PDA

View Full Version : Great Time at HG4

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Had a great time at Hunting Giants 4. Thank you Wingnut and the rest of SWAT for hosting such a great event. Had BSP give me the run down on how to look for structure in the surf and how to target certain fish. They really made it a great time and a great learning experience as well. Thanks a ton! Can't wait for next year!!!

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Sir.Snags.A.Lot,

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the day with some truly great people who don't hesitate to pay it forward. Thank you for making it out to HG-4 and I hope you can make it to the next Hunting Giants.:Thumbs Up:

Which Way Out
10-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Sir.Snags.A.Lot, You had one of the best on our team looking over your shoulder, (Bsp Marc) If anyone can put you in the zone, it's Marc.
Very happy to see you had a enjoyable time with everyone on the beach. Look forward to seeing you out there again next year.

WWO

SP Dan
10-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi ya Sir.Snags.A.Lot,

It was great to see you Sir.Snags.A.Lot at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.

This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.
Marc aka BSP once did the same thing for me when I was first starting out....you were in excellent hands for sure!

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable!

SP Dan <"))><

blackwater
10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Yes, Marc aka BSP is young, but he holds a wealth of knowledge when it comes to surf fishing. :Wink:
Glad you had a good time out there. :Big Grin:

bachiboy
10-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Hey Sir!

Thanks for coming out and sharing the good times. It was a great turnout with a whole heck of a lot of fun doing what we all love. Sounds like you got some quality advice from a great guy. Hope it leads you to some future success posts that we can all share!:Wink:

Don

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Yes Marc BSP is a very generous and helpful guy. All of the SWAT guys are that way. :Big Grin:
I remember when I first started surf fishing a year ago. I went to HG3 and Andrew FishSauce really helped me and my friend out big time. Got us hooked and well on our way. :Cool:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Don't change your screen name, lol :Wink:
Glad that you were able to make it to the event. :Big Grin:
I got something coming your way soon that you will like. :Secret:
See you next year!

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Snags!

I am not sure that your ID Name is truthful. Great to see that you enjoyed the event as you all are what the event is about.

Look forward to your futere reports!

How is it that you managed to get hooked up with Marc for a guide? I have been requesting his knowledge since I met him.

Steve

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/BJ_BOBBI_JO9/Work%20job%20computer%20TV%20and%20phone%20related/firemn.gif