PDA

View Full Version : Hg4 wow !

CAPT'N
10-20-2012, 08:06 PM
A big thank you to Arthur, Mike (Bones), and the rest of SWAT. Once again you have outdone yourselves with a well planned, and executed event.

Then amount of comradere , food, and prizes , were amazing.

During the afternoon, I was looking at the photo of Dana, and reflected on the man that had an idea, that brought so many of us together, and created a family of friends that fish. I personally have several fishermen that I call friends from FNN, and Fisherman 57.

Arthur, Dana was there today, and believe me, he was smiling.......

Thank you,

Capt'n

Cartman
10-20-2012, 08:45 PM
I want to thank all the SWAT people and Wingnut for the fantastic event you put on. An awful lot of work obviously went into planning and putting on that event. I was new to surf fishing and all thumbs, but I had a great time. Thank you all for all your hard work!

bones
10-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Scott.....Always a pleasure to have you and your son attend Hunting Giants my friend. As you stated.....You are family! You yourself have done so many wonderful things for the fishing community with the LA Rod and Reel Club. Don't ever change!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Capt'n, I found myself doing the same thing yesterday (looking at the Dana photo).
I am sure he would be proud of everyone that attended.
Thanks again for your support and kind words.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi ya CAPT'N,

It was great to see you Scott at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Scott,
It was good to see you and your son ( Arthur ) again.
I was watching everyone and the smiles on their faces.
Kinda reminded me of the kids trip that LA Rod & Reel Club put on...:Cool:
Take care,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Man, we have got to do something about name tags or something next time. :LOL: Not sure if we had a chance to meet or talk, but you are definitely a screen name I woulda recognized. Thanks for coming out with your son and helping make this such a successful event!

Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Capt'n,

It was good to have the opportunity to see you and your son again. I know that you have done a lot in the past making it possible for younger kids to have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate the sport of fishing. I commend you and Thank you for spending the day with us.:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm not surprised that the event was flawless CAPT'N. If Arthur has a hand in it, it will be perfect. :Wink:
Glad you had a good time out there. :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Dana was smiling for sure CAPT'N, Arthur and SWAT are doing a great job carrying on his legacy. :Big Grin:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi Scott, it was good to see you and your son at the event. I know you went out of your way to rearrange your schedule to attend and I appreciate it very much. :Big Grin: Thank you for all that you do for the kids with the LARRC and most of all, for your friendship and support throughout the years. :Cool:
Take care and hope to fish with you soon... :Wink:

CAPT'N
10-26-2012, 06:08 PM
It was great to see everybody......can't wait till next year

flyngby
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Scott & Arthur,

Great to see you 2 out there again! It is getting bigger and better!

Look forward to the LARRC Hansen Dam Event!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif