PDA

View Full Version : Trout plant?

Skinny
10-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Does anyone know if trout were planted this week? I know some other lakes got a delivery this week. Was gonna try some new powerbait this weekend.

Misfitdog
10-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Well the DFG has a Trout plant scheduled for the week of 11-4-2012 .. But if the lake temps do not drop some that maybe a long shot .. Last I heard the water was still in the low 70's in the AM . We shall see

EagleClaw85
10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if trout were planted this week? I know some other lakes got a delivery this week. Was gonna try some new powerbait this weekend.
thats what i was wondering.they said they did on last weeks newspaper.i wanted to go for trouts this weekend also.

Misfitdog
11-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Well if the weather permits and the water Temperature does not increase a whole lot from this warm weekend expected . the lake was sitting at 68 degrees early morning and rising to about 71 mid day .. we should see that trout plant go in the week of November 4th. Good times , looking forward to some tasty trout . Otherwise Corona lake is going off with lightning trout, tailwalkers and large bows being caught . but it is a mad house to fish there.

Sublime-Steve
11-03-2012, 12:08 AM
No trout. I'm thinkin Monday

JigStop
11-08-2012, 11:57 AM
They will dam sure stock after this cold snap.

Misfitdog
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I have been at Perris on Monday and Thursday this week most of the day and I have not seen a DFG truck stop in or anyone for that matter catching any trout . Been from the East end to the Sail cove .. a lot of bluegill and crappie being caught though..

Outdoor News fishing report states : Few trout reports in spite of recent DFG plants at Perris .. Take that with a grain of salt

kwin
11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I have been at Perris on Monday and Thursday this week most of the day and I have not seen a DFG truck stop in or anyone for that matter catching any trout . Been from the East end to the Sail cove .. a lot of bluegill and crappie being caught though..

Outdoor News fishing report states : Few trout reports in spite of recent DFG plants at Perris .. Take that with a grain of salt

plants can occur when the park is closed tue-wed.

Misfitdog
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM

Indeed they can , I was unable to get up there on Tuesday or Wednesday due to work .. Thanks for the heads up Kwin

Sublime-Steve
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Guy @ DVL said DFG has enough trout to stock once a week... BUT nothing @ perris yet?

Ryan C
11-13-2012, 12:41 AM

keep feeding those fatties kwin