PDA

View Full Version : Thank you every one at hg4

lostfisherman
10-20-2012, 10:11 PM
:Razz: it was an awesome experiences had lots of fun fishing making some new friends. catch fish was great too till some thing decide to take my entire line out in the ocean now i know how it feels when people say the one that got away :Sad: thank again every one and s.w.a.t crew hope we have more like these events more often

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi ya lostfisherman,

It was great to see you Owais at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself. :Wink:

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 01:51 PM
"The one that got away! "

We have all had it happen. Those are the stories that stick around for a long time. If the event wasn't memorable enough, now you will have 2 reasons to remember the HG-4 event.
So glad you made it and had a great time.

WWO

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Thank you for showing!
Great to see everyone having a good time.
You know, I did see a sea lion real close to the shore line...:Rolls Eyes:
Take care,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Just remember..."the one that got away" is what keeps a lot of people coming back. It's just one of them times you shake your head and say..."NEXT TIME!!!" Glad you were able to make it out and have a great time.

Thanks!
Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:43 PM
lostfisherman,

Thank you for coming out to share the day with Family and Friends. A lot of credit has to go to all those who came out so thank you and remember, the "one that got away" is the one that will keep you coming back!:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 04:50 PM
I hate it when you don't even get to see what it is that you lost. :mad:
You will get it next time, glad you had fun at the event. :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Could have been a big leopard shark, there were alot of them in the surf last Saturday. :Wink:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Sometimes, the fish get to win... :Wink:
There's always the next time!
Thank you for coming to the event. :Big Grin:

flyngby
11-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Some how I don't totally believe that the "1 that got away" ruined your day. Mayby a little frustration at that moment but look at all of the new friends you met and hopefully shared or learned a thing or 2!

Thanks for showing at the event and making it a Success!

Steve

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/puttykatt4/smiley%20snags/m_3b2149d2086bd41e03be3fab34895d18.gif