PDA

View Full Version : there is nothing like HG4!!

OneMoreCast
10-24-2012, 06:02 PM
First of all, thank you Arthur and all the S.W.A.T. members for such a wonderful event!
for pros and newbies alike can all join freely and just enjoy a good fishing time with friends and family!

I really had a blast at HG4!
and for a newbie like me to won the derby, it's just so overwhelming!
I guess it's my beginner's luck:Cool:
and it's you guys who made it possible for all of us to have a chance to learn, to share, and to have so much Fun!!

special thanks to SP DAN, who answered my questions, gave me a few advice, and helped me with the fish(this goes to the nice gentleman who was fishing next to me as well):Big Grin:.

I can't wait for the HG5 already!!
and I hope to see you all soon!!(maybe before HG5 by any chance?:LOL:)

blackwater
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Congrats on winning the derby, very impressive. :Thumbs Up:
That's a nice trophy to bring home.
Glad you had fun and kudos to SP Dan for helping out. :Big Grin:

Nipple Twister
10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Congrats OneMoreCast on the win, glad you had fun and thanks to folks such as yourself we had fun too...........

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa! :Thumbs Up:

The fish were not making it total give away, you had to fish it and everone did a wonderful job.......:UDaMan: outstanding!

SP Dan
10-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Hi ya OneMoreCast,

It was great to see you OneMoreCast at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

A very special "Congratulations" to you for dominating the fishing derby with your trophy fish, an 18 1/2" Calico Bass and for placing...."1st place" in this years Fishing Derby ! :Big Smile::Applause: WTG!

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Congrats on winning the tournament man, that nice Calico put you over the top. :Thumbs Up:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Hey Eugene, congrats on the impressive win at HG4. Has nothing to do with beginner's luck. :Wink: You fished hard and it paid off. :Big Grin:
A multi-species scorecard puts you over the top! :Thumbs Up:
Great job and I'll see you next year at HG5 to defend your title. :Razz:

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Eugene,

Congrats on the Win!

Those of us "SWAT" members that had never been to that location were standing in the parking lot drooling over the Kelp Line and thinking that with some extreme wading and with the aid of a very prolific offshore wind to aid the cast into the vicinity of that KP line that there might be a nice WSB or Calico for the taking.

You proved us right! Awsome Catch to secure the victory. Watching you work I saw no beginners luck but definetly some skills! Man SP Dan was everywhere!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif