PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude from Team LC

PTN
10-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to thank SWAT and FNN for hosting HG4 and it was a pleasure for me and I'm sure as well as rest of team Lucky Craft for being there. The surf fishing community here on FNN is such a family-oriented community and I could see what SWAT was all about. I've been to several seminars and haven't seen such a close-knit group of people that had so much fun without knowing everyone's name. Everyone was so welcoming and SWAT definitely made me feel like I was a part of their family. Speaking with Arthur, I can not explain in words how big his heart is and how generous he was. As well as other SWAT members, I could see all their personalities shine and gel with one another. They openly shared knowledge about fishing and many great stories that I felt like I was actually there. Again, I was glad I came and hope Lucky Craft can be a bigger part of next year's Annual Hunting Giant. Thanks to everyone who participated in helping this event and help make a great atmosphere in not the greatest fishing conditions.

For the videos, Sandy will be working on that part and I will post a link to his blog when it is complete. My GoPro camera video files got corrupted :Evil: and I wish I could post them up. At least I will still remember the great memories created here at this event. :Cool:

-Peter

radray
10-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Peter,

Thank you for showing up. Seeing Team Lucky Craft in the event means a lot to many of us fishermen who uses your baits. I appreciate your presence and thank you for answering my questions regarding your products. From the event, you can see how prized the Flash Minnow 110's are. The people who got them as prizes are very lucky and I am sure they will get onto fish if they give the lure a try.

As for Arthur and SWAT, they do have big hearts and contribute a lot to their fellow anglers. This was the first event I attended from them and I am sure I will attend more of it in the future. I hope to see you also in future events.

Thank you again.
Raymond

Which Way Out
10-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks for ALL the support that you and your crew provided Saturday.

I regret not checking out the LC booth and getting a few tips from you guys. It was a busy day to say the least.

Sure look forward to having Lucky Craft continue building a lasting relationship for many years to come.
Many thanks.:Applause:

WWO

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 07:35 PM
All of you with Team LC,

It was truly an honor to have you with us at HG-4!:Cool:

I'm sure that there will be many of who feel this way but I just have to say that just having Lucky Craft attend Hunting Giants played a big part in making this event the success that it was. Thank you for you support and for the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing the videos and once again, Thank You!:Thumbs Up:

5150fishn
10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Thank you and the whole LC Team for everything you did for this event! I, like most, truly covet my Lucky Craft lures. Your generosity was very much appreciated by me and I am sure everyone else. Thank you for supporting this great event!

bachiboy
10-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey Peter,

Thank you and the LC Team so much for everything. You guys were such a HUGE part in making this event such a success. Like WWO said, I wish I had more time to hang out and talk to you guys, but you're contributions and presence was in itself..AWESOME!

Take care...
Don

iLLest
10-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Team LC,

Thank you very much for showing up to our event. Personally I appreciate it very much and Im sure I speak for the rest of S.W.A.T and some of the members here when I say that thanks to sponsors like you guys, it makes a event like this one possible. I'm glad you guys had a great time and the food wasnt too shabby either huh lol. Mikey's smoked Albacore is no joke, it has become a favorite for many, including myself.

In Dana's honor, Friends, Fun, Family and Fishing was our goal for Hunting Giants, thank you for being part of it. Hopefully you guys can make it out to our next event. Once again, Thank you.

Here are the pics you guys requested for.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h322/swatsILLEST/damn%20thing/IMG_9118.jpg

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h322/swatsILLEST/damn%20thing/IMG_9058.jpg

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h322/swatsILLEST/damn%20thing/IMG_9059.jpg

-Frank

midgettosser1
10-23-2012, 04:48 PM
So many of us rely on those LC flashminnows, so to have you guys out there representing was awesome.

Thanks!

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
I mirror those who say thanks for your company's generosity and presence in this event...I don't think we spoke as it's hard to remember everyones names when ur meeting so many new faces but I'll definately note that LC has put a fine product on the table for some time now..tried and true !!!

I'll note that I use a number of different models regularly and not just the 110’s but those are clearly one of the “GO TO’s”

I for one use them in the aqueduct as well as other waters fishing for stripers…I’m sure had we spoken onsite we would have gone into detail on that, I’d love to give some input if we ever meetup again…who knows…some windows might open and lights turn on : )

The 110’s and pointer’s are very effective and even on occasion the staysee’s..in certain conditions..

I also fish them from time to time in the salt harbors...many times the staysee in those conditions

I did get a model I am not very familiar with in my raffle prize….I’ll try it out and see what comes of it and report back on it’s effectiveness..

Anyways…so much for the rant…

Thank you and your team for your participation in this great event…

Sincerely,
Gary

blackwater
10-23-2012, 05:28 PM
When you have a great product, people use it. Lucky Craft is the #1 lure in the surf, period! :Big Grin:
So glad that we were able to secure your support for the event. It's a WIN / WIN situation for everybody. :Thumbs Up:

LuckyCraft420
10-23-2012, 07:59 PM
I was hoping for 1 of those LC boxes from the raffle, but I still got something I'll put to use. It was great talking to a few of you guys, thanks for coming out!

SP Dan
10-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Hi ya Peter,

You and your team punctually showed up at pre-grey light in your bright "YELLOW and RED" sweat shirts and covers (US Marine colors...Oooorah!) and we all knew right away who you were and how to locate you when we had any questions concerning our all time favorite lure....the LC 110 Flash Minnow.

