PDA

View Full Version : Thank you swat! HG4

Ulua1
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Wow! What an awesome event yesterday! This was my first hg4 event and man was it a blast! Absolutely loved every minute of it. Great food, good friends both old and new seeing the smiles on everones faces, and of course any day out fishing is always a huge plus especially in good company!

It was great seeing everyone!

Thank you swat!! U guys put on an awesome event!!

Can't wait for the next one!!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Jason it was great talking with you. Like I said, I need to see some killer photos of you and that Seeker rod you won with some nice fish. Congrats and good luck with it.
Thanks for coming out and supporting the one's around you. See you next year if not sooner.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi ya Ulua1,

It was great to see you Jason at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey Jason,

Great going in the casting competition and great seeing you again! Man you were working it hard out there when I saw you and that was a nice piggy you got. Hope we can get out there and hit the beach again soon! Great looking Moi shirt you had on too...:Wink:

Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Ulua1,

It is very gratifying to read that so many who participated had such a good time. A big part of the success is from everyone who participated.
Thank you and I hope to see you at the next Hunting Giants.:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Winning the LC casting contest AND a nice rod at the raffle, you scored dude. :Envious:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Nice job on winning the casting contest, I came so close on all three of my casts. :mad:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Jason, glad that you can make it this year bro. :Big Grin:
That was an exciting finish to the LC casting contest, you barely edged out Thien. :Envious:
Thanks for coming and I'll see you at HG5 or before somewhere out one the sand. :Wink:

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Jason,

Congrats on the LC throwing competition! I saw you so focused on that target and being a later participant only added more pressure!

Thanks for attending and making the event a success!

Steve
http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_mttao_feuerwerhman.gif