PDA

View Full Version : NPH 8/29/07

Bowlfrogg
08-29-2007, 01:28 PM
So went out today and had a great time. Its my wifes birthday and she is at work so I decided to go fishing for her birthday. LOL and well, i had a pretty good time, jumped on my float pontoon and headed to the bay, got in at the coast guard beach, and just started to float. on one pole has a piece of sardine and fish my plastic on the other. with in 3 mins my pole with the sardine started to pull, i reeled in a 13 inch bay bass, (released)

he put up a nice little fight, put another sardine on and tossed it back in. grabbed my pole with the plastic when BOOM the sardine hit again, 11 inch bay bass, I decided to stop with plastic and changed to sardines on both. ended up with a total of 11 bay bass in 2 hours, what a birthday.. LOL.. no bass were hurt in the making of my fishing day.. only holes in their lips. my last catch of the day was this little dink..

Fisher-of-Men
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice!

Thanks for the report :!:

:thumb:

Fisher-of-Men

spiceguy
08-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Cool, wtg. :D

Brad100
08-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Its my wifes birthday and she is at work so I decided to go fishing for her birthday.

You're my hero!!!

:notworthy:

Bowlfrogg
08-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Its my wifes birthday and she is at work so I decided to go fishing for her birthday.

You're my hero!!!

:notworthy:

I gave her my happiness , because making someone happy is the greatest gift of all, LOL.