PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Giants Event

LuckyCraft420
10-20-2012, 04:50 PM
A huge applause needs to go out to Author and all the other swat members for organizing such an awesome event. The hours of preparation definitely showed, and everyone seemed to have chipped in. I saw Pontoon on a mission trying to put a guy on fish, Dunev taking care of the kids OT fish off, and the the 5-6 cooks up there did a great job. It was my friends and I's first time coming out and I'm already looking forward to next year. I had been meaning to buy a boat soaking rod to go with some friends for sharks, but the raffle took care of that, thanks again.

carpinator
10-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I second that, I just wanted to say thanks again to all the S.W.A.T. members and sponsors for being such gracious hosts. It was amazing watching you guys at work, you made it a mind blowing fishing experience for everyone. I'm already looking forward to next year, Thanks again for everything !!!!!

cutbait
10-20-2012, 05:26 PM
I saw Pontoon on a mission trying to put a guy on fish,.

So TroutOnly did show up? Cool

trail blazer
10-20-2012, 05:42 PM
So TroutOnly did show up? Cool

Im sure that with pontoon,s help he got on,m c,bait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was a little worry,d abought that myself:Wink:

congrats to all that show,d up

TRAIL BLAZER

bones
10-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Glad to see that everyone smiled all day long. Thanks folks for making this event such a success. Without you folks.....This would have never happened. It's all about Family,Fun,Friends and Fishing.

Dana Rea's Legacy will live on for another year!

Tight Lines to you always!

Which Way Out
10-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Fantastic day for everyone.
Very glad you had a great time. Be sure to post some photos of the fish you catch on that new rod. Congrats.

WWO

SP Dan
10-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Hi ya LuckyCraft420,

It was great to see you Ken at this year's HG-4 / Dana Rea Memorial Event.
This event could not have been successful without the participation from the wonderful FNN family members like yourself.

Thanx you for helping to make this year's event "one to remember"...fun and memorable! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

frankjz
10-21-2012, 09:05 PM
It's All About the effort of people like you and the SWAT TEAM. Very inspiring. Thanks very much for the great memories!

fz

iLLest
10-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm glad to know our hard work paid off.
Smiles were everywhere! Cant get any better than that. :D

murrieta angler
10-22-2012, 10:10 AM
That's what it's all about Bro!
It only take two people to have a good time, multiply that by 100 and you get an awesome event!!!
Thanks for the kind words,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
10-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Good times LC420! Glad you were able to get that boat rod to put a little icing on the cake. Thanks to you and your friends for coming out and making it such a success!

Don

PONTOON
10-22-2012, 07:22 PM
LuckyCraft420,

An even bigger applause needs to go out for all of those who attended the event. It was all of you who made the event a success.:Cool:

I was eventually able to get Jack on a couple of perch before the day ended and I have to say the smile I got to see was worth all the effort. I think we'll see more of Jack in the surf before the next Hunting Giants.

Thanks for sharing the day with us and congratulations on your new rod!:Thumbs Up:

blackwater
10-23-2012, 05:08 PM
The goal is to have a good time with friends, then if you happen to walk away with something extra, that's a bonus. Sounds like you got both! :Big Grin:

Badbeat
10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah, it was a very well put together event, good times, I will definitely be back. :Big Grin:

Wingnut
10-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Glad to see you coming out the join us Ken. See, FNN people aren't so bad... :LOL:
Happy to see that you guys had fun and congrats on the nice raffle prize. :Big Grin:
I'll see you at HG5 if not before on the sand... :Wink:

flyngby
11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Ken,

Thanks for attending and the great contribution made by "Team LC" Hope to see you on the sand before our next event!

Steve

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/fireman1.gif