PDA

View Full Version : Catfishing Saturday Night !!

VineVideos
10-21-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBmwBOceIA

October 20 Catfishing Video - Irvine Lake !

troutdog
10-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Kitty slayage for Team FoxSports, wtg!

TD

VineVideos
10-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Hey thanks, TD. Yes and I will be out again this Thursday night. This will be the last weekend of night catfishing. It has been a lot of fun for me but I am really looking forward to trout season as I'm sure you are too. BIG stocks of huge trout coming in all next week for the V.I.P. Opener November 1 and public opener on the second. Can't wait !!

I will also be filming the King of the Cats Tournament Saturday and early Sunday morning. Will you be there ?? I would love to put some faces with the handles I see on FNN. Are there BBQ's and things going on Saturday afternoon? Would love to film those activities !! Let me know.

Danny J.

PONTOON
10-23-2012, 07:43 PM
VineVideos,

Danny, I,ve enjoyed all of your videos throughout the carfish season and I'm sure the last weekend video will be just as fun to watch.

I'm looking forward to the videos coming during this coming trout season.

Great job and keep the videos coming!:Thumbs Up:

troutdog
10-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey thanks, TD. Yes and I will be out again this Thursday night. This will be the last weekend of night catfishing. It has been a lot of fun for me but I am really looking forward to trout season as I'm sure you are too. BIG stocks of huge trout coming in all next week for the V.I.P. Opener November 1 and public opener on the second. Can't wait !!

I will also be filming the King of the Cats Tournament Saturday and early Sunday morning. Will you be there ?? I would love to put some faces with the handles I see on FNN. Are there BBQ's and things going on Saturday afternoon? Would love to film those activities !! Let me know.

Danny J.

Good luck Thursday evening Danny, I hope you fill the stringer and top it off with a fat DD! It should be good.

I am looking forward to the trout season like no other...I love to beat the heat soakin baits at night, but trout season is a whole diffeent ballgame for sure.

I'm looking forward to a season of chunky Irvine trout like this!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/VineVIPDay2010034.jpg

The extended weekday hours has paid dividends on the cats over the years...thank you Irvine Lake for the extended hours!

Check out the kitty FNN member BoxLobster caught a few years back....(before sunset on shore! :Shocked:)

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/IMG_0489.jpg

Although I didn't make it into the tourney this year, I was hoping to stop by the lake and wish my Team57 friends and fellow anglers good luck...this is going to be another great event at the Vine, this late season tourney will give the guys and gals a great shot at one of the lake's legendary Blue Catfish. I will be sure to look for the guy with the camera and introduce myself if I can make it out. Hope to see you there!

TD

VineVideos
10-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Although I didn't make it into the tourney this year, I was hoping to stop by the lake and wish my Team57 friends and fellow anglers good luck...this is going to be another great event at the Vine, this late season tourney will give the guys and gals a great shot at one of the lake's legendary Blue Catfish. I will be sure to look for the guy with the camera and introduce myself if I can make it out. Hope to see you there!

TD[/QUOTE]

Thanks TD! And yes, do look for the old guy with the camera and introduce yourself. I will try to be there by late Saturday afternoon for some filming. Then in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday to film some of the stringers and awards at 7. I look forward to meeting some of the Team 57 fishermen and others. See you then !!

DJ