOnly
11-01-2012, 07:44 AM
I TRY TO HELP EVERYBODY RICHARD ,THEN LET LADY LUCK TAKE HER COARSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

brn2fis
11-02-2012, 05:29 PM
I TRY TO HELP EVERYBODY RICHARD ,THEN LET LADY LUCK TAKE HER COARSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,
Bob I was just kidding. All is fair when you are trying to win. May the best man win!