PDA

View Full Version : HG4 Thank You!!!

skunked4life
10-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Amazing!

This was my first event and definitely not my last! As i mentioned to SP Dan and a few other Swat members, this wss the first day of the dreaded skunk in my last 7 months, but i don't consider a skunk day since i really came out fishing for new friends and caught a few!

Thank you FNN friends and family for such a great showing.
Thank you sponsors, like Lucky Craft, for the great prizes and on the spot Q&A sessions.
Thank you everyone for the amazing food, especially Arthur's mom for those delicious egg rolls and the grill master for such flavorfull smoked fish!
Thank you SP Dan for taking the time to show me a few things. I WILL hold you to your offer.
Thank you Wingnut and Bones for organizing the most memorable event i have attended.
Thank you God for such a perfect day!

Skunked4life out.

bones
10-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Can't always predict whether you will avoid the skunk but with family,fun,friends and fishing..... You will come away with a richness in your soul for sure. THANK YOU SIR ...... for all of your kind words!

Most of all though...welcome to the family!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Don't forget to post any photos you might of taken.

Glad you had a great time.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi ya skunked4lifeman,

It was great to see you Ken at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Thank you for helping to make this a wonderful event.
It's the people that make an event, not the other way around...:Wink:
Until next year,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Glad you had a great time S4L. Thanks for coming out and helping it make such a great success. I wish I had gone up to more people and introduced myself...you for instance. Would've liked to have put a face to the name.:Wink:

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Skunked4life,

A big part of the success of an event such as HG-4 is the enthusiasm of those who participate. Thank you for being with us and I hope to see you at the next Hunting giants.:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 04:45 PM
You scored in many ways other than fish at the event I'm sure. :Wink:
I hear the same thing after each one of these events, that people will definitely come back. :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah, who cares about the skunk, everything else made up for lack of fish in a big way. :Cool:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Hey, I got skunked on Saturday too... :LOL:
Good to see you at the event and that you had fun, that's what really count. :Big Grin:
Congrats on the near legal Hali. :Wink:

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Skunked,

Thanks for coming out and joining the fun!

I forsee a great report in the future.

Steve

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/BJ_BOBBI_JO9/Work%20job%20computer%20TV%20and%20phone%20related/firemn.gif