You and your men jumped right in, assisting one-and-all during the entire set up of the HG-4 Central Command Center, through every event of the day and right up to the break down, clean up, hand shakes and fare well hugs to family and friends at the end of the day.
Thank you for having joined our family....brotha's....thank you!

Your entire LC set up including the wall mural displaying the Lucky Craft lures was extremely professional and eye catching. I really enjoyed seeing the new models of LC lures pictured on the mural and found myself trying to remember exactly which one's of the lures that I already owned or which ones looked interesting enough to buy and add to my already over-stocked collection.
Naw....no one can ever have an over-stock of LC's in their tackle box! :Wink:
I refer to this wall mural tactic as......"luring us in"! :ROFL: Ha ha ha! :LOL:

It was great to be able to chat with you and each of your fellow Lucky Craft representatives...heck...we don't get to do that every day! All of you were very approachable and knowledgeable when it came to your product.

I was extremely appreciative and proud to have had your Lucky Craft Team join-in with all of us, the S.W.A.T. Brother Hood and the entire FNN Member Family as we all gathered once again; this time for the 4th Annual "Dana Rea "Fisherman57" Memorial" / HG-4 "Families, Friends, Fun and Fishing" Event!

PS.....you and your Team have to come back next year.....you are now a part of our family! :Thumbs Up:

PSS...Thanx for donating the Red and Yellow Lucky Craft cover! I'll wear it in good health and I'll remember our good times always from HG-4! :Cool:

murrieta angler
10-24-2012, 06:59 AM
Hey Peter,
It was great meeting you and the other 2 guys at the event....:Big Grin:
I really appreciate you guys coming out and setting up your event stuff, all the great giveaways and sharing a little of your knowledge with me.
I am sorry that I took up so much time on your recording session...:whistle:
You guys asked the wrong person to speak about your product...:EyePop:
I can go on for days about them and still not tell anyone enough how much I personally like them.
Thanks again and I hope to see all of you next year...:Smile:
Robert
<><

bsp
10-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Hi Peter,

I had a fantastic time talking with you and the rest of the Lucky Craft team! It was a lot of fun talking about new products that were coming down the line, as well as different ways to apply the existing lures that I hadn't thought about yet. I was also glad to hear that you enjoyed my article since it wouldn't have been possible to write without the Flash Minnow 110.

Thank you all for coming out and supporting the event in a big way, as well as for making a product that allows us to have such great success in the surf!

Look forward to seeing all of you again next year,

Marc aka "bsp"

Nipple Twister
10-24-2012, 04:28 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHH Peter, nice follow up to an epic day......

As so many others have stated already it was a extreme honor and an absolulte delight to have you guys there at HG4, when I heard Lucky Craft was gonna be there I was excited about it and knew all the attendees would be too. Your devotion to the sport and those who partake (sp?) was fantastic, you show an honest interest to what everyone had to say and a willingness to make an attempt to speak and answer questions from all who wanted was over the top.....you guys ROCK! :Thumbs Up:

I am sorry that I took up so much time on your recording session...:whistle:
You guys asked the wrong person to speak about your product...:EyePop:

I disagree, you asked the right guy. Robert has earned his LC knowledge and it shows for which he knows of what he speaks.........and like I said, bottom line is THEY WORK like no other!

Cream always rises to the top, Team LC nails it, thanks fellas.........

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Thank you guys for coming out to the event. We are all a fan of your lures and it's good to see you spending time supporting your fan base. :Cool:

exfactor
10-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks Peter, and the rest of your clan hanging out by the barbe with me. I enjoy using your equipment, and hope I shared some insight on things I think will better your craft.
I'll remember to bring the wasabe next year, and share some of my sashimi wares!!!!!!

saltman
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi, Peter

Thanks you and the Lucky Craft Team for supporting our HG-4 event. Looking forward to see the LC Team next years at our HG-5 event and what new lures you bring for 2013.

Saltman

Jaysuuun
10-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Peter thank you and the lucky craft crew for coming out and supporting us. You guys have a great line of products and I appreciate you showing me that new pattern of LC. Very cool! Just another one to add to my growing pile of Flashminnows. LOL. Hope to see you guys next year.

troublehook
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Thank you for supporting the event. It was great to see your team out there. Shows that you guys truly appreciate the fishermen that uses your product. :Big Grin: See you next year!

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Peter, thank you and everyone on the Lucky Craft Team for your support. It was quite evident from talking to you guys and from what I saw at the event that your team was very passionate about the product and the sport. Thank you for reaching out to your fan base, it means a lot to all of us. :Big Grin:
Tell the "Big Boss" that I request his presence at next year's event. :Wink:

BTW, congrats once again on the epic saltwater Striper catch! :Envious:

sidified
10-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Well, Peter, you can tell how impressed we were having you, Sandy and your other brother at our event...

LC lures have quickly become the Gold Standard thanks to The Great and Powerful Arthur showing and sharing (and sharing, and sharing) with everyone just how well they work.

It takes a great lure to pull anglers away from the less expensive brands that we hope will work just as well... but it soon becomes clear that the LC is worth every extra nickel.. better quality, greater durability, and most importantly, they produce..

So it was really an honor to have you join all the at HG4. You guys were friendly and gracious, fitting right into the SWAT family. Thanks for recognizing what a terrific bunch of folks they are.

Please keep those LCs coming.. We have an addiction to satisfy!

Sid

flyngby
11-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Peter,

Thanks to "Team LC" for your awsome display, generosity, filming documentation and interviews! Lucky Craft rules in the surf and it is amazing what the species count is just amongst all that are using them!

Look forward to seeing you guys out on the sands before we meat again at the next event!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif