PDA

View Full Version : Hg4 wow!!!!!!!

simijab
10-20-2012, 05:07 PM
So i really dont know where to start. This was my first FNN event and i would have never imagined that it could have been as awesome as it was. Ive been to other surf fishing events in the pass that were put on by pro fishermen that were not as well put together as this one. I couldnt believe the generocity from all of the sponsers and the members. It makes me feel good that i am part of a group of complete strangers who treat you like theyve known you forever. And all of this wouldnt be possible without arthur and the rest of swat. Who obviously put an unbleivable amount of time and effort into this event. i could go on for days but i think ive already been mushie enough. Thanks again to everyone that was involved in putting on this event and to wingnut and the rest of the swat crew you guys have given me another reason to idolize you with the dedication and generocity you all have for everyone in this group. Ok im done needless to say i had a good time

h-james
10-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Simijab,
I could not have said that any better! The Hunting Giants-4 event was great. Huge turn out, met lots of new folks, good food, and lots of great raffles prizes. Wingnut and the rest of the SWAT team obviously spent an enormous amount of time putting it together, and they deserve a big Thank you!
James

bones
10-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks Guys....... I still can't stop smiling. Welcome to the family and thank you for coming out to make this a huge success.Without you guys......This thing wouldn't even have happened.

Dana's Legacy....Family,Friends,Fun and Fishing will live on for another year!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Like what Bone's said with Dana's Legacy. The event was a resounding success. So many people enjoying the day together, families, friends and fisherman/fisherwomen having FUN.
It was a blast to just help out. Very glad everyone had a great time.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi ya simijab,

It was great to see you at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

simijab
10-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi ya simijab,

It was great to see you at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rae Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

I couldnt think of any other way i would have wanted to spend my saturday. You and the rest of swat are more awesome than i could ever explain. Amazining job to everyone involved

Captain_hook
10-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks Guys....... I still can't stop smiling. Welcome to the family and thank you for coming out to make this a huge success.Without you guys......This thing wouldn't even have happened.

Dana's Legacy....Family,Friends,Fun and Fishing will live on for another year!

Man for my first surf tournament it was awsome!!! Hope to see u soon mike

iLLest
10-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Simijab,

The smiles and laughs is what its all about.
Every year we thrive to have a successful event, it makes me happy to know how you feel about what we put together.
I appreciate the kind words, thank you!

-Frank

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the kind words Bro!
But it's all about the attitude of the people that show up.
Since I started attending the FNN events, I have had nothing but positive things to say about these people.
I was fortunate enough to meet Dana a couple of times and believe me, " He practiced what he preached "!
Since that first event a few years ago, I have had the pleasure to call alot of beautiful people "friends", from the website.
Take Care and see you next year,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for coming out and making it such a success! It was a blast for us too to see everyone having such a great time! This was actually my first time and, WOW, was it even grander than I imagined. Looking forward to many more to come and seeing everyone out there again!

Don

simijab
10-22-2012, 06:49 PM
You guys are too humble. Yes everyones attitude is what makes it but without you guys it wouldnt be at all

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Simijab,

A very big part of the success of any gathering like this is the enthusiasm of those who participate. Your comments are very much appreciated and I want to say thank you for your kind words and for being there to share the day with us.:Thumbs Up:

simijab
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Lol you guys crack me. Just take the compliment already.

blackwater
10-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Lol you guys crack me. Just take the compliment already.

Hahahaha, we are conditioned to always deflect the credit to someone else. :LOL:
I know my SWAT brothers and sisters, we don't need any public recognition. Especially Arthur, he forbids any of us to thank him publicly for anything he does for us. :Secret:
Glad you enjoyed the event. :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 10:42 AM
These SWAT guys are beyond humble. You are right, we have to give credit where it is due. :Big Grin:
What a great event. :Thumbs Up:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Jeff, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it very much. :Cool:
Hearing your reaction to the event reassures us that we did our job! :Big Grin:
Thank you for your support and offer to assist at HG5, I may take you up on that. :Wink:
Take care and maybe our paths will cross somewhere on the sand...

flyngby
11-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Jeff,

Glad to see you had a great time and thanks for your generous offer to help next year!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif