PDA

View Full Version : Huge Appluase for HG4

peanutbutter
10-20-2012, 09:54 PM
I was pleased yet again that so many people can have a good relaxing time fishing with friends and family ,and a big applause for the whole swat team Mr. Dunev (rocking the white swat tie at the end lol) -helping my mom that she didnt have the exact cash at pay machine :Embarrassed: / Arthur(wingnut) ,Mike(bones) and all the others that helped put the event together/ illest-for being a photographer /pontoon -for helping someone to catch a fish / the cooks :!!!: /
Sp Dan for the kids derby / all the gifts/prizes that were donated or given by sponsors (that phenix rod shure will come in handy :) /and all the other swat members that i didn't list probably did an extraordinary job at helping the people with their problems
:Big Grin:
Thank you for making this such a memorable event

Dont forget the man that started it all Dana Rea even though i didn't know him he was a very good man

peace, Peanutbutter

bones
10-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Peanutbutter......You are an impressive with you heart and overall style young man. Congrats on the fine derby finishing results two years in a row. Don't forget to send me your email so I can send you that pic.

You have got alot of potential in life and on the sand too!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Very well said Peanut Butter.
It was great to see you back again this year. Congrats on (if I remember right) placing 2nd. Once you make the adult division, I would bet, you will do as well there also.

WWO

peanutbutter
10-21-2012, 10:36 AM
thanks bones and which way out :)

City Dad
10-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Well, done PB. Your are clearly a skilled angler and destined for some pigs from the salt!

LuckyCraft420
10-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Well said peanut butter. And that Phoenix trifecta is a very nice rod, I want to see some pictures of what you catch on it.

peanutbutter
10-21-2012, 12:06 PM
i will probably next year tho cause i dont have a baitcaster yet but i have been wanting one so no is the perfect chance to get one for christmas

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi ya peanutbutter,

It was great to see you Jean at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Morning jean,
It was good to see you, your Brother and your Mom again this year...:Big Grin:
Once again you placed in the event, congratualtions.
The jr event was fun to keep track of.
Thanks for the memories,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Great job out there PB! :Thumbs Up: Looks like things picked up for you a little later after I saw you in the parking lot...just gotta keep at it. Way to pull it out and thanks to you and you're family for coming out and joining in on the fun!!!

Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Peanutbutter,

I'm very happy to hear that you had the opportunity first hand to come out and enjoy the day with everyone who came to HG-4. I've mentioned it many times but events like these are made successful by those who come out and enjoy the day with Family and Friends.
I had quite a time trying to get Jack on some fish but with patience and perserverence he was able to land his first surf perch. It was quite a good feeling and that is what it's all about.
Thank you for sharing the day with us.:Thumbs Up:

iLLest
10-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Jean,

Im glad you had a great time once again. I've been noticing some progress in your fishing skills my friend. You'll be landing those big fish in no time. Keep it up.
Your little brother is getting pretty good at casting as well, teach him the ropes, and the both of you will become experts in no time. He always has a huge smile during the event and is extremely persistent with trying to catch a fish, thats what its all about. Im glad you placed in the JR competition Jean, your hard work pays off. Keep it up. Your mother puts alot of effort into taking you guys out to fish as well, we were talking about it during the event. Thank her frequently and let her know Frank says hello and thank you for coming to the event.

Take care buddy.

peanutbutter
10-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Morning jean,
It was good to see you, your Brother and your Mom again this year...:Big Grin:
Once again you placed in the event, congratualtions.
The jr event was fun to keep track of.
Thanks for the memories,
Robert
<><

thank you :)

peanutbutter
10-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Peanutbutter,

I'm very happy to hear that you had the opportunity first hand to come out and enjoy the day with everyone who came to HG-4. I've mentioned it many times but events like these are made successful by those who come out and enjoy the day with Family and Friends.
I had quite a time trying to get Jack on some fish but with patience and perserverence he was able to land his first surf perch. It was quite a good feeling and that is what it's all about.
Thank you for sharing the day with us.:Thumbs Up:

thank you :)

peanutbutter
10-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Jean,

Im glad you had a great time once again. I've been noticing some progress in your fishing skills my friend. You'll be landing those big fish in no time. Keep it up.
Your little brother is getting pretty good at casting as well, teach him the ropes, and the both of you will become experts in no time. He always has a huge smile during the event and is extremely persistent with trying to catch a fish, thats what its all about. Im glad you placed in the JR competition Jean, your hard work pays off. Keep it up. Your mother puts alot of effort into taking you guys out to fish as well, we were talking about it during the event. Thank her frequently and let her know Frank says hello and thank you for coming to the event.

Take care buddy.

thanks ill tell her and my lil bro :)

blackwater
10-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Congrats on placing in the junior derby again, next year shoot for 1st, but beating City Girl will be tough. :Wink:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Good job on winning 2nd place in the junior derby. I was fishing next to you at one point and could see how determined you were. :Wink:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Hey Jean, it was really nice to see your family out there last Saturday. :Big Grin:
Congrats on placing 2nd in the Jr. Derby, your fishing trophy collection is growing... :Wink:
See you next year!

flyngby
11-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Jean,

Great to see you return to the event again this year with your family and congrats on adding to your hardware collection! I enjoyed following your reports throughout this past year leading up to your repeat performance at HG4! You are going to give the older fellows a run for their money when you graduate to the Adult Division. But then again you may be ineligible if you become "Teenage SWAT" before then!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif