PDA

View Full Version : HG4 Gratitude ><>

pineapple express
10-21-2012, 04:57 PM
ALOHA my fellow fisher peps

First of all let me start out by saying...
Dana we all LOVE & miss you brother !!! Your legacy lives on...Friends, Family, Fishing & Fun !!!
It showed yesterday as we all paid tribute to you my friend. I know you were looking down upon us with
the biggest smile.

Arthur and all the Swat members, BIG BIG BIG Mahalo's for making this a special event. Arthur...Dana would be
so proud of you. Stepping in and carrying on the big fellas motto & doing a awesome job my friend. To all the
sponsors and the folks whom made everyone's day by sharing all theirs goodies, Mahalo to you too !!!
The pot luck was onolicious... Reminds me of home because that's how my Ohana does it. BIG feast style.
MAHALO NUI LOA !!!!

We had a great time hanging out with our FNN Ohana... I have been trying to get my wife to come to an FNN event with Jr & I for a long time. This was my wife's first event. Our first Hunting for Giants event. We finally rolled up around 8:30 ish. Which is pretty good considering my wife's favorite past time is sleeping in... lol
My wife was impressed with how well this event was handled. Hanging out with our fellow FNN'ers. She has a better idea of why Jr & I are so passionate about Team 57, proud to be associated with such wonderful people accross the board.

Jr.tried his hardest to catch a few ><>. He ended up getting 1 perch. I ended up getting 3 perch myself. That's with trying gulp sand worm, LC, and live sand crabs. I did get nailed a few times using the sand crabs but it never stuck. It was about 12:15 and we were wet, cold, & hungry. Thank goodness my wife insisted Jr & I bring extra clothes. We were freezing our okole's off. We really have to invest in some waders. Jr. & I have done a bit of surf fishing due to Wingnuts posts getting us all fired up...!!!

Til next time ><> Tight lines
PE

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 07:12 PM
So glad you and your family had a great time, and I hope that you get out and surf fish whenever you can.

Till next year the best of luck.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi ya pineapple express,

It was great to see you PE at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

iLLest
10-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Pineapple Express,

It brings a huge smile to my face that the whole family had a great time. Thats what its all about right there.
All of our sponsors and S.W.A.T crew put in their time to make this event happen, it all pays off when we see the smiles on everyone's face, specially the kids.
Hopefully you can make it out to HG5! :D

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey Danny!!
It was good to see you and your Ohana...:Cool:
I'm glad things are looking up for the future, it usually does for good people...:Wink:
At least you got your wife to attend, mine had to work...:Sad:
Until next time,
PEACE BROTHA!
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Damn PE, your another unfamiliar face that I woulda liked to have put to a familiar screen name. Oh well, there's always next year...if not sooner.:Wink: Always good times getting a chance to chat with a hawaii-boy. I'm just a "katonk" but my parents are from the big island.:LOL: Thanks to you and your family for coming out and helping make this such a success. It was a great event with a bunch of great people!

Aloha!!!
Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
pineapple express,

I was so glad to see you were able to bring your family out to enjoy the day with us and I only regret we didn't have a chance to talk more. The last time I saw you and the family was at the lake in HB. I enjoyed visiting with you that day and reminiscing about the good times with our Friend Fisherman 57.:Cool:

Thanks again and I hope to see you some time soon.:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Aloha my friend, glad that you and your family had fun at the event.
Dana was up there and smiling down on you guys all day. :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:22 AM
I saw you guys having fun out there, good times. Looked like you guys scored at the raffle too. :Wink:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Danny, it was a pleasure seeing you and the family enjoying yourselves at the event. :Big Grin:
Congrats on some nice prizes at the raffle. :Envious:
I'll see you guys again next year!

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Danny,

It was nice to meet you at the event even if it was on the walk to the parking lot in the end! I have always enjoyed the "Pinapple Express" reports as I mentioned and the great smiles of Jr. and yourself!

Thanks for joining us and making the event a success!!!!!!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif